TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

but they are so pretty! i soooo want them to be real.

If Plato is right, reality is a shadow of the universal Ideals, or something like that. Quantum physics has an even stranger definition of reality having to do with reality being made up of invisible strings vibrating. The science fiction writers *love* playing with reality, too. Who's right?

Given that we have on one hand TJ, a known joker, on the other Odeen, a known agent of chaos, and that today is that supreme day of practical jokes called April Fools, trust nothing and what no one says until April 2nd.

That is my advice, at least. Because things will not be as they seem and who knows what reality actually is? But I decided this morning I wasn't gonna drop anything that was hard to replace.

Cheers!

C4.

OMG... I have no idea what is going on... BUT.. I log in and see..... THIS...... O_O O_O

THANKS TJ and his staff.... **HUGS** **CHUUUUUUUUUU**

I'm glad I didn't miss THIS!!!!! smile.gif

Back to hunting..

These had better stay. I had to leave for several hours-- close to seven-- and now they're not popping into the cave. It's not fair to those of us who weren't able to grab any.

Hey, has anyone seen these dropping in biomes other than desert and volcano? I've only seen them in those two so far.

Update: just saw (and missed) one in the alpine.

Edited by MissVampire13

i can't find the new dragon egg:( what is the discrption? of the dragon egg?

The description for the new egg is:

This translucent egg shines like starlight.

The description for the new egg is:

This translucent egg shines like starlight.

thanks

I managed to grab one ^^ Hopefully I can get another so I can have a male and female :D All these new releases are super awesome! Thank you DC team <3

Considering april fools ettiquette states that jokes made after 12 in the evening make the one attempting to pull a trick/joke the April Fool themselves.

thats all lmao.

enjoy this info.

Im not sure TJ would like to be the April Fool.

These had better stay. I had to leave for several hours-- close to seven-- and now they're not popping into the cave. It's not fair to those of us who weren't able to grab any.

And I had to sleep for about 8 hours, and I'm still in the process of catching some so...

Everyone hopes they are staying, and no, it's not fair, but..that's how it works. Sadly.

Lol, I'll bring the cheese.

Maybe reproduction by fission and Scotty-free beam-me-up self-teleportation?

I was thinking cloning smile.gif

Can the eggs be abandoned and traded?

Hey, has anyone seen these dropping in biomes other than desert and volcano? I've only seen them in those two so far.

Update: just saw (and missed) one in the alpine.

My son grabbed one in Coast recently.

And NotBambi, the eggs can definitely be traded (I've had a couple of successful trades). "Abandon" is active on the Actions once the egg is old enough, but I definitely haven't tried to see what it does tongue.gif

laugh.gif Miss clicked one.. and now hafta wait for five hours.... biggrin.gif

Once again... Thank you for the New Release...

**Off to read manga and be back to the DC in few hours....**

thumbs_up.png

I must be getting old... this is the first time I have ever had so much trouble catching my darn eggs.

I have ONE. And I've been trying since this morning, like 12 hours ago.

And NotBambi, the eggs can definitely be traded (I've had a couple of successful trades). "Abandon" is active on the Actions once the egg is old enough, but I definitely haven't tried to see what it does tongue.gif

Thank you smile.gif

I wonder if adults and frozen hatchies will end in the wilderness when the equivalent of Release is performed.

Whooo! Dumped two of my three misclicks and managed to snag one from the Coast!

I am having absolutely no luck catching these, no matter how fast I try to refresh. Also, for me, the cave is being super laggy as of the moment. Not sure if it's affecting anyone else, but it's making trying to nab one of these eggs a lot harder than it needs to be.

Guess I won't be grabbing any tonight.

Or perhaps they can still breed, but not like the other dragons.

TJ did just say "you can't even breed or release like other dragons" which doesn't really indicate that they don't breed at all, but rather that they breed in a way unlike the rest. But I could be reading a bit too far between the lines.

Although the wording does still heavily imply that they aren't breedable at all, it is just a thought.

Maybe it's a dragon where one gender can only breed with Drakes (for instance) and the other gender only with the pygmies (or wyverns or whatever) but the dragon cannot breed with another of its breed?

Dee

Wheeeee! Full set of six, one from each biome. After abandoning a full batch of lowtime eggs, a ton of misclicks and hours of refreshing. These better be permanent. xd.png

To me they really do look like mini lagmonsters. That would be so awesome.

I am happily locked, good luck to everyone who is still hunting.

Edited by ryon_brink

Got 4 of the new eggs. I'll try to get more after I am not egg locked anymore. biggrin.gif