TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

I am scroll locked at the moment and am sad for it because I REALLY want some of these...

Hopefully they continue to drop for a while, because I am scroll locked until AT LEAST midnight tomorrow night. T_T

My scroll was locked with March releases and they had 6 hours before hatch when I saw the new release. Since the March releases seems to be very common I dumped all of them to the AP and locked myself with these ghost-dragons.

Priorities, you know. We never know when a dragon just released will be a die hard rare who can not be seen for months.

Caught my 4th. smile.gif No more for now, until my 2G Silver hatches tomorrow morning - I've been trying to breed that for weeks!

I think the joke might be us, sitting here in fear of them disappearing tomorrow after all this unexpected stress.

I hope so, since a fruitless 45min has left me still without one...

My scroll was locked with March releases and they had 6 hours before hatch when I saw the new release. Since the March releases seems to be very common I dumped all of them to the AP and locked myself with these ghost-dragons.

Priorities, you know. We never know when a dragon just released will be a die hard rare who can not be seen for months.

Even if it's a new holiday release, they'll get my low-time Antarean and sapphire egg from my cold, dead fists!

The first thought that popped into my head on seeing the embryo shadow was 'that looks like a bison!'

Weird, I know. laugh.gif

My husband got two, me only one of them.

Scroll locked, umpf. I'll need to promise him anything to get HIS TWO eggs as soon I can 😒

The first thought that popped into my head on seeing the embryo shadow was 'that looks like a bison!'

Weird, I know. laugh.gif

Actually, now that you mentioned it, they do have that 'bisony' posture. xd.png

I hope so, since a fruitless 45min has left me still without one...

...and success!

I'm wondering, given the wording, if there's a different breed/trade action for them.

Clearly, the joke is that the dragon will grow up to be a rooster. When you try to abandon it, the message will say, "You decided to release the rooster, but it's already gone! Your other dragons look guilty for some reason." As for breeding, chickens and roosters can't breed, silly!

It's not incredibly difficult to catch, I just open a clock when it's the last half minute before a drop time and refresh right as the seconds turn from :59 to :00

Y'all will get them, dw c:

That's great you had an easy time catching some. But for many it's hard to impossible. It took me all day to catch four. I normally have my new release eggs in less than an hour so this is a big change. This is a difficult release.

Weird, I know. laugh.gif

I had the same exact thought, which is why I was a little surprised at the hatchies, lol!

~

It's a beautiful S2, by the bygorgeous

I'm somehow persuaded that this is a real release - unless Dragon Cave wikia is April Fooling us. Why? According to the wikia, the Nebulae were released on April first, 2010. The Nebulae alts were released on April first, 2011. Considering the appearance of the eggs and hatchlings, doesn't alien and "galactic" come to mind? Maybe they are really Celestial. unsure.gifblink.gif

Since I'm an optimist, I agree. Not only, I agree also with the people thinking that will be possible to breed and release them, just not like the other dragons. Understandable, if they are some galactic specie, their reproduction should be unusual.

And if all this is not true, I will whine tongue.gif

If I abandon my first ever trio CBs and these eggs are a joke, I'll be actually quite mad.

Since I'm an optimist,  I agree. Not only,  I agree also with the people thinking that will be possible to breed and release them,  just not like the other dragons. Understandable,  if they are some galactic specie, their reproduction should be unusual.

And if all this is not true, I will whine  tongue.gif

Lol, I'll bring the cheese.

Maybe reproduction by fission and Scotty-free beam-me-up self-teleportation?

Oh my, I managed to get one on my first try. They're so beautiful. I'm not exactly sure if they're a joke or not, but it seems legit to me.

Nope, can't catch any. Oh well.

Keep trying! I caught my seven, even though I have a really bad internet connection. Takes a bit, but choose one of the biomes that have fewer people and just keep refreshing, and clicking. I'm sure you'll manage to grab some... smile.gif

One more hour until I can abandon my vamped misclick and grab a 7th otherworldly creature. o3o

Go sock! On a roll with 7 eggs dang. I've got a really nice Gold Herald that I'm refusing to let go of so I'm pretty much done for now tongue.gif

Keep trying! I caught my seven, even though I have a really bad internet connection. Takes a bit, but choose one of the biomes that have fewer people and just keep refreshing, and clicking. I'm sure you'll manage to grab some... smile.gif

Thanks for the encouragement. smile.gif

But now the cave seems to have gone - bad gateway. rolleyes.gif

ETA: Ah, it's back.

Edited by walkinslow

Will this be a permanent release?

TJ didn't say that. I find it suspicious, when is a permanent release he usually says that.

I'd hate it so much if it weren't a permanent release. I'm locked, but even then, these eggs are going so fast...

Edit: Unlocked myself, I dropped my anagallis, nilia and canopy dry.gif

Even though they're commons, I collect them, and I am always a little sad when I have to abandon them for new releases. Anyway, I managed to get three of the new ones (benefits of being a fast catcher). Do you guys think they'll be rare? They seem rare because of how they are dropping.

Edited by andromedae

Maybe they will be replaced by golds tongue.gif

hehe Wouldn't that be something laugh.gif Also, your avatar matches your comment perfectly! xd.png

Maybe they will be replaced by golds tongue.gif

That would be the best prank (which isn't a prank at all.)

Free Golds for everybody!

In other news, normal eggs got mixed in quickly!

If these do stick around, they are going to be extremely rare.