TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

TJ didn't say that. I find it suspicious, when is a permanent release he usually says that.

He usually doesn't say if something's permanent or not. In fact, the march release is the only one I can think of that he used the word "permanent"

I grabbed 3 wrong eggs that I misclicked in my excitement that I can't get rid of. I tried biting all three, but only one got repulsed. Why does it have to be 5 hours, anyway... I want to lock myself with these pretties :<

Edited by FlyingDragona

N'aww shoot! Late to the party again! Are these buddies still dropping? I want to try and nab at least two but all the eggs in the cave have normal descriptions...

EDIT: Never mind! Saw one but was too slow to snap it up! Wish me luck tongue.gif

Edited by missy20201

Maybe they will be replaced by golds tongue.gif

Wouldn't that be something?! xd.png Maybe they will be replaced by eggs from random breeds.

I just got on the cave today. Hope I haven't missed whatever this is. lol I did miss a paper trying to find one of these. sad.gif

Clearly, the joke is that the dragon will grow up to be a rooster. When you try to abandon it, the message will say, "You decided to release the rooster, but it's already gone! Your other dragons look guilty for some reason." As for breeding, chickens and roosters can't breed, silly!

Oh boy! xd.png

I passed a lot of nice stuff up for these. Still can't decide on dropping a Trio to get a 7th. sad.gif

I got 5! I couldn't get any more because I had two stupid Vampires born from misclicks I couldn't repulse. >_>

I dropped two Soulpeaces and a Mageia Xeno for these. I hope the eggs stay or are replaced with something nice.

Edited by FlyingDragona

Clearly, the joke is that the dragon will grow up to be a rooster. When you try to abandon it, the message will say, "You decided to release the rooster, but it's already gone! Your other dragons look guilty for some reason." As for breeding, chickens and roosters can't breed, silly!

Cute! Especially if they are blue roosters xd.png

Ok they have dimorphism, but still....

And six more hours before I'm unlocked, sad.

Edited by Tawanda001

Man, relatively slow internet and a touch pad lends to bad luck with egg catching! tongue.gif

Er, this is an April Fool's joke right?

Nope! Or, at least, you can actually get the eggs. I finally just got one :'D Who knows what'll happen to them though...

Blargh anytime an hourly drop happens if I click another biome or refresh the page LAAAAGGGG

Its awful and very aggrivating :c

I have one of these guys, and nabbed an undine but still.

Alright! I filled my seven egg slots with the new dragons on the first day, even though I was taken by surprise by this first-of-the-month release.

I'm going with the idea that the April 1st joke is that our dragon god is not actually joking. Our new dragon will be asexual and sticky.

Edited by Cygnis

I... can't tell if these are real? Urghghg TJ you did this with the encyclopedia last year too.

Dangit, was trying to get a 6th egg so my pairs are even and locked myself with a royal blue. Probably because it has "moonlight" in the description. It's starlight you're after, self, not moonlight. Oops. And my last space is taken by a guardian I bred that I'd really prefer to keep.

Edit: I bit it and it died. Stupid self. And stupid vampire.

Edited by Amberfly

I suspect that if there is a joke here is the no breeding and no releasing(I hope at least).

That is why I am trying to resist temptation to bite my two misclicks. My vamps have a tendency to kill, except when I want them to, like for changing the aegis enraged. THEN they wouldn't kill ANYTHING.

Edited by Nectaris

Dangit, was trying to get a 6th egg so my pairs are even and locked myself with a royal blue. Probably because it has "moonlight" in the description. It's starlight you're after, self, not moonlight. Oops. And my last space is taken by a guardian I bred that I'd really prefer to keep.

I did the exact same thing earlier. I saw "moonlight" and clicked. Luckily, the 5 hours passed and I was able to get the RIGHT moon tongue.gif

Edited by AquaBlueRain