TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Its getting close to April 2nd... *Fingers crossed* Please stay. Please.

Locked myself with an albino. Tried to bite it but it died instead dry.gif. Oh well. I reckon 6 out of 7 isn't so bad.

Keep missclicking. My hand is not up to cave hunting like this anymore, I'm getting bad pain and numbness. At the same time, yeah. At least I was able to get four. Good luck everyone.

Still trying to catch my second. I can see why they're going so fast - they're very pretty.

Maybe it's a dragon where one gender can only breed with Drakes (for instance) and the other gender only with the pygmies (or wyverns or whatever) but the dragon cannot breed with another of its breed?

Dee

I'm thinking of something like the vampires' bite. Maybe "cloning" to stay on "alien" theme unsure.gif

YAHOO!!!!!! I think it's my LUCKY DAY!!!!! rolleyes.gif

I have the VAMPY "Bite" the missed clicked EGGY... and he tossed the VAMPY EGGY away... laugh.gif

Got SPOT for the last one.. and now is fully FULL...

HAVE a VERY HAPPY April FOOL!!!!!!!! cool.gif

Same thing happened to me, Heedless xd.png Misclicks on mobile are atrocious! Why am I getting a Sunsong when clicking the starlight egg.... But, my vamps came to the rescue rolleyes.gif

Locked with 4 now... Wish I could nab more, but 2 pairs will have to do for now.

Never got a chance to get one... I thought they were going to be dropping all day. Guess not. :/

Never got a chance to get one... I thought they were going to be dropping all day. Guess not. :/

They're still dropping, don't worry! They're just much less frequent now.

Haven't been on all day and can barely find any of these right now. This is incredibly frustrating.

IS THIS ANOTHER INFAMOUS APRIL FOOL'S JOKE OR ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Because this looks so cool and I actually would like one Dx

I couldn't get any from the cave.

Partially because of bad internet.

Partially because of people who want as many as they can carry.

I never get new releases from the cave.

Hoping somebody eventually trades with me.

Managed to lock myself with six and a misclicked egg that I bit into a vampire. Of course everyone in my cave was fine with a vampire during release! Sigh...

Really hoping these are legit, they look awesome.

Probably not going to catch one before the day is up, sadly. Congrats to anyone who managed to nab one! I'm certainly hoping they stick around after tonight, because oh my god, those sprites are freaking gorgeous.

Ended up egg locking with half of them being misclicks. Back now to try and egg lock again with the misclicks being tossed.

Don't try grabbing eggs when you can't sleep due to fever dreams and are sick with a sinus infection. ~.~

I'd be willing to trade an egg from my silver prize dragon for one of these. I don't think I'm going to be able to get any more than two with everyone trying to get as many as they can carry. >.>

I'd be willing to trade an egg from my silver prize dragon for one of these. I don't think I'm going to be able to get any more than two with everyone trying to get as many as they can carry. >.>

Hey, how serious are you about that, because I have yet to get a 2-3 gen, and I might not mind giving up one for something like that xd.png rofl

----

On a totally different note, we've got about half an hour until April 2nd for DC time, so fingers-crossed? I'm almost concerned about my eggs suddenly changing into random eggs from the biomes I caught them on, or into something else X'D EDIT: Or while I was gone, was something confirmed on the joke or anything like that? If so, please tell me right away because I've been semi-inactive on this thread all day tongue.gif (hard to keep up ahaha)

edit2: BTW, good luck to everyone else that's really late to the party! D: These eggs are really hard to snatch, I'm telling ya.

Edited by Kira-san

Yeah. Feel you there. Except I have none. And am offering 4 rares for 4 of these eggs. Because no matter how much I complain about people who greedily egg-lock themselves during releases, I want it too. So badly.

I'm willing to trade one of my newbie egg for someones' a gold dragon or a bronze shimmer. Messy lineage and all. If you didn't get a new one. That is if they are even trade able.

Edited by lilywaterflower