TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

Need-more-egg-slots...

*scrambles around in egg-lock*

ditto.

Out of curiosity, does anyone have any confirmation that the Green eggs are actually dropping in the Jungle?

I'm seeing that biome on the list a few pages back with all the eggs and which biomes they are dropping in and in the Wiki, but I have yet to actually see one in the Jungle so far.

I checked a bunch of scrolls and the most are in alpine and one from the forest.  Can't post the link since it's not mine.

Looks like alpine and forest.  Seen a few from the forest now by checking a ton of scrolls.

That's what I thought. I've checked lots of eggs in EATW and such and am only finding Alpine and Forest. As it should be.

I checked the biomes themselves and never saw them show up in the Jungle either.

And I guess since I have at least one of each now I'll take a break until I have space... Pity, I kind of want more of the pygmys and Time ones.

Now that it's daytime, Did anyone produce normal Luminas? Or are they still black?

(Also, saw one time egg. MISSED IT! D: I will get one.)

Why do I have the feeling that I've SEEN the pattern/design that's on the Time Warp egg? It seems so familiar somehow.

All right, mostly packed! Just need one of the distortion eggs and I've got all of them. Looking great, TJ & spriters!

I feel like these dragons don't have sprites for different genders.

The cold shine and time dragons will most likely have adult dimorphism.

Well, if the black egg's an alt of Lumina, it doesn't appear to be showing in the Encyclopedia yet as an alt.

It'll probably just be a while before they'll show up as such.

Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It always seems to be picking over its scales.

And those hatchling sprites.

I've found you out Corteo xd.png You cannot hide it from me...

Edited by Ashywolf

I recognize the green and blue ones!!! They are two (Both made by Aangs-Sister, If I remember correctly) of the breeds I've been waiting the most for!

I was wrong, the blue one it's not the dragon I was expecting (Rain), however the green one im still pretty sure it's one of Aangs-Sister's creations (Jade).

But now with the yellow one, I think I recognize it now. Feline dragon or something like that it was.

I checked a bunch of scrolls and the most are in alpine and one from the forest. Can't post the link since it's not mine.

Looks like alpine and forest. Seen a few from the forest now by checking a ton of scrolls.

This mirrors what I've seen. At this point I've spent over 24 hours (sporadic, but pretty persistent) scanning the Jungle, and haven't seen a single Glossy egg there.

It seems like the Time eggs are rare.. I found one...but it turned out I was egg locked...and still am.

Now I fear I may never find one... *sheds tear*

Yes! Unlocked now, was able to grab every egg save for the glossy green. I'll be unlocked again in a few hours, so it won't be a problem to get it ~

I was lucky enough to have a friend grab a time egg for me yesterday, so I didn't have to worry about being able to grab it, since it's apparently rarer than the others.

Now that it's daytime, Did anyone produce normal Luminas? Or are they still black?

(Also, saw one time egg. MISSED IT! D: I will get one.)

Hm, it doesn't seem to be a day/night variation of the Luminas.

I just (2:25 pm cavetime, so daytime) bred this little dark one.

And about the "Alt" thing: Is it still called an Alt when the eggs have different descriptions ? Or is the only relevant fact that one version can breed the other ?

@Corteo:

Since by "recolour" I just meant that the adult sprites will probably look like their white counterparts, only with another colour scheme, I don't think my guess is really interesting. wink.gif The hatchie already did that, after all.

I was wrong, the blue one it's not the dragon I was expecting (Rain), however the green one im still pretty sure it's one of Aangs-Sister's creations (Jade).

But now with the yellow one, I think I recognize it now. Feline dragon or something like that it was.

The green one says who made it...

None of them are from Aangs-sister, the wiki as well as the hatchling pages have spriter names.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

None of them are from Aangs-sister, the wiki as well as the hatchling pages have spriter names.

The person who originally thought about them doesn't get any credit only the Spriters and the people who drew them do

So it is possible Aangs-sister thought of the dragon, she doesn't get any credit

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Welp, I've finally locked myself with CBs of the new releases rolleyes.gif

None of them will hatch before I get on a 30-hour plane ride tomorrow though, so I guess I'll have to wait a bit...

The person who originally thought about them doesn't get any credit only the Spriters and the people who drew them do

So it is possible Aangs-sister thought of the dragon, she doesn't get any credit

Generally speaking, when it comes to in cave artists, the concept artist is the spriter or one of the spriters. It'd be a bit silly to pay a plumber to fix your toilet if you were a certified plumber yourself.

Those green ones though. I mean my goodness. So pretty! I want more of them, but I'm locked. Boo. *pokes eggs to hurry up and hatch already*

These are *all* very pretty and interesting. Even the pygmy, I might have to stock up on a few of those later, and I usually don't collect pygmies.

I guess the time egg is gonna be an uncommon at least as I still have not caught a single one so hopefully I can get one down the road