TJ09

2016-07-10 - July Release

I arted the biome release dragon. There will be concept art posted when it grows up later, too. o;

GREAT ! I love your stuff and have four pairs (assuming my pinks got it right !)

Sits on hands nervously till TJ's mature....

WOAAAA THE HYBRID thats an amazing sprite!

I wish I hadn't abandoned my egg!

EDIT:

the other one to THIS RELEASE IS AMAZING!

Edited by blockEdragon

I am officially in love with the hybrid wub.gifCan't wait to see the other one grown up. Okay, the second adult is just as gorgeous!

Thank you, TJ and spriters!

Edited by CharonDusk

And here is the concept art for the Bolt Dragon! Haha.

user posted image

I hope you guys like 'em! (You sure know how to make a girl nervous! ;-; )

A larger version of the art will be posted to dA later tomorrow. It's like past 5am so I'm super tired.
Larger version here.
A few tidbits of basic info for them for those curious:
1. They are easterns.
2. They are Lightning element.
3. Their roars can range from piercing shrieks to a tone reminiscent to low, rumbling thunder. The younger the Bolt, the more high-pitched the roar.
4. Their scales are glassy and smooth like fish scales, and gradient from white on their sides, to blue, and back to white at the end of their tail.
5. ...???
Edited by birdzgoboom

Both are gorgeous, beautiful concept birdz! ♥♥

Always in love with blue dragons ☻

OMG I have to say, I think I was right! I do believe the Bolt is my new favorite dragon! TOO GORGEOUS!

OMG I love both the adults!! Bolt Dragon is going to be my new obsession for hoarding!! And I would never imagine such a cool hybrid will come out of waverunner and electric. Now I have a reason to collect them! smile.gif Thanks you artists <3

Eeeeeeeeeeee, adults! wub.gif

Sounds plausible, but recent dragon names have been more on the fancy side. Surely a simple Bolt or Storm Dragon would sound too pedestrian compared to Anagallis, Pyralspite, Mutamore or Magelight.  tongue.gif
...in the end it WAS a simple Bolt dragon. wink.gif It's amazingly beautiful, thanks Birdz!

The hybrid is awesome as well. I love its gryphon-y looks. Thanks, unknown spriter! ^^

And I love the bold blue tones they both have. smile.gif

Edited by Aleoleo

I love both adults! I'm partial to blue and gold, and these look very powerful and impressive.

Two powerful new dragons, I really like them both. Thank you Birdz and unknown spriter. TJ, you've done it again! Fantastic. laugh.gif

ooh i actually like the adult version of the CB ones! I wasnt sure on hatchies but the adults are gorgeous

Wow, stunning adults! I'm totally in love with the Storm-Rider dragon; beautiful colours, gorgeous wings and loving the chest pattern and griffin-like head! Definitely need to nab more of these wub.gif Thanks to Birdz and the other artist(s) who did the Storm-Rider!!

I really like them both, I prefer the Hybrid because he seems more detailed and colors are like fused togheter making this amazing and warm shades. He doesn't remind me neither Coastal waverunners or Eletrics, I'm almost hoping for it to be CB instead, but oh well I'm just glad we have it xd.png

The CB one has an amazing concept, I love horns and detailed scales. I'm just sad we couldn't see more of this body due of perspective, it seems a little waste to me.

Sum: I'm verysatisfied with these two new dragons, pls relase more Hybrids in June, July and August to avoid people miss rares due holiday wink.gif

Nice job everyone and thanks

Bolt Dragons are Easterns, right?

Edited by Naruhina_94

Ohhhh - it's a griffon !! Griffin. Gryphon. Whatever the correct English word may be.

Those colours ! Fantastic ! Beautiful hybrid ! And it is very well done in mixing characteristics of the parents. You have the build and the "yellow" pattern (socks and breast) of the Electric, and the crest and tail end of the Waverunner (plus the light blue mark on the egg). And still it is a masterpiece on its own.

I had high hopes when I saw the hatchling, but I didn't dare to expect that they'd be fulfilled so beautifully. wub.gif

Dragons with a strong yet elegant build are my favourites, and this one fits right in to that. Plus, it's royal blue and a wonderful warm gold. The pose is very nice as well.

Hopefully we'll get to hear a little more about them than their description tells us.

(And now I'll go and chase away that little fantasy fairy tale voice in my head that paints pictures of knights in shining armour riding these magnificent creatures into battle through the storm clouds. Or maybe not. I'm such a girly sometimes...)

The Bolt dragon is very nice as well. I like the description, and all those little details on the sprite are amazing ! The mane, the scales, the face (glowing eyes!) and those quite unique form of antlers/horns. I just wish we had a better view at the "fins", I'm not entirely sure where they are attached to the dragon. (On the concept they seem to be on the front part of the back, on the sprite I'd rather think they are situated somewhere farther back.) But they look good nonetheless. And I like how the dragons looks dangerous and imposing without looking brutal or mean.

A great release, many thanks to you, birdz, and to whoever did the Storm_Rider !!

Just one thing I don't like about these dragons: They are so amazing, I'm really sad we don't get dimorphism. sad.gifwink.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

!! I love them! ;-;

hnn dragons with antler like horns are the best

I love the adults! The color scheme this month is fantastic! I wish the hybrid was CB because that would make a beautiful prize lineage but I'm just happy to have it. For a second I thought the bolt was another Xenowyrm but then I saw the feet. Both lovely dragons and a great new addition to the cave. Thank you TJ and Spriters!

Oh man, I LOVE the Bolts! The hybrids are lovely too, mind, but the Bolts are just extremely my aesthetic.