TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

I missed the wimdow... Anyone know if we can still get these? I want one so bad, id trade a gold ;_;

i had really good luck in the alpine biome. i managed to grab 5 (:

Trying to grab these are driving me batty. I did manage four, started trying around 7 this morning, it's almost 5 now. I'm wondering if the joke is that these are going to be obscenely common cave blockers and we are all scrambling to catch even one or two now.

I'm wondering if the joke is that these are going to be obscenely common cave blockers and we are all scrambling to catch even one or two now.

That would be funny, at least at first. They might indeed be so rare right now because everyone is just snatching them up.

It's a little hard to judge, but I guess we'll learn in not too long. *grin*

I got one and hoping to get another. I'm really curious to see what, if any, the joke is.

Maybe the joke is that we're all going crazy trying to figure out what the joke is when there isn't a joke at all

Blegh, not having much luck catching these so far. Either they drop insanely quickly and I'm just not refreshing often enough, or I should switch over to another biome.

Blegh, not having much luck catching these so far. Either they drop insanely quickly and I'm just not refreshing often enough, or I should switch over to another biome.

To catch mine I just quickly switched biomes for each "page refresh" and clicked on whatever new drops I could find there. Using ctrl+click makes it a bit quicker so you dont gotta hit backspace and you can click several times.

Got two, yay!

2 releases in two months, whooh! This is a fun site.poptartFINALTINY.gif

Edited by thea

Maybe the joke is that when these grow up they're going to have reeeaaalllly stupid faces with like pop-out eyes and a lolling tongue or something tongue.gif

Since they have mixed in with other breeds so quickly, could it be assumed they are likely both rare and permanent? It doesn't seem fair otherwise.

Nearly every release ever is mixed into normal drops by now (excluding holidays). I generally never know there is a release until at least 6 hours in, and usually they have already begun mixing by then.

Any time its a single breed being released, they appear rare pretty quickly. Its not a reason to get twitchy, usually within a few days they are easy to catch. BUt as most people are still able to find multiples, this late into the first day of the release.. I think its pretty safe to say they arent rares. Just harder due to mixed cave tongue.gif

I never assume things are rare. Just annoying to catch smile.gif

Since I know that April Fools' has had a "joke" release almost every time here in DC, I have to say I am very skeptical. Besides, I don't want to drop my eggs for one that might not even be real. :/

Yay, I got myself egg locked with the new eggs smile.gif Six of them influenced, the last one is just a "lottery".

For me it was the easiest to catch on the whole hour. Perhaps that'll help others?

Good luck with the hunt, everyone!

Nearly every release ever is mixed into normal drops by now (excluding holidays). I generally never know there is a release until at least 6 hours in, and usually they have already begun mixing by then.

Any time its a single breed being released, they appear rare pretty quickly. Its not a reason to get twitchy, usually within a few days they are easy to catch. BUt as most people are still able to find multiples, this late into the first day of the release.. I think its pretty safe to say they arent rares. Just harder due to mixed cave tongue.gif

I never assume things are rare. Just annoying to catch smile.gif

Actually the Sapphires and Antareans flood dropped for 3 days before they got mixed in with all the others iirc.

Actually the Sapphires and Antareans flood dropped for 3 days before they got mixed in with all the others iirc.

They were mixed for me on the first day, the next morning. I saw the initial flood, but waited. I had a harder time with the blue ones due to mixing.. but then saw them dropping in 2s and 3s rather quickly.

OH YAY!! A NEW RELEASE!!

ON APRIL 1ST!

On April 1st.

April Fool's Day.

....OH MY GOSH NO.

This... So much this... -Watches eggs terrified that something will happen-

They were mixed for me on the first day, the next morning. I saw the initial flood, but waited. I had a harder time with the blue ones due to mixing.. but then saw them dropping in 2s and 3s rather quickly.

Hmm weird. I woulda swore I saw them exclusively dropping for a few days before mixing, but my memory isn't always the most reliable I suppose.

wait i'm confused. i assumed this was an april fools joke but are these really capable of being picked up??

Is it going to be one of those rare breeds that are going to be extremely hard to find?

So will we have another blue breed?

It would be awesome if the new breed can be cought in the biomes and have to use a BSA to have offspring. So they have to let us say 'infect' an egg and that egg will eventually turn into [Put in Name of new breed] or kill like the Vampires?

So a non-CB can be aquirred by 'infecting' a bred egg. Would be nice to see the infection lineage like the Vampire bitten lineage.

wait i'm confused. i assumed this was an april fools joke but are these really capable of being picked up??

You can pick them up yeah. Whether they will still exist tomorrow, only TJ knows.

Yes they are obtainable. Check out my scroll if you need proof. I have 1 from each biome.

Since I know that April Fools' has had a "joke" release almost every time here in DC, I have to say I am very skeptical. Besides, I don't want to drop my eggs for one that might not even be real. :/

Huh ? The only joke RELEASES I recall, when you caught the egg it said something like "this egg does not appear to exist...." or "This egg is taking too long to respond". And there were the totally uncatchable Easter eggs, two years ago. But nothing that actually made it to scrolls.