TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Well... I got seven. I really do hope this is not a joke, that would be very rude and, honestly, a bit of a slap in the face to DC players.

So please, be a real release.

Maybe they will be replaced by golds tongue.gif

I just missed a gold, together with the elusive new egg, so no golds for me. huh.gif

Oh man, I sincerely hope not. If I wasted an hour and 4 BSAs on a joke... dry.gif

This is why I'm not doing any influencing or incubating until I see they're actually still there after midnight.

All of mine are at 1/1/1 except for one, which is at 1/1/0 no matter how many times I click on it?...

I'm excited and wary... This lovely egg (lol for I only have room for one right now) could be an April fools joke... Well, the one I have shall receive lots of tlc until the underlying plot or catch is revealed ^__^ (here's hoping there might not be any any or if it is, it's an interesting surprise)

Have a nice weekend y'all!

Edited by priscel

All of mine are at 1/1/1 except for one, which is at 1/1/0 no matter how many times I click on it?...

Go to its view page and refresh once or twice. If that doesn't do it, go to its lineage page (just replace /view/ with /lineage/ in the url), then click it from there. Should do the trick.

~

Got distracted by my family coming to visit! Trying to catch my last before they reappear, though. owo

Ive seen about 20 in the past hour.

I cant grab any.

edit://

so it lagged so hard and I sobbed in agony b/c it felt like another uber lag 0 egg

i want to cry

I finally got the 2nd egg Ive been trying all afternoon for.

Edited by Shadowfox16

Still hoping these are staying because they look amazing ;w; glad I grabbed mine earlier today lol

I have it on good word that these are a real release, guys. Stock up while you can! wink.gif

Personally, I still believe these will be ghostly dragons that can't breed and have to be expunged to remove them. Perhaps they can reproduce in a vampire sort of way, though? I hope so.

Has anyone's eggs started hatching yet? TJ's were surprisingly fast yet I haven't seen a single hatching egg :\

Has anyone's eggs started hatching yet? TJ's were surprisingly fast yet I haven't seen a single hatching egg :\

Considering everyone's eggs are less than a day old while TJ sets his to hatchable age from the get go, that's hardly surprising.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

I really hope this is not an april fools joke because the hatchlings look super cute!

Crud. I've only seen maybe ten of these after about twenty minutes of constant refreshing. That isn't a good sign @_@ the eggs are beautiful tho. very.

Welp, grabbed another and happily locked! Now to wait for my mom and sister to get back so we can have stir fry.

Good luck to all the catchers out there!

I have it on good word that these are a real release, guys. Stock up while you can! wink.gif

Oh really now? Ha. You seem awfully optimistic.

Yes! My egg hatched so I was able to grab one more of these pretty eggs. I really really really hope this is not a joke

Odie is scary in a funny way. In the best of scary funny ways.

Edited by mo7

Man, my sister would be disappointed if these poofed away into the aether. xd.png Me too, though I'm prepared for any remote possibility so it wouldn't be as bad.

but they are so pretty! i soooo want them to be real.