TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

It's just so nice to see the hatcheries stuffed full of Aria eggs! I've missed that bright pink color!

Weeeee! I love the male arias!

Wow, the Arias look really nice. I assumed when it was announced that the bright pinks would be brought back that they would continue to be an all female breed. I'm happy I was wrong. I like the dimorphic sprites Birdzgoboom, you did a good job.

Ooh, Aria dimorphism!

I thought the sprite we already knew looked rather feminine, but would have liked it as a way of saying "**** stereotypes!"

However, that new male sprite is awesome! biggrin.gif

Weeeeee, I now have adults from the latest release on my scroll, including a very beautiful male Aria. wub.gif

Thank you again TJ for this really cool birthday event. And thanks you spriters, for all the hard work and the awesomeness!

Does anyone have a zombie for every type of dragon? I'd love to see them all.

Though... I predict mass murder for this upcoming Halloween...

Poor dragons.

(Refuses to kill for Zombies.)

I don't think they'll appear until Halloween until you can actually kill and resurrect them. I have a feeling a lot of dragons will be sacrificed as well. I'll only try it with the messy ones or common CB's. I don't like trying to kill ones with a nice lineage.

I'm so happy with this release. Not only did I get a ton of old babies (huggles her frills and bright pinks) but I got at least one of each of the new babies. I'm happy. smile.gif

This has been an amazing event DC.

Wow, I love all the new art! The dragons are creative and beautiful, and the backgrounds are simply gorgeous! I think I missed out on the Candelabra Dragons, though. Oh well!

The new male Aria looks really... proud? I guess that would be the best way to describe him. Pretty awesome! smile.gif

Actually... am I the only one who suspects that Arias might have dimporphism?? After all, there are only adult females so far in cave and males will only show up after our re-released eggs grow up! tongue.gif We still don't know for sure how adult males look like xd.png

Ha! See? I knew it Aria male can have dimorphism! biggrin.gif

Now imagine my reaction when he grew on my scroll and I first noticed I was right in suspecting it:P (I wasn't following the news anymore)

awesome:)

I don't think they'll appear until Halloween until you can actually kill and resurrect them. I have a feeling a lot of dragons will be sacrificed as well. I'll only try it with the messy ones or common CB's. I don't like trying to kill ones with a nice lineage.

What other to sacrifice to get a wyrm and lindwurm though? I can only think of Xenos for wyrm and Blusang for lindwurm:(

My first selfbred Bright Pink in ages biggrin.giftruy the end of an (awful) era

I can't help but think how my original Pink will act all prissy about the addition of male Arias - she was always SO proud of being part of a female only breed.

Ooh, I love the male Arias. I hope my influencing worked. What a great event this has been!

I just wish the "KILL" action limit gets lifted for this Halloween ~ I don't make hatchling zombie fodders to die on that day rolleyes.gif

After seeing my first male Aria, I had to go grab another one! SOOOO glad my ONE CB Original Pink now has a fearsomely proud mate too! Must hoard Arias now! Thanks so much for bringing them and the Frills back - makes me happy!

I wonder how many people are going to breed Arias with Frills just because they can now that they're back. xd.png

I hope a new wyrm breed will be relase before halloween, so we won't have to kill a xeno in order to obtain the new zombie xd.png

Edited by Naruhina_94

Idea for the lore surrounding Pinks born from Bright Pinks, which we know can't happen now: Due to the scarcity of Brights, it was decided to attempt a breeding program to bring them from the brink if extinction. A select group of breeders began swapping Pink eggs into the nests of Brights, and reared the Brights in secret, until their numbers were sufficient to reintroduce into the Wilds.

Just an idea smile.gif

Edited by PaintdGryphon

I hope a new wyrm breed will be relase before halloween, so we won't have to kill a xeno in order to obtain the new zombie xd.png

I just wish it's in Desert then - or I'm wasting Xenos anyway:P (I planned each sub-type according to biomes and then picked the most common breed from it... um, sry Mageias and Blusangs)

4 hours till my first arias grow up! I'm so excited! The male arias are GORGEOUS! The arias and frills are definitely my fav dragons in this release! <3

Look at the male Aria's socks!! Ahhhh so precious! Now I'm not mad both of my BP's hatched male.

The new male Aria looks really... proud? I guess that would be the best way to describe him. Pretty awesome!  smile.gif

With a gorgeous mate like that who can blame him? laugh.gif

I miss the old hatchi sprite but I'm so so so glad to have the bright pinks back! They were always my favorite and I was super sad when they were discontinued. Thank you so much for bringing them back! And such a handsome male to go with the lovely lady! I must have a zillion of them! wub.gif

Phew, finally have at least three of every new/old releases. What a huge release! So far Morphos are my fave. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/dragonopedia/63 - water dragons qualify as sea serpents, so I think they look like xenos when zombified.