TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

ohmygosh those S2 frill babies. So adorable I just wanna huggles them. I'm seriously thinking about freezing one. I'll wait until I breed a messy on purpose. I don't have the heart to freeze a CB or nice lineage baby.

ohmygosh those S2 frill babies. So adorable I just wanna huggles them. I'm seriously thinking about freezing one. I'll wait until I breed a messy on purpose. I don't have the heart to freeze a CB or nice lineage baby.

I always freeze a pair, a male and a female. wub.gif But I think I'll stock up on caveborns first. smile.gif

I haven't seen that many releases but would anyone else agree this one has been pretty calm? There was a slight panic about frills and nexus but it seems everyone is getting some new dragons, there's new eggs being abandoned and people giving out hatchies for free.

I haven't seen that many releases but would anyone else agree this one has been pretty calm? There was a slight panic about frills and nexus but it seems everyone is getting some new dragons, there's new eggs being abandoned and people giving out hatchies for free.

Well, I guess you could say that. And it's only fair, after all, four new breeds plus two of the old discontinued ones were impossible to get all at once. It's nice that people were given a chance to catch multiple of all with these ratios. biggrin.gif

What an amazing update! I can finally complete my Pink family! Thank you!

Where can you find frill and pinks?

Where can you find frill and pinks?

In the Jungle, dear. Frills are: "This egg has strange markings on it", and the pinks are: "This bright egg has a warm shell". smile.gif

Oh look new eggs!

Wait a minute, these pink eggs look familar...

*checks news forum*

OLD PINKS ARE BACK!!!!!!

I've wanted an old pink since I joined!

This is the best day ever.

In the Jungle, dear. Frills are: "This egg has strange markings on it", and the pinks are: "This bright egg has a warm shell". smile.gif

thanks biggrin.gif

Does anyone have a zombie for every type of dragon? I'd love to see them all.

Though... I predict mass murder for this upcoming Halloween...

Poor dragons.

(Refuses to kill for Zombies.)

Happy Belated Birthday Dragons Cave!

Thanks for everything!!!

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

I just grabbed another Frill and Aria ANNNND my dragons have finally bred me another 2gen PB Gold!! What a nice week! biggrin.gif

Im the only one who noticed how much the Nexus dragons look like mixed together WoW Cataclysm Stone Drakes? https://i.imgur.com/x07qX6y.png

They r one of my favorites so im glad Odeen brought them here too biggrin.gif

I have Frill hatchlings on my scroll. I repeat, I have Frill hatchlings on my scroll. This is amazing!! I'm soooo hoarding these little guys. I have one frozen hatchie from long ago, but to have *growing* Frill hatchies.... Wonderful.

I have a couple questions for everyone.

- What was your absolute favorite thing from the event?

- Do you have any quirky naming schemes for the dragons released/rereleased?

- What will you breed first when the hatchlings grow up?

:3

Absolute favourite? Lower AP times.

Favourite new breed? Morphodrakes. Anything insect-themed is going to get my attention, and though there are two (!!!) this time, the morphos are just gorgeous. I'm naming mine all the different binomial (scientific) names for morpho butterfly species. I used up all my messy BSA dragons reserving names. laugh.gif

I'm so excited about frills being back: I wish I weren't egglocked, I need to start breeding my two old CB gals again smile.gif

i didnt notice until just now, but apparently i am going to hoard Nexus draggies. i already have 5 of them. blink.gif

pretty eggs do this to me every time

(i picked up a ludicrous amount of autumn eggs the first time i saw them)

someone was asking about names for the new breeds. i am going to name my first female tarantula hawk drake after a pet tarantula that i had for 18 years. "Rosie N'e"

RIP my little monster

Edited by nepenthe.catharsis

I'm still busy hugging my 4 new old Pinks and my 4 new Frills and I can't wait for my pairs of Nexus, Candles, Tarantula, and Morphos to grow up. I want to breed ALL THE NEW DRAGGIES.

In the meantime I keep myself scroll locked and enjoy the low time AP, breeding large blocks of nicely lineaged stuff from time to time to help KEEP it low time, thanks to the action log I now can check that I bred over 200 Magi eggs in one go so \o/ yay)

I'm most excited about the Frills and Old Pinks. biggrin.gif I never thought I'd get my hands on them because I thought they were never coming back.

I'm going to catch enough of them to breed two EG PB 4Gs of each and then I'm going to breed two EG PB 4G Old Pink and Frill checkers. Male Frills x Female Pinks for the first one and then Male Pinks x Female Frills for the second. biggrin.gif

Then I'm going to freeze a load of baby frills and old pinks. biggrin.gif

Edited by Cireth

Yes, this is correct, but new comers be careful. Horse dragons share the same description as Frills right now. I hope it gets changed.

Edited by predatorfan4ever

To think of all of the Holiday eggs I gave away or re-abandoned because the mate was a Frill or a Bright Pink and I didn't have one xd.png But it's all good. Now we can make dozens of new lineages!!

Are all the new ones still dropping pretty regularly?

Edited by AquaBlueRain

Just bred my first Frill since 2009. biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZS0k0

I'm so happy. biggrin.gif

So pretty ;o;

I wish I Could-

Wait

I CAN DO THAT NOW

Well once my dragons grow up ^-^

Well I guess I can't do the Grave (boy do I want some Cave Born ones on my scroll SO BADLY), but I can breed 2g Frills now!

laugh.gif You can and you will. smile.gif And I will go on to create a checker as soon as my new Frills grow up. biggrin.gif