TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Don't forget that we have a genderable unbreedable, the Vampire.

Good point there, Kovia. Maybe they will just be similar to the Vamps with a similar BSA.

WILD SPECULATION YO: Maybe "breeding" and "releasing" will involve "phoning home" to call down others of their species to either come and Aid the Invasion, or to bring the dragon home. :P

Edited by AngelKitty

Don't forget that we have a genderable unbreedable, the Vampire.

I think it would be cool if they were some sort of parasitic alien dragon species that can only make more of itself like how a Vampire bites eggs

Then again with these being found in the cave it kinda ruins the purpose of that I guess (somewhat)

Edited by Clya

I doubt anybody has any Dino, Paper, Cheese or Chicken eggs to even check :/ Maybe, for this day only, they can be Influenced and Gendered but still can't breed once they reach Adulthood. Or maybe this just simply applies to the New Release. Could be totally wrong though, of course.

...I had to go look up Paper dragons. I hadn't realised they were genderess now. laugh.gif

(I have three with genders from like... 2008.)

I think it would be cool if they were some sort of parasitic alien dragon species that can only make more of itself like how a Vampire bites eggs

Them again with these being found in the cave it kinda ruins the purpose of that I guess

Well when Vamps were first released as a Halloween dragon they dropped in cave.

In their language "breed" and "release" means teleport to a faraway dimension.

or it is equivalent of doing nothing. That sounds better.

Edited by Ashywolf

True but I'm getting the feel that if this isn't a joke it'll be a permanent release

But I could be wrong rolleyes.gif

Which makes you wonder which vampire bit all those eggs in the first place.

The wording "we think you'll really love it" on the first page makes me a little nervous for some reason. But these are very pretty so far!

I'm officially pleased to hear that I'm *not* the only one that feels on-edge from that sentence alone. laugh.gif Kinda makes me feel like there's an implied internal evil laugh after that sentence.

This is a "space dragon" and they will return to space tomorrow, making all our efforts useless D:

No, please no D: I was so anxious when I realized that there were eggs dropping in the biomes, please tell me it wasn't for nothing! Nooo~~~ *dramatic tears* jk rofl

----

Welp, I happened to have caught 5 of them so far after like, 2 or so hours xd.png Here's to hoping this year's prank isn't too horrible, lol.

Well, I managed to catch the three I wanted.

time to raid the abandoned page laugh.gif

I think they may be called Celestial Dragons. They may be like vampires and can freeze/unfreeze things. Maybe we have the ability to unfreeze things now? They look like the Celestial dragons from Runescape who have the ability to unfreeze and freeze time. Maybe undo vampire bites xd.png

Maybe this is why we will really love This dragon?

Just my theory lol I mean it is April fools so anything can happen.

Are they dropping like normal new releases (I.E. plentiful on the hour) or are they scarce already? Or, possible third option, is my luck just really that bad?

Are they dropping like normal new releases (I.E. plentiful on the hour) or are they scarce already? Or, possible third option, is my luck just really that bad?

Some mixing started really early after their release and now it seems drops are fairly normal (ie very mixed).

The hour drop is pitiful and never seems to amount to more than 3 or 4 refreshes of the biome where new eggs are present. The best chances seem to be during 5 minute drops.

Just got a really nice code (looks like "Owl" + yl), and I really hope I get to keep it... rolleyes.gif

Please?

Just got a really nice code (looks like "Owl" + yl), and I really hope I get to keep it... rolleyes.gif

Please?

I got one with the word "Moss" in it perfectly

Im hoping it stays ^.^

The phrase "can't even breed or release LIKE OTHER DRAGONS" makes me think you can breed and release them, but it will just be called something else. At least until the "prank" is over. The wording "like other dragons" is what really makes me think "breed" and "release" will simply be called something else. Like someone else said, maybe releasing is "Return Home" if they're space dragons or something, and breeding is something like "Extract DNA", like an alien abduction. laugh.gif

Some mixing started really early after their release and now it seems drops are fairly normal (ie very mixed).

I've been dealing with my autistic child all morning, so I'm coming late to the party and wondered if I was just having crappy luck to go with the crappy behavior.

A-hunting we will go... a-hunting we will go...

ETA: Now *that* is some funny ish right there. I posted this, then went to a biome et voila! I'm happy.

Edited by BayouBecky

Geesh! And watch out for misclicks dry.gif I had a 2-minute lag at top of the hour and never saw a new egg, had to wait til a :05 to get my misclick(s).

Gnash!

Geesh! And watch out for misclicks dry.gif I had a 2-minute lag at top of the hour and never saw a new egg, had to wait til a :05 to get my misclick(s).

Gnash!

I feel ya. I kept almost clicking Albinos because of the similarity in the descriptions

Imagine if all of the sudden Albinos and these new guys flooded as part of the "joke" blink.gif

I feel ya. I kept almost clicking Albinos because of the similarity in the descriptions

Imagine if all of the sudden Albinos and these new guys flooded as part of the "joke" blink.gif

Wouldnt really be a big deal, instead of looking at the beginning of the description saying "this translucent egg" I am specifically looking at the end of the descript where the word "starlight" would appear. This is the only egg that has the word "starlight" in the description at all and it is very conveniently put at the end where it is easy to quickly see and recognize.

I've logged on simply because all other sites have an April Fools and

Aaaahhh. I want one or two, or maybe many D:

Aaaahh!! Where can I find them? What biome?

All biomes. They're just going very quickly but they are dropping equally between them all.