TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

well color me surprised! and here i was just getting back into dc again and working on gathering up the past releases i missed...xd.png

oh Bright Pinks, i remember you well. they were dropping when i first joined dragcave...but silly young me despised pink so much, i refused to get a pink dragon. i was an idiot. xd.png so it'll be a pleasure to get them for my scroll now!

and frills! never got any of these somehow....and we have these back for good? permanent? whoot!

guess i'm gonna be kept a bit busy catching up on this new release.

well that new family tree is interesting...kinda liked the cells but *shrug*

Also I love the artwork on the new Biome backgrounds, they add so much life to the place! biggrin.gif Well done artists!

Happy Anniversary!!! And think you for the re-release of these two dragons! *hugs*

Happy hunting peeps!! ^__^

Happy anniversary DC! Egg-locked with the new ones! smile.gif I have a frill and pink from way back, so no rush to get those for me.

I haven't seen anyone commenting on the new lineage view. What does everyone think? Personally I went and looked at all my long lineages immediately. (Like this and this, and this one too.) I like the family tree style.

Happy anniversary DC! Egg-locked with the new ones!  smile.gif I have a frill and pink from way back, so no rush to get those for me.

I haven't seen anyone commenting on the new lineage view. What does everyone think? Personally I went and looked at all my long lineages immediately. (Like this and this, and this one too.) I like the family tree style.

I didn't like it at first, but it's growing on me. I think it looks really nice and tidy

Edited by WaterDroplet

I may have to start over with an entirely new bunch of CB parents now Not that I am complaining! http://dragcave.net/lineage/H1Lso

And he will have a proper mate soon http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ipv2S

Nakase, the artwork is stunning as always.

Congrats to Lythiaren, birdzgoboom, PieMaster, Odeen, and Infinis, and thanks to TJ09 for all this wonderfulness. Happy Birthday, DC!!

Happy anniversary DC! Egg-locked with the new ones!  smile.gif I have a frill and pink from way back, so no rush to get those for me.

With the new lineage style, for some reason, staircases are my favorite. That and the diamonds. smile.gif

This new event has me HYPED! Happy birthday, Dragon Cave! ^^

Edited by PixelShark

I LOVE ALL OF THESE NEW CHANGES

I CAN'T WAIT TO COLLECT NEW ZOMBIES!!!! AND FRILLS!! AND PINKS!!

Just got the overburdened message on a Frill. So it is possible lol, just hard.

EDIT: and happened again. You have to be soooo fast

Edited by WaterDroplet

OMG sooo cool! So many cool updates! Congrats DC on your 10th Bday! Now off for me to go collect the new draggies!

Happy birthday, Dragon Cave! And congratulations! In this world of turmoil and change, you've succeeded in lasting a whole decade! And still going strong! There's lotsa websites that can't claim the same.

It's great to see all the new changes, and new (and old!) dragons. Now if my brother will just stay off the fast computer long enough for me to grab anything...

So tickled about the Bright Pinks and the Frills! I've managed 2 Bright Pinks and locked myself on other new releases. I'm hoping for a Frill or 2 after these lovelies hatch.

Happy Birthday, DC!

I have never had biome background art in any biome...and don't have any now, why is that?

Thank you, Eos! biggrin.gif

Edited by bigbite100

I have never had biome background art in any biome...and don't have any now, why is that?

Are you on the default skin? Try switching to it if you aren't.

I've used the Portal 2 skin for as long as I can remember being on the site, but the biome backgrounds are so beautiful that I might just have to go back to the default. The new art gives it so much more atmosphere and makes it seem more real than an adoption game... Stunning work, guys.

I'm excited for the new breeds and the new zombies as well. Can't wait to see them.

Not sure how I feel about the new lineage, but I'm sure it'll grow on me eventually.

Happy 10th birthday, Dragon Cave. Here's to hoping you'll see many more~

Are you on the default skin? Try switching to it if you aren't.

Thank you, and WOW what a nice change!!

Happy Birthday DC!

Bright Pinks and Frills are back - awesome! Although I'm not a fan of the new male sprite.

The new lineage view is great! I'm really really happy with that change - now I'm even more inspired to create pretty checkers.

Although I miss the old Zombies, the new types look creep-tastic! Sadly, they don't work so well with the Blackout skin. I'd switch to default (for the lovely Biome artwork, too), but I still can't deal with the movement of the main background page.

Not so happy about the updates of the Bloodscales - and did the Lindwurms get an update, too, or am I just remembering them a bit differently? Didn't they used to have a bit of an opalescent shimmer, as well?

wait a minute, wow, that means now there are lineages out there where pink descendants have Aria ancestors! Stuff like that will never be possible again and now such pink lineages are kind of a novelty, aren't they? 8) though i'm not entirely sure if they would be considered interesting. I guess they might? As Arias will presumably never be able to produce pinks again *u*

wait a minute, wow, that means now there are lineages out there where pink descendants have Aria ancestors! Stuff like that will never be possible again and now such pink lineages are kind of a novelty, aren't they? 8) though i'm not entirely sure if they would be considered interesting. I guess they might? As Arias will presumably never be able to produce pinks again *u*

That's ... really interesting. Hmmm.

That's something for future generations to complain about: "I will never be able to breed an Aria and get a Pink! I joined too late!" wink.gif