TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

Got at least one of each, except Frills. Now locked for the next 5 hours.

A Very happy Birthday to DC! xd.png

NICE presents. *Squees and runs off to hunt eggies!*

There are 8 zombies in total

that means there's only one more mystery zombie sprite. I shall speculate it'll be the .. oh that's difficult. Probably the one that looks most different from all the currently known ones and accommodates the most of existing breeds. Two-headed just adds a head. Pygmies are a-okay to be replaced by the big sprites. Two-headed lindwurm only has one breed on site. Nyaaargh i'll speculate two-headed western! /so unsure. This is exciting!

Edited by Mlu

Got at least one of all the new ones...

Grabbed a Bright Pink (Arias?) on accident. *shrugs*

Heh, yes, I was wondering if there any other 'Strange Markings' eggs for the Jungle. Kinda stinks, but it's just like old times with all the Strange Markings eggs that cause so much frustration. Hope they don't do that any more.

I agree, hope there will be a slight adjustment to one of the descriptions (like "This egg has very strange markings on it." tongue.gif ).

Thank you TJ and the rest of the Dragon Cave staff and spriters. This is truly a glorious 10th Anniversary for all of us and can only make this game more of a joy than it has been already.

All I can say is thank you once again and please continue to build and grow in making our stay here so much fun.

I must add Happy Anniversary Dragon Cave!!

Edited by bigbite100

I was just wondering this too! Hope they fix the descriptions for Frills and Horse Dragons!

This birthday update will be perfect once they give Frills a unique egg description! Make it happen, dear staff *o*♥

Finally got myself a Frilled Dragon, Now I have one of each and I am happy.

now I can actually go and do something else now without that incomplete feeling

Oh my oops, I accidentally got 3 of the desert egg. No frill yet but I did get a bright pink biggrin.gif

Happy bday DC!

happy birthday DC! thanks for the new dragons and all the cool updates.

What a lovely surprise to see pinks and frills returning to the cave.

Thank you TJ and everyone involved.

"Just" another 7 to catch once these grow up to achieve my scroll goals of a male and female of each.

Pasted from a few pages back:

Aria/Bright Pink - Jungle => "This bright egg has a warm shell."

Frill - Jungle => "This egg has strange markings on it."

Unstable Pink (2-heads) - Alpine, Volcano => "This dense, crystalline egg seems dangerously unstable."

Mottled Red - Coast, Jungle => "This mottled red egg almost glows from within."

Web Drake - Desert => "A delicate web-like pattern decorates this egg’s shell."

Blue Drake - Jungle => "A few bright markings decorate this egg’s shell."

bumping for those new to the thread

The Biome Background art is awesome. Thank you.

I have missed the original pink dragons and frills. It is great to see themlively once more.

I can't wait to see everything else when I get lucky.

Another birthday/anniversary celebration. Has it really been 10 years?

Got one of each egg now. So glad the old Pinks are back, love that vibrant color *_* Thinking Arias would look great with Pyralspites, Golds, Magis, Purples, Skywings, Sunrises, Sunsongs, maybe even Whites...I'm getting so excited to breed these!!

Edited by PKfreeze

So very thrilled that the Frills and old Pinks (new Arias) are back to DC.

What a grand 10th birthday.

Thank you.

Caught 4 BPs/Arias; hoping to catch at least 2 Frills. Frills are so hard to catch right now! *tears*

I'm so happy to see that Bright Pinks and Frills have returned! Now everyone can collect all the sprites in Dragon Cave! Thanks so much to the original creators for allowing them to come back! biggrin.gif

Holy crap! I just looked at my action log and it shows EVERYTHING! I mean from the very first thing I did with my first dragon! I'm so glad it's not limited to showing the last 50 things anymore! These surprises just keep coming and coming! (psst, don't stop.) xd.png

Wonderful! Now we can tell exactly where we fouled up ourselves, lol, and never have to wonder again. xd.png

Best Birthday ever!! Thank you for sending the Frill and Old Pinks back to us!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Happy Birthday DC. Thank You so much for the return of the Frills and Pinks! Now I can complete my collection after all these years! biggrin.gif

Edited by majors