TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

Is the time-distortion eggs dropping anywhere else besides the Forest? My computer is plain crap and I can't catch any with this potato x'D

Drops in Alpine too smile.gif

New luminas should be called Luminati :3

ahahahahahahahaha yes I am calling them Luminatis. Thanks. =D

I would assume Luminas breeding almost nothing but the new egg is a ratio problem. Somehow it feels weird to have these released so long after the Luminas when they look almost identical to them except for color.

I doubt these are an alt, at least not in our current definition, we haven't had alts with a different egg sprite in a long time and the two that did were barely any different. Only dragon I can think of to compare them to are the Seasonals, those are the only species (I think) that produce completely different eggs yet aren't hybrids.

Red/green nebulas were released a year after blue/purple nebulas. Which is a lot longer than this gap between luminas, but it's not completely unprecedented. =p

newminas really don't want to get out of their eggs, do they? sheesh.

I also like this name. =p

My dark lumina egg has 560 UVs and still hasn't hatched...how many did it take for everyone else's to hatch?

About a hundred more than everything else and nearly 1000 more views. I'm not sure what it was when they first hatched, as all my stuff is at 700 now (luminatis at 800). I would guess my luminati hatched at about 600uv and 3500v.

Gonna take me awhile to get two of each one, but it means it'll be more of a struggling- but fun hunt! ;3; Thank you, I need something to keep my mind occupied right now. Kinda curious about those egg definitions on what they'll be as adults.~

My time eggs have holes, just need to wait an hour and then I can go hunting again. I have three of some things, only two of the pygmy, green, and lumina, so I'll probably get one of two of those. owo

I incubated my first set of new eggs so they just hatched and I caught 6 more new ones, sadly not another time egg. I have three time eggs. One hatches in 7 hours and I hope to get another time egg. I'm so glad I'm at gold level and can have 7 eggs.

Finally caught my first batch of these babes lolol kinda late xd.png Those time eggs are hard to catch if you have a crappy computer xP

Amazonite would put them below the Albinos in breed sort, though... I wonder if they're going to be some other sort of green gem, like Alexandrite or Adamite. If it's Alexandrite that will be interesting since that stone can be two colors... I just realized that Alexandrite would also be below Albino, so that only leaves Adamite of my guesses...

I look forward to seeing which of your guesses is correct xd.png

They are below Albinos in breed sort. And above Anagallis

I now have properly influenced pairs of glossy greens, crystalline pygmies and magical auras. Bad news is that I won't be unlocked until the next day or so sad.gif Can't wait to catch the time and lumina I need! Is it just me or are dark luminas harder to find now?

Edited by andromedae

I just had an egg hatch, so I was able to get another green egg. That gives me influenced pairs of all but the pygmy and one extra of the time and the magic aura ones. I need to wait 8 hours now until I can hopefully get my second pygmy and another extra or a 4th time egg.

Still a long time to wait for TJ's adults. Pokes hatchies. We really need incubate for hatchies!!!!

I love how everyone associates them with a different fandom.

I was calling them tron-like myself. =p

So, no one thinks it's a tiny Death Star? Especially when it's about to hatch? No one? Just me?

Fine.

user posted image

That's no egg....

Edited by stardust13

Those egg sprites are so beautiful. As are most of the hatchling ones. I just need one of the red ones with the blue pattern and I'll have at least one of each of them. Unfortunately I'm scoll-locked at the moment, so that'll have to happen a bit later.

Would like to thank TJ, the spriters and our lovely and charming Mods for this Release and for the variety and adorability of the hatchies. smile.gif

I have one egg (Lumina) that's going to hatch any minute, and another (time) that'll hatch in an hour. Then I can hunt for more! I don't know what to get more of though. I'm worried that if I just go after my favorites, the greens, it'll end up being hard to get more of the others later.

I forgot to influence my first batch of eggs (except for the time and lumina) so I'm waiting around for my hatchies to gender before I influence the eggs I got last night.

People already trying to grab second batches ?? RIP me. I was hoping to get my first batch before people started getting hatchlings.

Edited by Ashywolf

I have one egg (Lumina) that's going to hatch any minute, and another (time) that'll hatch in an hour. Then I can hunt for more! I don't know what to get more of though. I'm worried that if I just go after my favorites, the greens, it'll end up being hard to get more of the others later.

I forgot to influence my first batch of eggs (except for the time and lumina) so I'm waiting around for my hatchies to gender before I influence the eggs I got last night.

The green ones seem to be dropping the most frequently, so you should be good. :3

I've got one of each gendered male and 2 of the orange ones gendered female. As soon a I am unlocked, then I will get some more female eggs...

Thanks TJ and Spriters... laugh.gif

Thank you TJ and Spriters for such an amazing new release. Not one, not two, not three, not four, but FIVE beautiful new dragons, each one more amazing than the other.

THANKS laugh.gif

15 hours until the new hatchies grow up, and 16 hours until my first egg hatches.

I'm excited to see the adults! :3