TJ09

2016-07-10 - July Release

Oh man, they are gorgeous! I prefer Bolt dragons as they look very powerful. It's much to my liking~

Boy, these are really nice - both of them! I just wish I could find a CB Electric (only have two, and one of them REFUSED the CW I tried to breed her with) - they seem to have disappeared. At least I haven't seen any since the Release, although I know others have been lucky enough to grab some. Back to sitting in the Alpine clicking....ever clicking.

Very very nice job on these lovely dragons, thank you for a great-looking Release.

Ohhhh . . . I love these so much!

The horns, scales, and dynamic tail on the Bolt are gorgeous wub.gif Wonderful job on that one birdzgoboom!

I totally see the Electric and Wave Runner in the Storm-rider, it's got the Wave Runner's head crest (slightly adapted) and the Electric's feet and the wings look like an amazing combo of both the parents <3 I can't wait to be able to breed some of those beauties! Hope we find out who the spriter is soon!

Oh my, the adults! I'm definitely going to pair the Bolts with Astrapis, female Caligenes and Solstices! ohmy.gif

Thank you, spriters and TJ for making this all possible!

Edited by lovecats99

Well, locked myself up with another 6 new babies. I'm happy with a total of 12. Can't wait for the massive PB project to begin.

Am I the only one for whom the Doors Riders On The Storm started playing in the head when the species name of the hybrid was revealed when the hatchie grew up? laugh.gif

AMAZING artwork!!!

Edited by Shin'a'in

Both sprites are beautiful, but I think I like the storm riders better than the bolts. Overall this hasn't been my favorite release, but it's exciting to have a new hybrid.

Oh gosh, I love what these grew up into! The Bolt Dragons are beautiful and I love the antler-like horns on them, it makes them look so majestic and refined. And whoever sprited the Storm Riders did a wonderful job, as you can see attributes of both the Coastal Waverunners and Electric Dragons within their sprite design, and that really is a nice nod to the fact that they're hybrid dragons!

I might hoard both of these for a while, they're so beautiful and majestic wub.gif

Damn, the Storm-Rider looks like such a beast. The Bolt Dragon looks nice aswel tho.

I knew I was going to love the hybrids, and I do, but OH MY GOD the Bolts are amazing! wub.gif I'm definitely going to hoard those.

I wonder why every electricity-themed dragon we've had has had the same color scheme. |D Out of our growing collection of dark blue and yellow dragons, the Bolts will probably pair nicely with Astrapis since they're both curly.

Edit: I just made the connection between wave-running and storm-riding. What a cool concept!

Edited by cbussiere

OH these are GORGEOUS. E.O~

I LOVEST Blue and Gold dragons. >U<~~~

Thank you TJ and Birdz for this AMAZING release. xd.png Birdz you never fail to deliver BEAUTIFUL dragons like OMG WOW <3 *swoons*

....Goddamit. I don't like Electrics much, or Coastal Waverunners. BUT I NEED ME SOME STORM-RIDERS. LIKE WOAH

I'm glad I got a lot of Bolts though. biggrin.gif What a beautiful twisty and curly Eastern breed! <3 And it's cool that the Storm-Riders actually look Griffen-like even with the combination of the CW and Electrics in them. ouo Brilliant job! owo) b

... I need CB Electrics now. T^T *sob*

The storm riders are so beautiful, makes me a little sad they're a hybrid - harder to make nice lineages. But I don'y care I just want them on my scroll!

I'm a little sad that they hybrids are..hybrids, lineage making is so tough for them, but im into making deadlines so after the ratios clear up i might be abble to make some really nice things with them

but this is why CB hybrids should be available somehow

anyway

both of these dragons are amazing

As someone who's not that into lineage making even I'm excited to see how the Bolts look with Astrapis.

Also, loving that the Storm-Riders kept the gryphon-ish vibe wub.gif

Overall, thanks for a nice release ^^