TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

The dead egg in the cracking sequence on the wiki looks different from the live eggs- not transparent.

when TJ's eggs were hatching the 2nd stage of the egg cracking sequence was also non transparent, it was weird considering the rest of the egg hatching sequences were transparent.

My guess is that this will be an Illusory Dragon, and like the zombies in that it only shows up on your scroll occasionally, which is to say every April 1. wink.gif

Oh wow, that's a big hatchling. These things are so cool, I love them already. Since they're not breedable, I'm getting a bunch so I can freeze a couple.

I wonder if the prank is that they're normal dragons after all. tongue.gif

Oh wow, that's a big hatchling. These things are so cool, I love them already. Since they're not breedable, I'm getting a bunch so I can freeze a couple.

I wonder if the prank is that they're normal dragons after all. tongue.gif

That would be funny, but I wouldn't complain! They look gorgeous!

And edit; just checking out your scroll, I thought it was funny you named it "World's Last"- checked the parents and its an eggy from me! ^^ First time I've seen my own bred on someone else's scroll- other than prizes of course.

And locked with a Sapphire misclick, ah well! Off I go until I have more space tonight

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

biggrin.gif

How delicious ...

The description alone captivated me ...

Thank you all so very much ....

A marvellous way to begin April .... tongue.gif

Where can I find this eggy?

In any of the biomes. But they go VERY fast.

I haven't seen any in the cave.

Has anyone actually caught one?

I haven't seen any in the cave.

Has anyone actually caught one?

Yeah lots of people have. I even have 6, 1 from each biome, on my scroll.

I think the joke might be us, sitting here in fear of them disappearing tomorrow after all this unexpected stress.

Where can I find this eggy?

In all biomes.

I had the best of luck in the Jungle... smile.gif

Bit a misclick (knew they were mixing and still reflex clicked the first egg I saw, lol). Fortunately didn't die, but it didn't repulse either. laugh.gif

Bit a misclick (knew they were mixing and still reflex clicked the first egg I saw, lol). Fortunately didn't die, but it didn't repulse either.  laugh.gif

It's really sort of rude of Vampire eggs to only repulse when I don't want them to. *wink*

I had the best of luck in the Jungle... smile.gif

Me too!

Edited by WatersMoon110

Everyone I've talked to who has bitten today has got a vampire.....

I did best in coast.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Everyone I've talked to who has bitten today has got a vampire.....

I did best in coast.

Is that a thing today? I got two vamps (rather than repulse or die).

Did someone say earlier that these sorted in the 'C's'? Not motivated to go back through all the posts.

ETA: Had the best luck in the Forest.

Edited by oddsoxdi

Did someone say earlier that these sorted in the 'C's'? Not motivated to go back through all the posts.

According to the wiki they go between Cassare and Cheese.

That was it, and then later someone suggested 'Celestial' something.

If these disappear tomorrow as an April Fools joke, I'll be rather sad. It would be sort of hilarious, but still disappointing.

I still want Dino Cave. *wink*

Edited by WatersMoon110

If these disappear tomorrow as an April Fools joke, I'll be rather sad. It would be sort of hilarious, but still disappointing.

I do hope not. I influenced and incubated all of mine... would hate to find out I wasted those. >.>

I still want Dino Cave. *wink*

I think it would be funny if these were like zombies and only visible some of the the time. And that time wouldn't include tomorrow, of course.

Maybe they turn blue the whole year and only become black on April Fools Day and only be able to breed in either of their forms. Pretty excited to see what is going to be special about them if there is anything tongue.gif

Maybe they turn blue the whole year and only become black on April Fools Day and only be able to breed in either of their forms. Pretty excited to see what is going to be special about them if there is anything tongue.gif

Ooh, that's a great theory!

ETA: Had the best luck in the Forest.

Yeah, someone did. Somebody else suggested they were called Celestial Dragons, which would fit with the alien conspiracy tongue.gif

Also, another curious thing is that when i go on Daily Dragon Fix, all the sprites of this breed are a solid blue colour, but on ND Daycare and EATW the sprites are all light blue with a dark silhouette of a hatchling, like on my scroll. Maybe TJ coded them to look different depending on the colours on the screen?

Edit: what do they look like for you guys on those sites and your scrolls?

Edited by berbolkiki2013