TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

About 40 minutes until I can hunt again! C'mon black lumina egg, get a giant hole already. D:

Is anyone else finding those eggs slow to hatch. It seems to me that regular Luminas need more views than normal to hatch and I'm wondering if these will be the same. Mine is way behind the other two eggs that I caught at the same time, and they have all been in the same hatcheries and have roughly equal views.

Is anyone else finding those eggs slow to hatch. It seems to me that regular Luminas need more views than normal to hatch and I'm wondering if these will be the same. Mine is way behind the other two eggs that I caught at the same time, and they have all been in the same hatcheries and have roughly equal views.

Mine are all in the same situation in terms of clicksites, my others have cracks, my dark luminas don't, so I suppose so.

Also, who thinks the luminas will be light or dark depending on DC's moons?

Yep. I agree with/am experiencing both observations.

New to the site so this is my first release, so exciting!! I nabbed one of the green ones (such a sucker for eastern dragons and I love green) and managed to get two time eggs too, I can't wait to see what the adults look like. biggrin.gif

For about how long are the new release eggs very common in the cave?

By my calculations, early catchers should have hatchlings by now. Any BSAs?

Don't know. We have to wait for them to grow up

dry.gif I just log in.... I don't have a clue what is going in on and have no clue what I just caught... xd.png

Always late in the game....

sad.gif

My four other eggs hatched without problem. Immediately nabbed some AP incuhatchables. Just waiting on my darn black lumina to hatch. *pokes*

I don't want to be "that person" but the pygmy sprite images having problems for me. like it looks like this user posted image :/ so yeahhh x3 it may not show up on the other peoples new pygmy egg but it is on me and it kind of bothers me

Edited by xHaiki

I don't want to be "that person" but the pygmy sprite images having problems for me. like it looks like this user posted image :/ so yeahhh x3 it may not show up on the other peoples new pygmy egg but it is on me and it kind of bothers me

It's a known glitch and has been reported. smile.gif

Does anyone have a hatched lumina yet? Mine are heading into the ER stage with huge holes, buy still no hatchlings.

Edit: typed too soon. I have one baby now.

Edited by Jazeki

It's a known glitch and has been reported. smile.gif

okay great! i didnt know if its been reported or not :3 thanks for telling me!

I'm seeing what a few others have reported, my Lumina egg is stubborn. All my others have big holes but the Lumina just has the barest hint of a crack. *thwaps them all* Hatch dangit!

I want to go catching again before bed. Want more greens!

My dark Lumina did finally hatch. I was planning on grabbing another green egg, but a time egg popped up under my cursor and I clicked. blink.gif Got it. Not complaining I guess, but I do want more of those lovely greens and now I will have to wait a whole day for something else to hatch. wink.gif

My black lumina finally hatched an hour ago or so, too. Now just waiting on my incuhatchables to hatch so I can go catch some new eggs.

Prioritizing sunburst, but I also still only have one of the pygmy and lumina, too.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

my eggs hatched, the pygmy S1 has to be the smallest sprite yet, and so far the greens are probably my favorites, and they where the ones no one wanted at first!

though dont they kinda look like Christmas dragons?

Edited by blockEdragon

Just noticed one of my Parallel Luminas has a code that spells 'redux'. Reviving the Lumina release hype?

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Four of my eggs hatched (not the dark Lumina yet) so I grabbed some more eggs. Got two more glossy greens with no problem at all. Also caught a blue pygmy with no trouble. It took me a few tries to get another magical aura, but I got it. I now have two of everything (three of the greens, because sparkly easterns!).

Sooo ... the time one just sits there not reacting and suddenly gets a hole then pop comes out hatchie? blink.gif What a funny custom cracking sequence, it really does throw off the sense of time for user!

Sooo ... the time one just sits there not reacting and suddenly gets a hole then pop comes out hatchie? blink.gif What a funny custom cracking sequence, it really does throw off the sense of time for user!

Watch the blue marks along the bottom/middle of the egg. They begin to darken and the "non-glowiness" creeps up the egg. ^^

Hmm, we didn't get a whole bunch of name guesses on the green one. I saw jade (wrong sorting unless they're Amazing Jades or something =p ) and amazonite, which would work. Any others? =o (They sort between albino and anagallis.)

Also don't recall many guesses for the sunburst/magical aura one. They sort between imps and the new pygmy (which sorts before leetle trees). So I, J, K, or L names. That's a lot of possibilities. Of which does not include Starburst (or Lucky, the first l word I thought of), unfortunately. =p Something else with Imperial is possible but probably not likely. Hmm.

Hmm I played around with the Dictionary Lookup function in MSWord and for the "warm greens" discovered "Abelia" and "Abelmosk" both of which are flowering plants apparently native to Asia (hence the Eastern). (Edit: Nevermind, those would sort before Albinos, but "Ambrette" is a synonym for "Abelmosk") ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ idk Just throwing those out there. XD

As for the "magical auras" my first thought was "incandescent" something since they're so bright and shiny.

Still no time egg for me but I keep wanting to reflex-click on the magical auras with only one slot open... *sigh*

Edited by Denwayasha

Hmm I played around with the Dictionary Lookup function in MSWord and for the "warm greens" discovered "Abelia" and "Abelmosk" both of which are flowering plants apparently native to Asia (hence the Eastern). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ idk Just throwing those out there. xd.png

As for the "magical auras" my first thought was "incandescent" something since they're so bright and shiny.

Ooh, abelmosk are pretty and I like the name! (Abelia are pretty, too.) If the green ones aren't abelmosk, someone should do an abelmosk dragon. xD

Incandescent! I knew there was a shimmery word I couldn't think of.

~

I've grabbed two more sunbursts. Three more slots opening before I go to bed. Hoping to fill them with a time, pygmy, and lumina.