TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

I'm annoyed that my Lumina still hasn't hatched and now I have to go to bed. Phooey. Guess I'll see the lovely little hatchie in the morning.

Anyone planning lineages with these guys yet? I saw a few posts mentioning it, but not many. I'm not really a lineage player but I love looking at what other people make.

Anyone planning lineages with these guys yet? I saw a few posts mentioning it, but not many. I'm not really a lineage player but I love looking at what other people make.

Don't worry; we'll explode with lineages when we see the adults and can do some actual previews, lol.

Watch the blue marks along the bottom/middle of the egg. They begin to darken and the "non-glowiness" creeps up the egg. ^^

I didn't even notice that till now D:

Sneaky little eggies xd.png

^ It took me a couple of good glances to realize, lol.

Looks like the pygmy cracking sequence has been fixed!

What's this about black Luminas?  ohmy.gif

TJ's hatchies in the first post seem to be recolored and flipped Luminas: user posted imageuser posted image and the eggs: user posted imageuser posted image

Plus, the new breed can be obtained from breeding Luminas, and both Luminas and the new breed have the same spriter.

I know they sort after Luminas but with the whole mirror/opposite thing it'd be funny if their breed name was "Animul".

I've got at least two of each and three sunbursts and time eggs (a z-code =o ). I have a feeling I'm gonna want a lot of the pygmies, but I do like me some pygmies. x3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I finally got what I wanted and needed until the adults come and I can decide if the common greens are really worth the effort to get or not lol. I don't like green dragons really so there has to be something notable to recommend itself to me. smile.gif

I love the black Luminas MUCH better than the whites in all honesty. :3 I can't wait to see the adult forms. biggrin.gif I wonder what the breeding will be like? I have four of those so hopefully they like each other *crosses fingers*

I'm not a pygmy fan but I do like blue so I picked up two just in case the adult form is a good one lol. I also picked up two of the magic eggs just in case there's something good in them like a BSA :3 which would be AWESOME!

My main draw is something I'm really proud of myself for succeeding at just now. >:D Getting 6 of the time warp eggs! <3 Four just now actually at the hour drop WHOOP! I really want these because - strong in Time? Now that's something we can do something with, hopefully they'll have one of the good Time-related BSAs that have been floating around for ages. o.o~ Like a hatchie version of the Incubate function for eggs. biggrin.gif Oh PLEASE. biggrin.gif We already have a dragon giving the reverse, a slow down function, so an incubate-like function would be amazing! <3

Oh, new eggs! Of course, thank you to TJ & spriters. laugh.gif

My first egg hatched - a Z-code green I traded a spare Aura for - and grabbed a little pygmy to complete my set (I'm not particularly interested in the Luminas, so I'll catch those later on). Of my remaining eggs, all six hatch within the next 8 hours, half of them in an hour. So once they've hatched, it's AP hunting time! biggrin.gif (Might try to grab another time pair....)

The description of the aura hatchies reminds me of a concept I saw a while ago, can't wait to see if they're who I think they are. And I get the feeling I might be hoarding those greens....

My green egg hatched as well. Waiting for my pygmy to hatch

I was a little late for the party, so my eggs aren't hatching yet. Argh, hurry up! I want to get some more of these pretty eggs!

I just love the cracking sequence on the "time" eggs. biggrin.gif

2 of mine should hatch soon. Yay for more hunting! smile.gif

I just love the cracking sequence on the "time" eggs. biggrin.gif

2 of mine should hatch soon. Yay for more hunting! smile.gif

It's the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Can't wait to see them all grown up knowing that the hatchies are this adorable. wub.gif

Also, caught another magical aura egg and thus got myself a pair of each. biggrin.gif

Every time im at a convention or out of town is when new eggs are release T_T

Where does the time one drop? Have not seen it.

Edited by maylin

Every time im at a convention or out of town is when new eggs are release T_T

Where does the time one drop? Have not seen it.

Forest and Alpine

This egg shines coldy in the Moonlight: All

This glossy green egg is rather warm: Alpine, Forest

This shiny egg gives off an almost magical aura: All

This tiny cobalt egg has a crystalline sheen: All

It’s almost like time is distorted around this egg: Alpine, Forest

Bump

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Imagine if cold lumina that's sitting in cave now not getting picked up turns out an alt rare like yellow undine. xd.png I've not collected a single cold egg yet, I'd be in so much trouble if they become rare.

Imagine if cold lumina that's sitting in cave now not getting picked up turns out an alt rare like yellow undine. xd.png I've not collected a single cold egg yet, I'd be in so much trouble if they become rare.

They shouldn't, you could always breed them

Currently egglocked and only got three! In a few hours I can get the green one and the time one! The time one is my fav so far!

Those Dark Luminas are as stubborn with hatching as the original ones.

Amazing new babies, I cant wait for the adults to show up smile.gif Thank you, lovely artists, for your hard work. Your imagination brings dragons to life, ain't that magic?

I thought about this too. They seemed to be everywhere during the start of the release. While hunting for them a few hours ago, they were not in any of the biomes for some time. I could have just been hunting at the wrong time though, and perhaps they are everywhere again at the moment. I had space to grab only one but I will grab another once once of my egg hatches. ^^

I want two pairs of each of the new release dragons for starters. smile.gif I have 6 out of 20 so far. Good luck and happy hunting to those like me who are just beginning their hunt now. ^^