TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

So, no one thinks it's a tiny Death Star? Especially when it's about to hatch? No one? Just me?

Fine.

user posted image

That's no egg....

*raises hand* Me! Me! I'd just come here to say

"My time eggs look like Death Stars."

The time egg rather looks like an alien pod to me tongue.gif Such a nice cracking sequence.

Well I lied. Apparently my Lumina wasn't ready to hatch any minute. It's at 3 days 20 hours now, cracked, but no big hole. The time egg is just starting it's custom cracking sequence. *pokes them* Hurry uuuuppp!

My computer is being so slow and I can't seem to nab the last time egg I need.

My computer is being so slow and I can't seem to nab the last time egg I need.

even on my decently fast computer i haven't been able to nab it either lol

really sad i haven't been able to catch a single Time Distorted egg sad.gif i got all the rest though, they all look beautiful and i can't wait to see the adults <3

We do allow multi-posting for doing a lot of coding, but there is no coding in your first post, so we would prefer that you had merged them. ^^

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

11+ more hours until adults. D|

I'm debating not going to bed tonight (for work reasons). That would benefit me in getting to see adults this morning instead of this afternoon. But I'll be so tired. D| Decisions, decisions.

Got my second set, plus one misclick. Man, that time one is hard to get.

Total(including hatchlings):

3 green

3 blue

3 orange

2 black

2 red

Maybe once I dump the misclick I can try for a third time.

I got my eggs fairly late Sunday as naturally one of the few weekends I am away we have a release.

Edited by Nectaris

Well, with two pairs of the time dragon and one pair of each of the others, I'll be bowing out of the hunt. Accidentally grabbed a Nexus that I'll need to toss, though.

I picked up new eggs, so now my total is as follows: 4 greens (my favs!), 3 pygmies, 3 magical auras, 2 luminas, and 2 time eggs. I figure since Luminas can be breed too I don't need to worry about stocking up on them right now. And I had such trouble trying to get a time egg that I finally just caved and grabbed my 4th green.

Here's my totals so far:

4 time

3 sunburst

3 pygmy

2 green

2 luminati

And I decided on attempting to go to bed early tonight to get up early tomorrow but who knows if that'll happen. I wanna go in for a haircut and then I have to go do lab work, so I won't be able to do any lineage previews for a while after TJ's are adults, but I look forward to seeing what people have whipped up when I do get back!

My third time egg is supposed to hatch now, but it's not even cracked at all! Come on!!! I want to grab another new egg before they stop dropping.

The "magic aura" egg reminds me of a star sapphire.

Please use the edit button in the upper right of your post rather than multiposting, unless you are doing a lot of coding, such as quoting multiple people.

My third time egg is supposed to hatch now, but it's not even cracked at all!

Just in case - the time egg "cracks" by the blue glow that starts at the bottom of the egg and moves upward begins darkening. The hole in the upper blue part of the egg is the final stage. But the "cracks" are easy to miss because it's that blue glow along the egg becoming darker. ^^

I have two of each now and can not wait for them to grow up. biggrin.gif Will be fogging them till the third day so i know they will not get sick.The pygmy ones are about ready to hatch waiting to see them before logging off. biggrin.gif

Edited by Laryal

I've got a new lumina that I picked up from the AP and incubated and it's at 1532 views and counting with not a single crack. I would have thought that ER status would have made cracking easier.

finally plugged my mouse into my laptop and caught that time distort egg smile.gif good luck to anyone still trying for it

Would you guys say these not-luminas are on par with Tinsels/Shimmers as far as stubbornness in hatching goes?

It feels so weird to have a dragon that looks almost identical to a common(?) but that takes way longer to hatch than said counterpart.

I've got a new lumina that I picked up from the AP and incubated and it's at 1532 views and counting with not a single crack. I would have thought that ER status would have made cracking easier.

It's pretty low on unique views, so I'm not really surprised.

While I incubated my fresh eggs, they still needed about 3.5k views and 600 unique views. So I would say you'll need somewhere close to that, even for a true ER. At least 400 unique views? Or a lot more views without that. owo

Would you guys say these not-luminas are on par with Tinsels/Shimmers as far as stubbornness in hatching goes?

It feels so weird to have a dragon that looks almost identical to a common(?) but that takes way longer to hatch than said counterpart.

I'd say they're on par with luminas. They are def one of the more stubborn breeds. Maybe close to prizes, but I'm not sure they're quiiiiite as stubborn.

Guys, I have a 3d 3h Pygmy on my scroll (name: Dusky_Flareon) if anyone wants to shadow it for egg sprites. Like the last two cracking stages, whether or not they're bugged.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I've never been the best at calculating when the eggs will grow up but shouldn't they reach adult stage soonish? Like in the next few hours?

Guys, I have a 3d 3h Pygmy on my scroll (name: Dusky_Flareon) if anyone wants to shadow it for egg sprites. Like the last two cracking stages, whether or not they're bugged.

The pygmy cracking sequence was fixed sometime last night/eeeaaarly this morning. It looks like the corrected sprites are already up on the wiki. ^^

I've never been the best at calculating when the eggs will grow up but shouldn't they reach adult stage soonish? Like in the next few hours?

You mean TJ's? They're at 4d9-10h, so it's gonna be at least those 9-10 hours.

Just like eggs cannot hatch before they reach 4 days left, hatchies can't grow up before then, either. If you click the hatchies in the first post of this thread, the youngest one is at 4 days 9 hours left, so the earliest we can see an adult is in 9 hours, around 8:30 am ET (DC time). ^^

(Not sure when their exact hatching time was, so that is an estimate.)