TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

Those time eggs are still going so quickly. Usually I say it's pointless to try to guess the rarity just from the release, but those were so hard to get that I'm convinced that I'll probably never have more cave born ones than the two I have now. At least not for a long time.

I love these new dragons, especially the green one and the "night Lumina" one - thanks to all the spriters and TJ for this release! smile.gif

I'm giving up - again. Maybe I'll be able to get a Time egg tomorrow, but somehow, I doubt it.

Impatient until I unlock and can catch some more. Five more hours! Gonna be busy for a while working to get a handful of all of these. owo

Thank you TJ and spriters for the new dragons!

Also...I FINALLY GOT A TIMEY-WIMEY ONE! biggrin.gif

Edit: Also, bred my other Luminas. Somebody's going to get some lovely dark Lumina surprises in the AP in the next couple of days.

Edited by Shokomon

Finally got to get one of each! Now to play the patience game waiting for TJ's to grow up! tongue.gif

Finally got one of each species! Now to hopefully secure all dimorphisms, hnrng

New release, yay!

Also... wow! Almost two full days and only 32 pages in this thread...

Figured I'd try to crawl around and get another Time egg, as one of my slots opened up, and wow, was it surprisingly easy to nab (compared to previous days)! Glad things seem to be settling down now. Good thing I checked at the top of the hour. ^^

Edited by Natakiro

Five more hours until four of mine hatch. *pokes them* I can't wait to have the hatchies on my scroll, they are all so cute!

Aaaaaaaand two hours left until my first five eggs hatch. *impatiently twiddles thumbs and stares intensely at AP*

Hmm, we didn't get a whole bunch of name guesses on the green one. I saw jade (wrong sorting unless they're Amazing Jades or something =p ) and amazonite, which would work. Any others? =o (They sort between albino and anagallis.)

Also don't recall many guesses for the sunburst/magical aura one. They sort between imps and the new pygmy (which sorts before leetle trees). So I, J, K, or L names. That's a lot of possibilities. Of which does not include Starburst (or Lucky, the first l word I thought of), unfortunately. =p Something else with Imperial is possible but probably not likely. Hmm.

(Aw darn... I missed this release by a day and there's so many of them... I hope I can grab one or two of each at least before any of them (Maybe) go rare...)

But, they look so cool! =D Thank you to the spriters, great job!

If I may ask, can anyone tell me what descriptions I'm looking for, and what biomes I'm supposed to look in...? o.o

Edit: I got one of each of them now. smile.gif Surprisingly quick. I thought it'd be a lot harder than that.

Edited by Loki.Dottir

Really awesome to hear people still able to get one of each. I'm still out on the time warps, but have a copy of the lumina and magical auras. We'll see when my eggs hatch if I can catch one... but that's when everyone else's hatch too, so less space! x)

Can't wait until TJ's grow up to decide which are my favorite

Edit for- in times like these, it makes me itchy to use earthquake! Of course I won't, but still nags at me...

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

This egg shines coldy in the Moonlight: All

This glossy green egg is rather warm: Alpine, Forest

This shiny egg gives off an almost magical aura: All

This tiny cobalt egg has a crystalline sheen: All

It’s almost like time is distorted around this egg: Alpine, Forest

Bump.

Aaaaaaaand two hours left until my first five eggs hatch. *impatiently twiddles thumbs and stares intensely at AP*

Hmm, we didn't get a whole bunch of name guesses on the green one. I saw jade (wrong sorting unless they're Amazing Jades or something =p ) and amazonite, which would work. Any others? =o (They sort between albino and anagallis.)

Also don't recall many guesses for the sunburst/magical aura one. They sort between imps and the new pygmy (which sorts before leetle trees). So I, J, K, or L names. That's a lot of possibilities. Of which does not include Starburst (or Lucky, the first l word I thought of), unfortunately. =p Something else with Imperial is possible but probably not likely. Hmm.

Alexandrite? A very pretty green stone (red under incandescent light) I am rather fond of it. I think Amazonite can be green, bu I usually see blue-green

But it doesnt have to be a stone at all, and I am really not good at guessing these.

Edited by ainisarie

I've caught 4 eggs of 1 breed and 1 egg each of 3 others. Just missing the time-distortion one now, but I have to hatch the first round.

This is playing around with my emotions. I can't wait to see what the adults look like. I keep staring at them like 'Are you keeding?' grow up already!

Checked every day this month but still skipped the release day. They sure aren't flooding as people told me they still were c: But I think I can still grab them all in a day or less. Let's see...

Edited by Ashywolf

About 40 minutes until I can hunt again! C'mon black lumina egg, get a giant hole already. D:

As a person who's trying to get complete sprite sets for the wiki, I also can't wait for your dark Lumina egg to get a big hole in it. I'm also very excited to see what the Jade and the Time s1 hatchlings look like. But they still haven't hatched. sad.gif