TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

Was wondering that myself on when they will grow up.Mine seems to grow up after everyone else's has lol. laugh.gif

Oh my goodness these monado eggs still elude me. I think my one may well end up being a one-of-a-kind on my scroll for a while.

*sigh* I want to go hunting again before I go to bed, but these two eggs seem to have been stuck at 4d 1h forever! laugh.gif

Got my fourth and probably final time egg. I hope they really are rare, because I spent so long trying to get them.

*looks at TJ's hatchlings again* Oh my, I miscalculated! It looks like I'll be able to see the adults of a few of them before I have to go to work tomorrow. Yay! I'm so excited.

First batch hatched. Decided to get a 3rd egg of each. But still struggling to get Time eggs :/

Oooh 8 hours! I'll be able to see them before work, eee yay!

Edit for~ I see a lot of time dragons in sites- I wonder if this will be a fake rare, as demand will be high because people see others saying it's rare. Haven't even seen adults yet so don't throw that "what if people just like the breed" stuff at me, not yet xP

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

The first egg I caught for this release has hatched. I went to the cave to hunt for another new release egg but I don't see new release eggs anymore. ohmy.gif Once in a while, a green one shows up though.

The first egg I caught for this release has hatched. I went to the cave to hunt for another new release egg but I don't see new release eggs anymore. ohmy.gif Once in a while, a green one shows up though.

Try the AP, I hoarded a bunch from there. It's never been so much fun to hunt in the AP! I saw at least luminati, green, pygmy in abundance and yellow melon shows up once every few minutes.

--

It seems UVs are more important in luminati case than OVs, an egg I caught from AP hatched at fairly decent OVs. 1610/520/3

Try the AP, I hoarded a bunch from there. It's never been so much fun to hunt in the AP! I saw at least luminati, green, pygmy in abundance and yellow melon shows up once every few minutes.

Thank you for the tip! happy.gif I shall hunt in the AP in between the 5-minute drops. ninja.gif

I attempted to grab 2 time eggs but someone got to them before I did. I ended up grabbing 1 lumina alt egg instead. I am quite happy about it since I have a pair of them now! biggrin.gif

I managed to trade a new pygmy egg for one with less time left. It is at 3 days and 23 hours now and with stage 2 cracking. The stats are 1,244/298/2. Please hatch already so I can grab another new release egg!

I feel pretty satisfied. I have a CB pair of each new egg, plus an almandine I saw while hunting. I really love the green 'warm and bright' ones and the yellow 'grooming' ones. I can't wait to see them as adults. This has been such an amazing release, thank you TJ/artists/staff.

With my internet i will never get a time egg. I give up. Anyway, can't wait for mine to hatch(lumina already hatched) and grow up.

Edited by Mashabely

Oh my goodness these monado eggs still elude me. I think my one may well end up being a one-of-a-kind on my scroll for a while.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one calling them that xd.png

Only a few more hours until TJs hatchies start to mature! So looking forward to the adults.

Seems like all the new release goodies from AP are gone and now replaced by storm wall.

I just saw a few Black Luminas pass by (caught one myself, locked again).

They're still there, just hidden a little bit. wink.gif

Edited by Aleoleo

I have:

1 aeonic time (z-coded of course laugh.gif)

2 amazonite? the jade-green ones (both z-coded)

2 luminati (both z-coded)

2 incandescent magical ones (both z-coded)

0 cobalt-blue Pygmies

I'm working on it - but for now I'm totally locked with various undroppable things.

Talk about disheartening! Haven't been able to catch a glimpse of a time egg for a few days, even with constant refreshing! Silly internet, of course it acts up this week....

thanks Raptor of Dragons for the trade!

Edited by aussieJJDude

I'll be at work when these hatchies grow up so I can't wait to see what they look like happy.gif

So I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it before, but the time eggs remind me of the Monado (Xenoblade).

It would make some sense considering spoilers.