I need for more! They are so pretty!!

Gee

If anyone would get them for me I would be

Very

Thankful

*wink wink*

*points to signature*

*nudge nudge*

Happy birthday, Dragon Cave! Can't believe it's already your tenth birthday.

ohmy.gif I managed to get a second! So I'm gonna hold onto these, I don't have any Pinks available to Influence both of them but I'm just gonna hope for the best. I suppose I can always trade for whatever gender I need. I may end up hoarding these guys. :'D Really curious to see what happens with them.

oooh such pretties!!

I was only able to catch three before getting scroll locked atm. Hopefully, I'll be able to catch some more later tonight ^.^

I'm somehow persuaded that this is a real release - unless Dragon Cave wikia is April Fooling us. Why? According to the wikia, the Nebulae were released on April first, 2010. The Nebulae alts were released on April first, 2011. Considering the appearance of the eggs and hatchlings, doesn't alien and "galactic" come to mind? Maybe they are really Celestial. unsure.gifblink.gif

Gotten one so far.

And I'm fine with it, for now, anyway.

They look pretty cool, thus far.

Hmmm... same gender breed?  rolleyes.gif

Your avatar made that comment perfect tongue.gif That would be very interesting... And handy too because 10/1 I bet you 90% of anything I don't influence will gender male. Maybe a BSA that lets you breed same gender dragons?

This is all so unlikely BUT I CAN DREAM OK

IDK how everyone is having trouble catching these? I guess I got lucky and came on at the right time...

I'm locked for now with a nice LH I found but hopefully these keep dropping for a while so I can grab more smile.gif

Edited by Cemeroll

I have a hard time seeing these as a prank as they are catchable, raise-able.. can be targeted by BSA.

I think its more that they are a joke breed.. like dinos and chickens.

Well, I looked up some star names, since I thought maybe they were following the naming scheme of the Antareans (might have come from space, space-related egg descriptions, bright light, star name.) I couldn't find any that would make sense that sort between Cassare and Cheese.

I did figure out there's a star named Chara doh. Get yo determination ready folks.

These are cool, I hope they're a joke breed or something, them vanishing would be super lame.

I'm not seeing anything about them that screams "joke breed" though?

Looks like I'm a bit late for the party - where are they???

Everywhere

They're just mixed in with normal eggs too.

Dang, I've pretty much missed this due to work today. I can only assume they're dropping in Alpine, since that's where the crowd is, but I'm only seeing normal eggs there.

ninja.gif'd

(Maybe the unbreedable/unreleasable joke is that they never grow up? They're stuck in hatchling s2? tongue.gif

Edited by Gryphonic

I have a hard time seeing these as a prank as they are catchable, raise-able.. can be targeted by BSA.

I think its more that they are a joke breed.. like dinos and chickens.

I still think they look a bit like baby lagmonsters. I'm hoping for digital dragon.

Dang, I've pretty much missed this due to work today.  I can only assume they're dropping in Alpine, since that's where the crowd is, but I'm only seeing normal eggs there.

They're dropping in all biomes, just need to be very fast and/or stubborn to catch them - good hunting! smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Everywhere

They're just mixed in with normal eggs too.

Thank you! Now I've seen them, but I'm too slow to catch anything.

But I guess they will vanish into thin air, anyway. tongue.gif

Pretty hatchies, though.

I still think they look a bit like baby lagmonsters. I'm hoping for digital dragon.

That's what I thought when I saw them. laugh.gif

Hopefully it is the case!

Not sure it's been brought up, but the banner says "can't even breed or release like other dragons", so, perhaps it not that we won't be able to breed them or release them......but perhaps it happens a completely different way. Unlike other dragons.

That is, if they are a real thing and not some joke.

Editted a million times, because...screw you coding sleep.gif

Edited by EmpressPhoenix

I am scroll locked at the moment and am sad for it because I REALLY want some of these...

Hopefully they continue to drop for a while, because I am scroll locked until AT LEAST midnight tomorrow night. T_T

Not sure it's been brought up, but the banner says "can't even breed or release like other dragons, so, perhaps it not that we won't be able to breed them or release them......but perhaps it happens a completely different way. Unlike other dragons.

That is, if they are a real thing and not some joke.

Ive myself mentioned this a few times and fully agree with it being a viable possibility. I am completely certain we will keep the dragons though. Too doubtful theyd go to that much coding trouble to just remove them like that.

I managed to snag a second one after a good hour of trying. Four to go.

Ive myself mentioned this a few times and fully agree with it being a viable possibility. I am completely certain we will keep the dragons though. Too doubtful theyd go to that much coding trouble to just remove them like that.

I was kind of hoping that it'd grow up to be a lag monster dragon >>

...Still kind of hoping for that xd.png

One more hour until I can abandon my vamped misclick and grab a 7th otherworldly creature. o3o