TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

I'm having no luck with this game. Not sure if i'll be able to complete it. Not sure if i'll be able to help any. Sorry. sad.gif

OKAY. There are way too many of you not having an easy time with the Minesweeper game, so I threw together an Imgur album explaining how the logic behind the game works.

Once you get used to the basic logic, you'll start recognizing patterns, and then the game gets a lot simpler. This should help you get that far.

Use it and enjoy it! And go spread that cure!

Did you see this post by AGYK, Sheelah?

Edited by AppleMango

Oh goodness, Minesweeper! I was never very good at that game. I guess now's a good time to brush up on my skills. I've already spread the cure once and found one treat, I can't wait to finish this!

I also like the effect of infected dragons on my scroll. laugh.gif

I still want to know why a dragon illness has infected one of my Chickens. Having it sitting that close to the egg is kinda bothering me... xd.png

Thanks TJ and staff for another wonderful year for us.

I'm clueless on the even... only see three popping out and the game is tooooo....complicate for me....

WE LOVE YOU!!! wub.gif

I still want to know why a dragon illness has infected one of my Chickens. Having it sitting that close to the egg is kinda bothering me... xd.png

It's infecting chickens now too!? GAH It's like bird flu!........

Wait.......*looks at the goo*.....Ewwwww.......is this goo....mucus from sneezing dragons??

*puts on hazmat suit and begins violently mopping and scrubbing down cave with bleach*

That's what people are reporting right now, yes.

I hoped it was a majority vote...

Dozens of times have I told myself to look and check before clicking a single thing... Any enthusiasm on my part results in irreversible, but avoidable "if-only-I-knew" problems!

(Any research results in the game going belly up or crashing my computer - I never get to play it, is the gist of things)

The thing is, I kinda prefer the healing staff. My relative, on the other hand, likes the bug. Can't we swap?

haha oh god i got an area in the game where there are six mines. The 6 numbered tile is covered by snow, that's just ridiculous. Why snow!! why. all the moss - ye. sand? ok, dirt. snow???? so silly

Anyone succesfully make a Drake or Pygmy Zombie yet? I would like to see what they look like.

What happens if I do nothing? This means "i am horrible at minesweeper".

Means you hunt candy and clean the goo *hands hazmat suit and cleaning supplies*

Yall can't be allowed to get away with all this curing, i'ma gonna be a bum and contaminate this land, who's with me?? ehh?? eeeehh????

*sprays with bleach* <.< stop spreading the goo! Already have enough to clean up!!

Yall can't be allowed to get away with all this curing, i'ma gonna be a bum and contaminate this land, who's with me?? ehh?? eeeehh????

If the bug was blue and reminded me of Megamind, I'd totally be in dry.gif

Oh, and whoever drew the header picture, good job! It looks nice, especially the Zombie dragon.

Finally won a game and got my badge. I won't be playing any more though. Never did play that game well! I have made my one small contribution toward the cure. laugh.gif Sorry guys!

*sprays with bleach* <.< stop spreading the goo! Already have enough to clean up!!

Nope 8)

that curing badge is way prettier tho i'ma gonna have to try really hard to somehow keep myself from not being too much of a pest :U