TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

All the original eggs i caught have hatched except the black ones. stubborn lil buggers are in ER on 3 sites.

the others have been replaced with new eggs. even caught an almandine i thought i needed but really don't, was the orange one i needed. oh well.

so far i like all the hatchlings and thought the olympic idea was cool. finally caught the time eggs today.

The Time one sorts above Albino in Breed; seems like we have a new top-of-the-alphabet dragon.

The green one sorts between Albino and Anagallis.

The gold and blue both sort between Imperial Fleshcrowne and Leetle Tree (Gold being higher than Blue)

Black sorts below Lumina, as expected for an alt of one.

It's becoming more likely that the blue Pygmy is indeed called "Kyanite".

So are the dark luminas not dropping now? Nocturnal breed, maybe?

What I thought was this. Like glorys or sunrise/sunset.

I bred a dark lumina at an hour ago though.

Now that I'm unlocked and wanted to grab some more alt Luminas, I can't find any... funny how that works.

The new pygmy is a drake! (Not a dc drake) Unless it grows wings when it becomes an adult. neat.

New luminas should be called Luminati :3

DO YOU SEE THAT!?

The Black Lumina is third on TJ's breed line!

Three is the amount of "growing" sprites a Lumina has!

The Lumina has 4 adult sprites! (Dimorphism+scaleless)

Luminas were also released 4 years ago!

4+4=8

8-3=5

There were 5 breeds in this release!

Less than a day before adults arrive!! Wooo show me some good ones x) With these spriters though there's no way they can't be good

Managed to grab a time, wanted to pick up another lumi but can't find any! Funny how things work. Greens still dropping like crazy though, so picked up 2 of those. Locked for another 12 hours~

i've at last managed to get a pair of everything, except for the timey wimey one. i did get one of those today, but the second one still eludes me. my favourite is the green one, but i might change my mind when we get to see the adults.

They're so pretty I just want to hoard them all!

*sobs at lack of scroll space*

Edited by maaters

Jeez these not-quite-Luminas. Mine just now hatched, while the rest of my first batch hatched like 6 hours ago while I was asleep.

I would assume Luminas breeding almost nothing but the new egg is a ratio problem. Somehow it feels weird to have these released so long after the Luminas when they look almost identical to them except for color.

I doubt these are an alt, at least not in our current definition, we haven't had alts with a different egg sprite in a long time and the two that did were barely any different. Only dragon I can think of to compare them to are the Seasonals, those are the only species (I think) that produce completely different eggs yet aren't hybrids.

Oh, wow. I just noticed the new moonlight egg is a 'Dark' version of the Lumina Dragon. That should be cool.

And I'd like to shake the hand of whoever came up with the hatching sequence for the Time Distorted Egg. That's an awesome concept- almost like water being drained away.

Well I got my two of each new release. I wonder if any of these will be rare (I'd actually kind of like a new rare, but I kinda doubt it)

Not having nay problem finding dark luminas as some people have reported.

There aren't anywhere near as many as there were before, but the not-Luminas are still dropping. I just saw one in the Volcano and there was one in the Alpine a few minutes ago.

Yeah, I caught a dark egg only a few minutes after my last post. They're definitely still dropping, I guess I was a little startled that they were so hard to find when they were blocking up the caves during the initial release. But that's a good thing, that they've become more hard to find!

I have a feeling it will be Lumino. Back up theory is Lumini.

Cannot find the ironmantime egg. It seems to be quite rare.

Edited by Ashywolf

How come there's a rumour on the Wiki about the "time" dragon having a BSA? Did we get clues about that, or is it only because of the time-related descriptions?

(sorry too tired to read the 20 pages I missed...)

Edit: hah ironmantime egg xd.png I can't find it either :/

Edited by Aleoleo

How come there's a rumour on the Wiki about the "time" dragon having a BSA? Did we get clues about that, or is it only because of the time-related descriptions?

There was some speculation that they would have some sort of hatchie-related BSA. I believe it was lowering the amount of time that hatchlings take to grow.

And I'd like to shake the hand of whoever came up with the hatching sequence for the Time Distorted Egg. That's an awesome concept- almost like water being drained away.

Oh! Thank you!! It's by far my favourite egg/sequence I've ever done, haha. ;v;

As far as I know it is pure speculation/wishful thinking, due to its time-related description. wink.gif

Ugh! Four hours for one and then 12 hours for the next two before I have more space to pick up moar aigs!

Edited by purplehaze

There was some speculation that they would have some sort of hatchie-related BSA. I believe it was lowering the amount of time that hatchlings take to grow.

Thanks for the answer. smile.gif

Edit:

As far as I know it is pure speculation/wishful thinking, due to its time-related description. wink.gif

Ah, good to know. happy.gif

Edited by Aleoleo