TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

I saw a couple on the alpine, so they are still dropping.

Well, 12:01 in the cave and my new shining ghostly eggs are still in my scroll so I think I'm off to bed.

WELP! 12 AM @ DC time, and my eggies are still here. wub.gifwatch things ACTUALLY change 5 minutes later, ROFL!!! Maybe he was kidding about the breeding/releasing part of the message or something, who knows, but I see no change.

Whelp they are still  there...Now to decide whether I dare influence them or not...

I think it's beyond safe now. If these were even remotely goingto go away, they woulda at midnight. TJ wouldn't extend the joke past the designated day.

I'm pretty sure the joke is exactly what he said it would be, that these guys wont breed or release the same way as the others or possibly at all. I think we're all overthinking this whole thing. He's probably been laughing his butt off this whole time.

Edited by SyrusAllen

I honestly didn't think they'd go to all the trouble of making such nice sprites if they were just going to be fake and vanish.

Phew i just got on 10-15 minutes ago i was gone ALL day due to my birthday and didn't see these until just a few minutes ago so i didn't get one that was caught on my B-day.. oh well Still trying to catch one

Ah. Nice. So they're legit. :3

I think it's beyond safe now. If these were even remotely goingto go away, they woulda at midnight.  TJ wouldn't extend the joke past the designated day.

Last years April Fools (eggs that hatched into....eggs) didn't even hit till 2 days later when the April 1st eggs hatched, so I wouldn't be so sure! But they do at least seem to be a permanent release even if there is something funny about them

ETA Wait, maybe the year before that?? Whenever it was anway

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

*breathes a huge sigh of relief* They are still on my scroll. They are still dropping. Maybe the wait is over now and it's a permanent release? I can hope.

Are they only available April 1, or will they be available longer?

They are still dropping as of the last 5 minute drop so...

Last years April Fools (eggs that hatched into....eggs) didn't even hit till 2 days later when the April 1st eggs hatched, so I wouldn't be so sure! But they do at least seem to be a permanent release even if there is something funny about them

Yeah, good point but thats what I meant, I just meant if they would vanish, they owulda by now, so whatever the joke is, its something else and we should be keeping the dragons. Course, I am trying to stay optimistic cause I really want these dragons to stay.

And i only got 2. I dont know whether to be happy or concerned. im confused ._.

Edited by LadyNightWishers