TJ09

2016-07-10 - July Release

*sad face* I completely missed these. D: How common are they? I would really love to nab some.

Wow, they are much easier to find than I had thought! Already egg-locked with six! ~ ♥ I will have to breed the other ones once I nab some more Wave Runners and Electrics.

They are so pretty! The spriters did excellent work on both. ^^

Edited by Natakiro

*sad face* I completely missed these. D: How common are they? I would really love to nab some.

They're still falling in the Alpine and Forest!

People are still catching the bolt with no trouble and the storm-riders have to be bred.

They're both beautiful. Thanks, TJ and spriters!

The tumbling in the breeze made me giggle.

Wow, the adults are awesome!! Another wonderful amazing dragon from birdz, of course! The Bolt dragon is just so pretty and the colors are awesome and I love the pose... And those horns!

I really want to know who sprited the Storm-Riders. Who who who?? They are beautiful. I love how big and stocky they are, and that head!

Yayyyyyy for adults!

And here is the concept art for the Bolt Dragon! Haha.

user posted image

I hope you guys like 'em! (You sure know how to make a girl nervous! ;-; )

A larger version of the art will be posted to dA later tomorrow. It's like past 5am so I'm super tired.

Ooooooooooooh!!!! They are pretty~

Thank you so much, Birdz!!!

dang, i really love both of the adult sprites! the bolts' noodle body is so elegant, almost reminiscent of a skink. i also really adore their golden crescent-shaped horns.

if only my eggs would hatch faster lmao.

Edited by catmosphere

Oooh the Storm Riders are so pretty! (And remind me a lot of Sonic Boom from Skylanders. XD) I love how it looks like it could be a breed on its own but that there are still elements of both parent breeds. :)

I like the Bolts too but I think it's something about the perspective of their front half that looks squished to me. Lovely dragons though!

I think my favorite thing about this release was just how calm and subdued it's been. No one really complaining that the Biome release is hard to catch or that "OMG These are gonna be rare!!11!"

I'm not gonna lie, I saw "Storm-Rider" and immediately thought of the boss from Kingdom Hearts 2.

Regardless, both of the adults are awesome!

... Reposting this because I have a link now that it's not 5am. :D And I'm really, really relieved and glad that you guys like the Bolt!

The Storm-Rider is gorgeous too-- yay hybrids! What an exciting dual release.

user posted image

A larger version of the art will be posted to dA later tomorrow. It's like past 5am so I'm super tired.

Larger version here.

A few tidbits of basic info for them for those curious:

1. They are easterns.

2. They are Lightning element.

3. Their roars can range from piercing shrieks to a tone reminiscent to low, rumbling thunder. The younger the Bolt, the more high-pitched the roar.

4. Their scales are glassy and smooth like fish scales, and gradient from white on their sides, to blue, and back to white at the end of their tail.

5. ...??? idk.

Edited by birdzgoboom

I AM SO LATE TO THIS RELEASE THAT IT HURTS MY FACE.

Can anyone tell me if there's a specific biome that is best to look for them in?

...And what their descriptions are?

They look gorgeous, by the way! Another great job by the spriters!

Edit: >_> I noticed it's a dual release, so I do need to know what descriptions to look for after all...

Edited by Loki.Dottir

I AM SO LATE TO THIS RELEASE THAT IT HURTS MY FACE.

Can anyone tell me if there's a specific biome to look for them in?

...And what their description is? happy.gif;

They look gorgeous, by the way! Another great job by the spriters!

Alpine and forest for the first one, the other is a hybrid of Coastal Waverunner and Electric, the Cb is found in Forest and Alpine, it's descrip being "The egg has a striking pattern."

Alpine and forest for the first one, the other is a hybrid of Coastal Waverunner and Electric, the Cb is found in Forest and Alpine, it's descrip being "The egg has a striking pattern."

Thank you! happy.gif Is that the description for both new species?

I keep thinking this is an appropriate release due to Pokemon Go being out, Lightning, Pikachu!

Thank you! happy.gif Is that the description for both new species?

No - the hybrid description is

You can feel the static electricity that surrounds this egg.

But you don't have to LOOK for that smile.gif - it will never appear in the biomes as it's only got through breeding, and in the AP you can see the image of the egg.

Edited by fuzzbucket

No - the hybrid description is

But you don't have to LOOK for that smile.gif - it will never appear in the biomes as it's only got through breeding, and in the AP you can see the image of the egg.

OH! happy.gif Okay thank you. I misunderstood the first response I got. rolleyes.gif I thought there were CBs of the hybrid for a limited time.

Edited by Loki.Dottir

I would love to know who the artist is for the hybrid! I miss the artist information at the bottom of the dragon page. I hope that comes back soon!

These two dragons are both beautiful and I just love the colors. I will need to make a new blue lineage! laugh.gif

user posted image

Larger version here. There's also some tidbits of info for them in the description of the image on dA.

:0 Inspired by a certain Boss mayhap?

I would love to know who the artist is for the hybrid! I miss the artist information at the bottom of the dragon page. I hope that comes back soon!

Yeah, it's being worked on. It should be back sometime shortly!

~

Both adults are very neat. And some good early name guesses happened!

Both very pretty, and I love blue and gold. Thnks TJ09 and Birdz and whoever you are.

Storm-Riders... LOVE the name! Listened to Riders on the Storm by The Doors about 5 times now...

The adults are both lovely. Well done to the artists!

This was a very shocking release. ;3

But yeah so happy there's another hybrid, and a super cool looking one at that!

Maybe now the two that make it will stop being such horrible caveblockers. I like electrics and coastal waverunners regardless but yeah too much of a good thing. xd.png