TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

QUOTE (Eos @ May 21 2016, 03:47 PM)

Pasted from a few pages back:

Aria/Bright Pink - Jungle => "This bright egg has a warm shell."

Frill - Jungle => "This egg has strange markings on it."

Unstable Pink (2-heads) - Alpine, Volcano => "This dense, crystalline egg seems dangerously unstable."

Mottled Red - Coast, Jungle => "This mottled red egg almost glows from within."

Web Drake - Desert => "A delicate web-like pattern decorates this egg’s shell."

Blue Drake - Jungle => "A few bright markings decorate this egg’s shell."

Helpin out you guys.

I did always warn that males would be changing in the event of a rerelease. They were always meant to be different from the females. I'm sorry that your plans for the female sprite have been dashed, but hopefully you'll find ways to build lines around the new sprites.

Thank you for the reply, I appreciate it. smile.gif

I must have missed that warning - I remember reading about the possibility of them returning, but I admit I didn't follow everything in the respective thread(s). I guess if I had read it, I wouldn't have felt that bad today. unsure.gif

Anyway thank you for bringing them back. wub.gif

Yes.

The male and female S2s just have different markings. S1 was shrunk a bit to be smaller than the S2s, as the old one was larger than the new ones.

Thanks, Lyth. And thanks for bringing them back!

Thank you for the reply, I appreciate it. smile.gif

I must have missed that warning - I remember reading about the possibility of them returning, but I admit I didn't follow everything in the respective thread(s). I guess if I had read it, I wouldn't have felt that bad today. unsure.gif

Anyway thank you for bringing them back. wub.gif

Well, we can't expect everyone to always be on top of what one person says. I hope you find other ways to enjoy them. <3

I also hope that in the upcoming days it will get easier to catch the crystalized eggs because so far I haven't even seen them drop for some reason. blink.gif What are your experiences with them like?

I think it will be easier. I had caught several but dropped all but two in the AP once I figured out that they were two-headed. They will show up there smile.gif

Frills are getting easier to catch to me. I just refreshed on one and it was still there. Now I have 3

I think it will be easier. I had caught several but dropped all but two in the AP once I figured out that they were two-headed. They will show up there smile.gif

OK, hoping for the best then. smile.gif I also hope the eggs will keep dropping fairly often after the first batches hatch, considering that we have both two reintroduced breeds + four brand new ones. If we add our eggs to hatcheries now they'll get sick, so we can't make them hatch any faster even with incubating.

Any guesses on their names?

Mottled: bulky, burning, campfire, candle? (between brute and canopy)

Blue: moor, morning, moss, mushroom, mystical? (moonstone/nebula)

Crystalline: Nervous, neurotic, nightmare? (neotropical/nocturne)

Web: Textured, thermal, thicket, thorn? (terrae/thunder)

I was considering Buddy Dragon because of their description. Not a very refined name, though. laugh.gif

Edited by Fly-by-Night

I seem to recall a Butcher Dragon , but I don't remember if it was done by PieMaster.

edit: How do you hide text again? I don't want to post a possible spoiler?

ETA: Thanks, Lythiaren! I had forgotten that we can set our own colour values.

Edited by walkinslow

I seem to recall a but I don't remember if it was done by PieMaster.

That would be exceedingly creepy, seeing as it almost never leaves my side. ninja.gif

Wait a minute! Take a closer look at TJ's two-headed hatchlings. One of their heads has blue eyes and mane, while the other is orange.

FIRE AND ICE. ohmy.gif

Yay! Retired dragons are back! Time to get some more of them, though how long will they be here? Just for today?

Though now the lineage tree I was trying to make that would look cool, if I did it right (I think) is now ruined. sad.gif Oh well.

Yay! Retired dragons are back! Time to get some more of them, though how long will they be here? Just for today?

Though now the lineage tree I was trying to make that would look cool, if I did it right (I think) is now ruined. sad.gif Oh well.

They are back for good. Forever. wub.gif

That would be exceedingly creepy, seeing as it almost never leaves my side. ninja.gif

LOL, you're right. It didn't look very sleepy, either. Ok, must be something else. wink.gif

edit: How do you hide text again? I don't want to post a possible spoiler?

[color=transparent] works for that. It does this.

Edited by Lythiaren

They are back for good. Forever. wub.gif

*squees* Yay! that takes care of my biggest regret, not getting a bunch of bright pinks and frills when I had the chance!

WOOOOHOOO! Awesome sauce. Thanks TJ. biggrin.gif

Now where are those Frills hiding?

Here Frilly, Frilly, Frilly!

Edited by Cireth

WHOOOHOOO! Awesome sauce. Thanks TJ. biggrin.gif

Now where are those Frills hiding?

Here Frilly, Frilly, Frilly!

They hang out in the Jungle. smile.gif

I have just seen the backgrounds.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! THEY'RE GORGEOUS! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif I especially adore the Alpine and jungle ones, I would just love to set my PC background to one of them if we had permission to! xd.png

Wait a minute! Take a closer look at TJ's two-headed hatchlings. One of their heads has blue eyes and mane, while the other is orange.

FIRE AND ICE. ohmy.gif

Oh, interesting theory. smile.gif

I am absolutely in love with the new male Frill sprite, it's definitely up there as one of favourites. I unfortunately have to wait till i'm no longer egg-locked before I can start collecting more of these cute little guys.

Oh boy! I'm super excited to hear that the frills and bright pinks are back! I have a couple of neat lineages that I haven't been able to continue but this changes that problem <3

Also the new hatchies look nice, the chrystallized egg seems pretty elusive though >:l

Gosh darn why am I always late to the party xd.png

EDIT: just as I manage to say that I haven't seen any, I get 2 from the hourly drop laugh.gif

Edited by DMCfan94

Oh, interesting theory. smile.gif

It would have the added benefit of fitting dirtytabs' "neurotic" theory. biggrin.gif