TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

Thanks Lythiaren.... I liked the old Frills but the new ones are very well done. Still have their smile.

Thanks TJ09, Happy DC Birthday and thanks for the 10 years.

We need more egg slots for all the dragons. (JK)

happy birthday DC! poptartFINALTINY.gif

ty TJ & all for bringing back the Pinks!

AND FRILLS!!!!! blink.gif

That must have been some talking there! Thank you so much!!! thumbs_up.png

Edited by Zoa

They hang out in the Jungle. smile.gif

Ta very much.

I now own two cute frill eggs. smile.gif

Hurry up and hatch vamps I want to hunt!

I was considering Buddy Dragon because of their description. Not a very refined name, though. laugh.gif

Okay, that is adorable. No matter their actual name, I'm calling these Buddy Dragons. biggrin.gif

I'm really glad you guys are liking the new Aria, and the Frilled. I'm looking forward to seeing what lineages are made with them now that they're back!! It was an honor to get to work on them ᕙ(; ͜ʖ ;)

Wow!! Dragon cave is 10 years old!! Which means I've been playing it for 8 years, holy crap that's a long time.

Happy birthday Dragon cave! And thanks to all the staff and artists for making it last this long. smile.gif Here's to future birthdays and lots more fun! <3

I'm loving the new art work. The biomes look wonderful. smile.gif

I also really like the new lineage layouts although change is always odd and will take a while to get used to I already love it. biggrin.gif

I'm really glad you guys are liking the new Aria, and the Frilled. I'm looking forward to seeing what lineages are made with them now that they're back!! It was an honor to get to work on them ᕙ(; ͜ʖ wink.gif

Thanks to a favourite movie of mine being on as I was hunting these, I've already got plans for a song lineage for the beautiful Arias. Thank you for these lovelies!

I have way too many song lineage projects to do xd.png

Love the update <333 Just got a few since I wasn't able to check online last night - already see regular eggs being mixed in though ;-;

Help those still hunting (copied and pasted from a few pages back):

Aria/Bright Pink - Jungle => "This bright egg has a warm shell."

Frill - Jungle => "This egg has strange markings on it."

Unstable Pink (2-heads) - Alpine, Volcano => "This dense, crystalline egg seems dangerously unstable."

Mottled Red - Coast, Jungle => "This mottled red egg almost glows from within."

Web Drake - Desert => "A delicate web-like pattern decorates this egg’s shell."

Blue Drake - Jungle => "A few bright markings decorate this egg’s shell."

Back in the day when frills were considered unwanted cave blockers, I picked up a bunch of them because I liked them and was very sad to see them go.

I bred all my frills to the AP. Enjoy. smile.gif

honestly i wish there was an option to set a particular biome artwork as the "default" back ground artwork instead of that cave art <33 because they are so gorgeous and would allow users to choose some variety for the background when working on their scrolls! I would forever sit in the forest ^0^

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!

The expanded action log is interesting. When I try to click on last page I get a big red X with "Nothing to see here

There are no actions to display. You can only view actions that have occurred in the past 30 days."

Clicking through with the page numbers is slow but I did find something weird.

Incubated with Eollayth Roreng Pavillion. Jul 03, 2012, 08:07 pm

Incubated with Wupup Varg. Jul 03, 2012, 08:07 pm

Incubated with Dukoshin. Jul 03, 2012, 08:03 pm

Incubated with Sir Royal Vaughn. Jul 03, 2012, 08:03 pm

Eollayth Roreng Pavillion and Sir Royal Vaugh are indeed red dragons on my scroll. Dukoshin is my bright breasted wyvern and Wupup Varg is a cb whiptail that belongs to Someone Else and isn't on my scroll. blink.gifblink.gif

Edit: Looking at the log page a bit more, could it be breaking the influence and incubate information into two lines? I see more similar weirdness with influencing. If that is what is going on it's really bloating the list length.

Edited by Dracaena

So darned cool all of it. I love that the old pinks and frilled are back and all the other "gifts" shared with us. smile.gif

Just got back online, are the Frills dropping now? And where?

Love the update <333 Just got a few since I wasn't able to check online last night - already see regular eggs being mixed in though ;-;

Help those still hunting (copied and pasted from a few pages back):

Aria/Bright Pink - Jungle => "This bright egg has a warm shell."

Frill - Jungle => "This egg has strange markings on it."

Unstable Pink (2-heads) - Alpine, Volcano => "This dense, crystalline egg seems dangerously unstable."

Mottled Red - Coast, Jungle => "This mottled red egg almost glows from within."

Web Drake - Desert => "A delicate web-like pattern decorates this egg’s shell."

Blue Drake - Jungle => "A few bright markings decorate this egg’s shell."

Thank you! I came here to ask where everything was dropping. cx I just hope they're all easier to catch than last month's egg.

Just got back online, are the Frills dropping now? And where?

Yes, in the jungle.

I love that the Frills and Pinks are back, so many thanks, TJ!

Now, if I only had spaces for them all! laugh.gif

Eollayth Roreng Pavillion and Sir Royal Vaugh are indeed red dragons on my scroll.  Dukoshin is my bright breasted wyvern and Wupup Varg is a cb whiptail that belongs to Someone Else and isn't on my scroll. blink.gif  blink.gif

Did you rename your dragons at some point? I found a similar weirdness in my action log, and I think I did rename the dragon in question.

ETA: I'm still hugging my first (and so far only) CB Frill. This is SO cool. wub.gif

Edited by walkinslow

So many eggs! :o

I hope this drop lasts a couple of days so I can get more than just an adult pair for each new breed- those hatchlings sprites are gorgeous, I need some frozen ones on my scroll! @_@

Is DC birthday actually on 21st or on 26th? Because I had 26th in my dates and I'm wondering why:P is it that the event simply started on weekend? or the acutal birthday is on 21st? ^^;

(well, 7th birthday lasted 7 days:P)

Edited by VixenDra

So many eggs! ohmy.gif

I hope this drop lasts a couple of days so I can get more than just an adult pair for each new breed- those hatchlings sprites are gorgeous, I need some frozen ones on my scroll! @_@

They are permanent, so that is not an issue.

Is DC birthday actually on 21st or on 26th? Because I had 26th in my dates and I'm wondering why:P is it that the event simply started on weekend? or the acutal birthday is on 21st? ^^;

The 21st. smile.gif

21st. ninja.gif 'ed.

Edited by _Sin_