TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

How long will the eggs be dropping for?

I was wondering about that too.

I want at least two of each kind, but that might just be wishful thinking....but I managed to grab 3x pink ones by accident. dry.gifdry.gif

so here's to hoping they'll be dropping for awhile. lol

Edited by gigglymonkey12

The frills look good, no doubt the new dragons will look great and the zombies are amaaazing. But does anyone else think the new old pink and the updated bloodscale sprites look out of place? They look like they're made of plastic and don't really fit the other dragons of DC.

I BET those 6 adult zombies are NOT ALL yet:) Just look, TJ's post contains a wyrm like Xenos and this set of 6 doesn't have it - I assume we just haven't seen them all yet^^

oh oh oh that's right! I forgot about that one. Goodness, i am excited to see the rest now! If they will really try to accommodate all of the differences, then they have yet to make

the likely types still missing:

sprites for pygmy western, pygmy wyvern, pygmy lindwurm (or it'll just be one western pygmy for all pygmies),

Lindwurm

two-headed western

i think unlikely, as differences too subtle:

two-headed, winged eastern (Gilded Bloodscale, Radiant Angel)

two-headed lindwurm (maybe likely tho!!)

i wonder if the zombie sprites will be assigned strictly by what type the breed is or they will try to assign them via visuals? tongue.gif because if by visual, skywings look like the leviathan sprite fits them quite a lot laugh.gif Same with Gilded Bloodscale using a two-headed western than eastern (but Bloodscales are confusing via wiki, they are listed as both eartern and two-headed). Two Finned Bluna can then use a sprite of a Amphiptere

Did i miss any other unique breeds? o:

Edited by Mlu

I am so relieved that so many people like the background artwork. <3 Now I can relax for a little while. =)

Thank you

They're gorgeous wub.gif Thank you so much!

I don't think anyone needs to worry about how long these will be dropping, unless you are tallking about how long the flood of them will last.

There is no reason to think that they will not be a permanent thing. biggrin.gif

Holy crap! I just looked at my action log and it shows EVERYTHING! I mean from the very first thing I did with my first dragon! I'm so glad it's not limited to showing the last 50 things anymore! These surprises just keep coming and coming! (psst, don't stop.) xd.png

Omg

I'm seriously about to cry over my own cb bright pink. I joined 2 days after they stopped dropping in the cave but were still breedable...

So I have bred ones but it's always been a sore spot....

Anyway thank you a million

Holy crap! I just looked at my action log and it shows EVERYTHING! I mean from the very first thing I did with my first dragon! I'm so glad it's not limited to showing the last 50 things anymore! These surprises just keep coming and coming! (psst, don't stop.) xd.png

Just noticed that too and freaked out!!! It's so awesome.

I don't think anyone needs to worry about how long these will be dropping, unless you are tallking about how long the flood of them will last.

There is no reason to think that they will not be a permanent thing. biggrin.gif

heheh biggrin.gif I was talking about the flooding of them.

Oh yah, I absolutely love the backgrounds for the different biomes, really adds to the feel ❤

There are 8 zombies in total

There are eight zombies.

Aaand egglocked! No Frills, sadly, but I'll hopefully be able to catch them when these hatch wub.gif

What are the egg describtions for the new ones (not the Pink or the Frilled) and what biomes are they at?

Thank you!

What are the egg describtions for the new ones (not the Pink or the Frilled) and what biomes are they at?

Thank you!

Pasted from a few pages back:

Aria/Bright Pink - Jungle => "This bright egg has a warm shell."

Frill - Jungle => "This egg has strange markings on it."

Unstable Pink (2-heads) - Alpine, Volcano => "This dense, crystalline egg seems dangerously unstable."

Mottled Red - Coast, Jungle => "This mottled red egg almost glows from within."

Web Drake - Desert => "A delicate web-like pattern decorates this egg’s shell."

Blue Drake - Jungle => "A few bright markings decorate this egg’s shell."

Aria/Bright Pink - Jungle => "This bright egg has a warm shell."

Frill - Jungle => "This egg has strange markings on it."

Unstable Pink (2-heads) - Alpine, Volcano => "This dense, crystalline egg seems dangerously unstable."

Mottled Red - Coast, Jungle => "This mottled red egg almost glows from within."

Web Drake - Desert => "A delicate web-like pattern decorates this egg’s shell."

Blue Drake - Jungle => "A few bright markings decorate this egg’s shell."

Thank you for the description. This is helpful.

I think the unstable pink is the hardest to get. The alpine empties really fast (for me)

The frill is also hard to get because it isn't flooding as much as the other new releases and there are rumors that some people are grabbing other dragons with the same description.

The little ungendered web ones have such cute spindly little legs smile.gif I need a dancing spindly army of those on my scroll, they can hang out with my frozen hellhorses!

Thank you!

Agg! Dammit, just misclicked ANOTHER smallish Blue egg - now I have TWO of them to dump/trade later.

The updated bright pinks are very well done and pretty, but the style seems just a bit cartoony compared to the rest of DC. Just my thoughts, and I absolutely love everything else!

OHMAIGOD!!! FRILLS!!!

Thank you, TJ and Staff!

The 10th Birthday was a huge success imo!

OHMAIGOD!!! FRILLS!!!

I know! I'm still flipping out. wub.gif

The updated bright pinks are very well done and pretty, but the style seems just a bit cartoony compared to the rest of DC. Just my thoughts, and I absolutely love everything else!

same with the Gilden Bloodcale.. the shading is much more cell now, well, mostly on the wings, and the Aria has quite a head now after it got enlarged

stil, looks pretty, just a bit unmatching:P

also maybe if the head was a bit smaller, a bit closer to the female Purple?

Still I like the new Aria sprite as PBs:P Won't match other DC sprites in the lineage that well but in PB it's good enough to me:P

Edited by VixenDra