TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

Here ya go! Click him to see his full glory since he gets cut off in lineage view.

Thanks! That's a pretty awesome sprite. Awesome that these guys got dimorphism now.

Here ya go! Click him to see his full glory since he gets cut off in lineage view.

Love the name.

Oh wow, okay, I was not expecting the Aria to actually be dimorphic, for some reason. The dark outline on the male really... bothers me? Especially around the face, though that is probably just my personal preference against the really contrast-y outlines. He's got such a nice pose though... and the shading on the wing I love.

HNNNNNNG I love the Morphos! Definitely my favorites from the new release.

Whoaaaaaaaaaa! Love them!! Time to get some Arias biggrin.gif

Male Arias are the best I love their happy widdle faces and their creamsicle sock markings and their swoopy horns and aaaaaaaa. <3

I still have to wait 5 hours for my hatchlings to grow up. Come on guys...

Thanks to the artists for these new dragons!

Man, the male Arias look gooood (and going off that pose, they know it, too xd.png)

My first lot of pretties are starting to grow up. Be a few more hours before my Arias grow up, though xd.png

Only 12 more hours before mine grow up!

I just want to say thanks to TJ and all the spriters for bringing us this amazing event. Not only are the new dragons beautiful, but so are all the additions to the site (such as the background art, the new lineage view wub.gif ). Of course, the return of the old dragons is probably the most surprising and the best thing ever (at least for me). Thanks for all your hard work and effort, and putting up with us complain about a few things (I'm guilty of that just a little rolleyes.gif ).

I like the new lineage view. Still the same shape as the old one so it doesn't ruin lineage projects but it makes more sense. And I'm keeping a couple of my Old Pinks but I'm really looking forward to releasing the messier ones. I'm such a lineage snob biggrin.gif

Still haven't managed to catch one of the two-heads yet, are they rare?

Edited by Wiz

The new lineage view is a bit weird that the horizontal line from parents to offspring isn't like exactly pointing at the offspring in question a lot of times. Seems to be right up near the top somewhere which is ...weird. O.e I hope it's a glitch that gets worked out since my OCDness is a bit perturbed by it. O.e

Anyways thanks for the AWESOME updates to all of dragon cave, the awesome art backgrounds, the new dragons, the revamped oldies but goodies, the rerelease, the awesome drakes, the NEW ZOMBIES 8D and everything that the artists and TJ has done so far! You are AMAZING all y'all! xd.png Take a bow! *applauds*

My first batch grew up now. ouo I just wanted to say this before the thread is closed. D:

I can't wait until my male Arias grows up so I can have that awesome new sprite for myself too to look at. X3 Yeeee! <3

Got some adults on my scroll! What beauties, all of 'em.

Missed several of the two headed egg ones...

Probably the only one o won't be able to get..

Eh.

The male Aria may be the most beautiful sprite of the whole release. And that comes from someone who hates everything pink with a passion.

First adults on my scroll, wow! Aria males are so beautiful. wub.gif

Male Arias! *happy dance*

Oh yeah, thank you TJ and artists for this wonderful release and Dragons!

Now, who likes Breeding Plans?

Frilled Dragon Breeding Plans

Drake Breeding Plans

Now we just need ones for Arias and the rest of the DC Anniversary dragons, and we'll be good.

We have one for Arias. It got bumped to the second page for a bit, and it was created before we knew they would be dimorphic. smile.gif

Aria Lineage Plans, Updated Bright/Old Pinks

Haven't seen Nexus or Candelabra yet.

The Arias have dimorphism?? Omg, I think they're definitely one of my favorite breeds now