TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

Thanks for the answer. smile.gif

Edit:

Ah, good to know. happy.gif

You're welcome! It seems these time eggs are hard to catch. Maybe it will even out as time passes.

Ahhhh, I hope I can catch one more of each, I only have two of the Green eggs, and it seems that the Time eggs are harder to find than the rest.

It seems these time eggs are hard to catch. Maybe it will even out as time passes.

I hope so. I couldn't catch any at the begining, and now I don't even see them anymore.

I take back what I said earlier: Got one more of each and nabbed two more Time eggs from the Alpine... just takes patience guys! Good luck and keep hunting! smile.gif

Thanks TJ and Spriters for these new dragons! Can't wait to see the adults!

My dark lumina egg has 560 UVs and still hasn't hatched...how many did it take for everyone else's to hatch?

TJ's hatchies in the first post seem to be recolored and flipped Luminas: user posted imageuser posted image and the eggs: user posted imageuser posted image

Plus, the new breed can be obtained from breeding Luminas, and both Luminas and the new breed have the same spriter.

I know they sort after Luminas but with the whole mirror/opposite thing it'd be funny if their breed name was "Animul".

Animul! xd.png Now I know what I'm going to name at least one of them! biggrin.gif

My dark lumina egg has 560 UVs and still hasn't hatched...how many did it take for everyone else's to hatch?

I don't remember exactly, but a lot! Something like 600 UVs I think and around 2500 views.

I don't remember exactly, but a lot! Something like 600 UVs I think and around 2500 views.

Wow blink.gif I wonder if there's a reason why they require this many views. Anyways, thanks for the info!

Mine were close to 2900 views when they finally hatched. I haven't picked up any more new lumina eggs yet to keep an eye on those.

I just calculated and TJ's hatchies are going to grow up while I'm at work tomorrow. *whines* I won't get to be among the first to see them! But I'm excited to see them after work, especially the green and the time. I already know I want to hoard green hatchies, I wonder if the adult will be just as awesome?

I overlapped the two eggs and got this:

user posted image

So the patterns of the eggs definitely match up. The resulting colors are also very interesting. This is such an interesting dragon...

I also bet if you overlap the hatchlings they'd have a similar color palette to the merged egg. Colors are so fun!

Edited by Vrack

At the moment mine are at a little more than 3300 views and almost 500 UV's. They really need an aweful lot!

I remember when the Luminas were released, some of us were very disappointed that the egg color didn't carry through to the adult. But it looks like it will on these -- or at least the hatchies are dark like the egg.

Mine were close to 2900 views when they finally hatched. I haven't picked up any more new lumina eggs yet to keep an eye on those.

Mine just hatched out at around 3000V/500UV. Little stinkers. tongue.gif

Caught all of them now (aaaand a lot of low timers from the AP). So, all around happy and anxious to see the adults!

Have all but the red and blue egg miss clicked so now egg locked till five hours lol. Oh well hope they will stiill be falling in fave hours crosses fingers.

I overlapped the two eggs and got this:

user posted image

So the patterns of the eggs definitely match up. The resulting colors are also very interesting. This is such an interesting dragon...

I also bet if you overlap the hatchlings they'd have a similar color palette to the merged egg. Colors are so fun!

Ha, I like that one smile.gif Medium luminosity!

Well, considering how stubborn these dark Luminas seem to be, I guess my first new hatchling will be one of the time Dragons.

Woot! My first time egg just got the big hole in it. *pokes* C'mon, I gotta go hunt for some others!

Edit: It hatched, yay! Time to grab either another Pygmy or another of the green Easterns. I want at least one pair of each.

Edited by Retsam_Nogard

Ah, what the heck, let's try some guessing to pass the time:

My guess for the pygmies: Lazurite Pygmies.

My guess for the magical dragons: Karma Dragons.

I agree with Socky's guess (and various other people's!) for the dark!Luminas: Lumino Dragons. (Possibly Luminous or Luminescent. Something like that.)

My guess for the easterns, purely to be different (I think the Amazonite suggestions are probably right!): Almond Easterns. No reason. I just like almonds. tongue.gif

My guess for the time-distortion dragons: Aeon Dragon.

Edited by pinkgothic

biggrin.gif I've finally gotten two of each except for the pygmy. It looks adorable but is low on my list of priorities as with this release there will be enough dragons to complete my Prism lineage project.

Now I have to hope that one of the adult dragons has a suitable color scheme to fit it in...

http://azuregryphon.deviantart.com/art/Pri...neage-549172764

Fingers crossed!

This release is really cool. I get that it is referring to the real life Olympics but I wonder if the dragons are themed after Olympian gods and/or titans also?

The dark Luminas - Hades?

Ironmantime/Deoxys egg - Kronos?

Shiny magic egg - Hyperion or Theia Euryphaessa who were parents to the sun, moon, and dawn.

Glossy green that is warmer and brighter around you - Mnemosyne, mother of the muses? This one is a stretch but where would the muses be without people to inspire? (Also, on Wikipedia she wears a green dress. Like I said, really stretching here.)

I have no idea on the pygmy egg.

Edited by Cygnis

Ah, what the heck, let's try some guessing to pass the time:

My guess for the pygmies: Lazurite Pygmies.

My guess for the magical dragons: Karma Dragons.

I agree with Socky's guess (and various other people's!) for the dark!Luminas: Lumino Dragons. (Possibly Luminous or Luminescent. Something like that.)

My guess for the easterns, purely to be different (I think the Amazonite suggestions are probably right!): Almond Easterns. No reason. I just like almonds. tongue.gif

My guess for the time-distortion dragons: Aeon Dragon.

Amazonite would put them below the Albinos in breed sort, though... I wonder if they're going to be some other sort of green gem, like Alexandrite or Adamite. If it's Alexandrite that will be interesting since that stone can be two colors... I just realized that Alexandrite would also be below Albino, so that only leaves Adamite of my guesses...

I look forward to seeing which of your guesses is correct xd.png

Edited by silver_chan

I look forward to seeing which of your guesses is correct xd.png

Only the Almond Eastern, clearly.

Please make it true. laugh.gif

(In all seriousness, the 'Aeon' guess is the only one I feel has a reasonable chance of being right. Well, I guess 'Lazurite' might, also, but I nonetheless have a lower confidence about that one.)

Is the time-distortion eggs dropping anywhere else besides the Forest? My computer is plain crap and I can't catch any with this potato x'D