TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Caught a pair, alongside an accidental Sapphire and Nillia. ohmy.gif

Maybe they turn blue the whole year and only become black on April Fools Day and only be able to breed in either of their forms. Pretty excited to see what is going to be special about them if there is anything tongue.gif

Maybe some users see it blue, and others see it black (dress, anyone?)

Cthulhu dragon? Oops not before cheese tongue.gif

What if they're here to stay, but only visible on scrolls and available for performing any actions on April Fools day? laugh.gif Now, that would be diabolical.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Are these not dropping any more

Still dropping. I just pulled one out of the Desert biome a few minutes ago.

I do hope not. I influenced and incubated all of mine... would hate to find out I wasted those. >.>

And that's why I refuse to influence mine until tomorrow xP

And that's why I refuse to influence mine until tomorrow xP

I reckon if we had used those actions on invisible/vanishing eggs, we'd get them back....

Maybe some users see it blue, and others see it black (dress, anyone?)

Cthulhu dragon? Oops not before cheese tongue.gif

Nah it was blue/black or white/gold, if the other form was white maybe.

I think it would be funny if these were like zombies and only visible some of the the time. And that time wouldn't include tomorrow, of course.

Zombies are always visible to their owners though, so that wouldn't work.

I grabbed four, all from different biomes, to fill my egg slots. I am debating whether I want to dump two of the bred eggs I have to catch an egg from each biome. If these eggs turn out to be jokes/not exist tomorrow, I would be sad that I dumped the eggs I have, but if these eggs turn out to only appear once a year or something odd, I would be sad that I didn't!

Yeah, someone did. Somebody else suggested they were called Celestial Dragons, which would fit with the alien conspiracy tongue.gif

Also, another curious thing is that when i go on Daily Dragon Fix,  all the sprites of this breed are a solid blue colour, but on ND Daycare and EATW the sprites are all light blue with a dark silhouette of a hatchling, like on my scroll. Maybe TJ coded them to look different depending on the colours on the screen?

Edit: what do they look like for you guys on those sites and your scrolls?

You are correct, they seem to have a different egg sprite on Daily Dragon Fix. That is it in the lower left corner.

user posted image

They look normal everywhere else for me. Wonder what is going on?

Hmmm, here's my idea. Assuming (I know, I know makes an @ss out of u and me) Celestial is the name, maybe it breeds based on stars somehow. Like only breeds true on solstices and equinoxes. Or maybe there will be a star clock to go with the lunar phases... Different looks depending on conjunctions of the moon and stars...

Ooooooh...

Edit: the sprites are translucent. So on a dark background you only see the lighter colors, and not the hatchie.

Edited by almne

It must be the transparency of the egg, since if I view them against the dark background of another site I go to, they appear that way as well.

i really hope these are not a joke.... they're so gorgeous!

It's called partial transparency. The part of the egg without the hatchling shows some of the background color through. When the background is dark in the right way, it gives the illusion of a solid egg by chance.

Edited by Pokemonfan13

I finally got two, my other slots are taken by eggs I don't want to drop. I really hope these are real they are so pretty!!

Well, the egg might be a tiny bit prettier solid. I like that it works out that way.

Though the floating little dragon fetus inside the egg is awesome!

I missed the wimdow... Anyone know if we can still get these? I want one so bad, id trade a gold ;_;

They do still seem to be dropping, just managed to grab 3 myself.

On the hour drops are probably your best chance.

I missed the wimdow... Anyone know if we can still get these? I want one so bad, id trade a gold ;_;

Yes, they're still around. They drop in all biomes, but I had the most luck in the Jungle.

They're dropping, but are really hard to catch, since they're mixed in with other dragons.

Since they have mixed in with other breeds so quickly, could it be assumed they are likely both rare and permanent? It doesn't seem fair otherwise.

Since they have mixed in with other breeds so quickly, could it be assumed they are likely both rare and permanent? It doesn't seem fair otherwise.

I hope they're a permanent addition to the Cave, the hatchies indicate a really awesome dragon + they're quite tedious to hunt down. tongue.gif

Don't despair, if you haven't caught any yet! Keep persisting!

New eggs drop every hour and the eggs shuffle every 5 minutes. I always have better luck at the 5-minute swaps than the hourly drop, personally.