TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

All biomes. They're just going very quickly but they are dropping equally between them all.

Just saw one in the desert between the two March release eggs. *grumbles*

Is the site lagging on the shuffles for anyone else? I feel like it's making me miss some of the eggs, I still only have one.

The dead egg in the cracking sequence on the wiki looks different from the live eggs- not transparent.

The dead egg in the cracking sequence on the wiki looks different from the live eggs- not transparent.

I noticed that too. Not sure why they would darken the egg like that when killed.

Is the site lagging on the shuffles for anyone else? I feel like it's making me miss some of the eggs, I still only have one.

That happens a lot, at least for me. It's probably because of traffic, especially during a new release.

I'm almost egg locked now because I grabbed another Dark Myst! I just can't help it though!! They're my favorite!! I've only ever seen three of the new eggs though. I don't think I'm ever gonna catch one...

Guys I can't find the egg on site, plz halp!

They are just very hard to catch. They are in all biomes - you just have to keep trying on the 5 minutes and on the hour.

That's it... Egg locked wth another Dark Myst... >.< They're my weakness!! I have two eggs hatching in about an hour though

Yes! I've noticed this too - quite annoying.

ETA: Decisions, decisions....do I dump the Spirit Ward bred egg that's due to hatch in an hour so I can hunt, because I'm locked with these two stupid misclicks, or do suck it up and wait another hour??

ETA: Ok, I admit it - I was weak and dumped it - then got another new egg.

Edited by oddsoxdi

Well, caught five of those guys so far, I think that should be sufficient for... uh... whatever might happen with them.

I really do hope they're not true "Unbreedables" though. Maybe they're going to reproduce in a different way?

edit: Has anyone else seen the hatchlings revert to a different color in S2? Because apart from those 5 minutes where they briefly changed , I haven't seen that behavior again, and I wonder whether that was actually a glitch that wasn't part of any plan whatsoever...

Edited by Digital Decay

Yes! I've noticed this too - quite annoying.

ETA: Decisions, decisions....do I dump the Spirit Ward bred egg that's due to hatch in an hour so I can hunt, because I'm locked with these two stupid misclicks, or do suck it up and wait another hour??

ETA: Ok, I admit it - I was weak and dumped it - then got another new egg.

Every release has this. It is the result of lots of users pressing refresh and clicking eggs in a short period of time. It is better than it used to be.

I managed to get six last night when they were still dropping often (though even then i ended up with a misclick still, due to eggs already mixing in)

Now i'm toying with the idea of freezing two in the various hatchy stages...hopefully we find out if they're breedable in some form or fashion before i have to make the choice xd.png i'd like each hatchie stage, but if they can breed later i'd rather freeze bred ones...but if they can't breed, i want to freeze two that i've caught before it's too late @.@

I really do hope they're not true "Unbreedables" though. Maybe they're going to reproduce in a different way?

I hope they're not true unbreedables, too. They're gorgeous and I want to make a zillion lineages with them!

I have now locked myself

i actual like these eggs a lot but im still worried that its gonna be a cruel joke of some sort

If you really /can't/ breed or release these guys, then, well...

time to build a giant frozen army of terrifying translucent babies

HAHAHAHAHAhahaha...

(for some reason these guys remind me of Xenomorph...)

Edited by car340

Odeen is a consummate artist. I can't believe she'd have put the work in for something that was about to vanish as a joke. Now whether there will be something STRANGE about them is something else....

I was thinking (while at work, what better to do than think about DC? ^^) that maybe they 'reproduce' like vampires, by biting or infecting or some sort of way like that?? Since it doesn't say they don't breed at all, just not like other dragons? And the expunge idea for releasing them was a good one too!

Also- my leetle tree is broccoli? xd.png

Also also- this is the one release type deal where I actually want to read every page and see what people are saying about it, catch up on the mystery!

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

Also- my leetle tree is broccoli? xd.png

Yep the leetles are broccoli every April first.

I got two more and saw countless others flying by, its nice to see the biomes moving at least. Seems easy enough to grab em

Edit to +1 more, 3 now

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

Yep the leetles are broccoli every April first.

Wait, they're not normally broccoli? huh.gif