Obscure_Trash

Holiday-Kin Massbreed Event

... or 2g cassare from heartseeker, i would be most grateful!

Sending you one smile.gif

Hello friends! If there's anyone who's able/willing to breed a 2g daydream off a cb rosebud, or a potential mate for this 3g sweetling x pink, I'd be quite grateful.

Sending a daydream your way!

Hello friends! If there's anyone who's able/willing to breed a 2g daydream off a cb rosebud, or a potential mate for this 3g sweetling x pink, I'd be quite grateful.

Sweetling x Pink on its way to you!

o:

\o/

I am currently scroll locked, but I will be free (and able to take both your gifts) by 10am CST. Thank you both so much! Babies for everyone this year!

Sending you one smile.gif

got it, thanks ever so much!

(everyone is so quick to fill requests! at least i should be able to drop lots of nice potential mates to the ap. biggrin.gif)

The 14th came up quicker than I thought it would, lol. Surprised me today. Reminders are sent out.

And I'm off to breed mine before I lose motivation. o3o

miaou - if you haven't gotten one by the time I unlock, I'll try a royal crimson x RA for you.

EDIT: Bred about 20 eggs to the AP. I don't have a lot of VDay (or xmas lines) due to only getting two cbs. =x Hope people like them, though. 2gs and checkers. o3o

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Bred about 5 2nd gens for the AP. It seems my ameralds weren't in the mood to love anyone new. dry.gif

At least I can squeeze in two more weeks of breeding attempts after this--if not more.

Sent 2nd gen Radiant Angel x Royal Crimson to miaou.

I'm now about to start breeding the rest of my Valentine's Dragons.

Everything that I am able to breed (i.e. anything without another Holiday dragon) has now been bred.

I've sent quite a few eggs (including a couple of metals) to the AP. They are all 2nd gens or checkers of various generations.

There weren't as many as I'd hoped, I had quite a few 'no eggs' from common partners & lots of 'no eggs' from metals. I also had a refusal from a pair which had previously happily bred and produced eggs together sad.gif

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

Was graced with 18 common/uncommon offspring I consigned to the AP - only 3 were 2G's, the rest various gen checkers, and no rares. sad.gif Rosebuds were especially picky, for me. But about a third of my Val's are already on cooldown from breeding mates for various folks this week, anyway. wink.gif

I bred every Valentine that can produce useful offspring (ie checkers and 2nd gens). Sadly, the CBs were least cooperative and gave several "no egg" results, and both CB Mutamore x Tan Ridgewing pairs produced Purple Ridgewings when I was hoping for at least one Tan... But anyway, there are some pretty eggs out there now, and I'm looking forward to hunting for Valentine mates myself. smile.gif

I bred everything that I had available (roughly 40). Sadly, all my metal lines were stubborn this morning and most of my CB are on cooldown. dry.gif

After hubby breeds his stuff - and I have another cup or two of coffee - I'll run through my Christmas stuff too. ^-^

I'm done, but the results were dismal. sad.gif So many "no egg" messages, despite fertility, that was really beyond disappointing. I don't have that many good Valentine lineages, anyway, and only a couple of CBs and 2gens. Sigh. At least there were some nice BSA checkers (mainly Pinks and Aeons), but all in all only about a dozen eggs. This must have been the worst breeding session ever. dry.gif

Thanks Sock for the reminder! Would have totally missed that today rolleyes.gif

For now I'm done with my V-days: bred 39 pairs so far, over the half of them are checkers with metals. But all I got is one Gold offspring and 11 non-metalics. The rest gave no egg or weren't interested in each other dry.gif

Will continue later with Christmas and Halloween pairs.

edit: bred 40 Christmas pairs, 17 of them checkers with Silver/Golds. There were no Silver offspring, but 4 Golds and 15 of the other checkers gave an egg.

edit2: bred 48 Halloween pairs, 12 of them with Silver/Golds. Got a total of 28 offspring, one of them a Silver and 3 are Golds.

Done with breeding. Not really happy with my V-day pairs rolleyes.gif

Edited by rinoa26

I actually bred my Valentines late yesterday (the ones I could; a lot of mine are x some other holiday) so that they would hit the AP this morning. They should show up soon, if they haven't already. Most gave eggs, except my metal pairings. I'll do Christmases this evening, most likely.

I bred my Vals... no metals, very few coppers... there are some Spriter Alts/Thuwed babies though <3

Oh man, really needed a 2nd G Gold from Sweetling this year. Wish I had seen this sooner.

I'll be breeding my holidays today as well. ^^ And looking through here for things people need.

Looks like I got 42ish eggs out of my Valentines this event. A couple metals, a copper and a couple trios too, so not too bad!

Also Amberfly, I saw a couple holidaykin from your dragons in the AP just now. smile.gif

Edited by Terces

It's so nice to have an entirely free and clear day (I got to go home "early" due to an "Ice Storm", although it really wasn't that bad, who cares free early home) for a Saturday, so I'm just going crazy and breeding as much holiday stuff as possible, but also dusting off any nice lines and breeding, so I'll be at it all day. Yay for breeding days. Been a few months since I've done one of these properly.

So yay fun and yay fun stuff in AP!

I'm finally getting my act together and seeking out mates for those holidays I grab. rolleyes.gif Of course this is far more dragons than I can even hold at a time, but I figured I might as well list all the 2Gs I need.

Things I need:

2G Gemshard from Heartstealing x Jade Gemshard for her Thank you nooey!

2G Storm from Radiant Angel for him Thank you rinoa26!

2G Gemshard from Radiant Angel x Azure Gemshard for him Thank you lolahighwind and ajc!

2G Tsunami from Arsani for her Thank you nooey!

2G Bleeding Moon from Arsani for her Thank you beetle!

2G Albino from Arsani for her Thank you beetle!

2G Royal Crimson from Heartseeker for him Thank you beetle!

2G Golden Wyvern from Heartseeker for him Thank you nooey!

2G Black Tea from Rosebud for her Thank you nooey!

2G Almandine Pyralspite from Rosebud for her Thank you Ruby Eyes!

2G Lumina from 09 Valentine for her

2G Pink from 09 Valentine for her

HUGE shoutout to nooey for being so attentive and charitable!! <3

I have two CB Mutamores, two CB Heartstealings, one CB Radiant Angel, one CB Sweetling, and a bunch of bred Holidays. Feel free to ask me to breed something in return for any of these, I'm going to hold off on breeding my CBs for now in case people want to exchange eggs. In the meantime I'll breed my 2+G dragons I have mates for, and after I'm locked with holidaykins I need I'll breed my remaining CBs for the massbreed. Breeding CBs now! If anyone wants to hit me up next week though, I can breed something for you.

Edited by cbussiere

Thanks for the reminder PM Sock!!

My scroll is free, the romantic station is playing, and my Holidays are all looking for love. Look out AP, the eggs are a coming! laugh.gif

After I breed them all, I'll come back and edit to add the small wish list I have.

I have CBs of all years, aside from Rosebuds, so if I can help anyone out, once they are off coooldown next weekend, let me know. I'll probably be holding back my CB 09s for personal projects, but anything else is fair game. smile.gif

ETA- 24 pairs bred, 3 refusals dry.gif , 3-4 no egg/no interests, rest sent eggs to the AP.

A tip for those mass breeding, lock up with dummy eggs first. Then any egg you breed will abandon to the AP automatically, and it's a faster process all around. I know most of you do this already, but in case it helps someone, just wanted to toss that out there. smile.gif

My "Mates needed" list:

2G Frill x 09 - Frill egg

3GE Horse x 09 - Horse egg

2G Blue Lunar x 09 - Blue Lunar egg

2G Pyralspite x 09 - Pyralspite egg. All types, especially Pyrope and Spessartine.

2G Silver x Sweetling - Silver egg (x2)

Edited by jocosa

I will begin breeding mine once I have an open scroll space in case of good codes. That will be about two hours. I will save my CBs until closer to midnight in case anyone wants to request something. I will not hold any breedings for anyone, though, due to limited space. You must be online and ready to get an egg when you request it.

If you are interested in lineaged dragons, this should link to my Valentine dragons. The ones who have mates linked are ones I can breed with dragons I have now. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-X9...t#gid=442225472 The ones highlighted in red are reserved for me for the actual holiday breeding, but are available for kin breeding now.

If you are interested in lineaged dragons, this should link to my Valentine dragons. The ones who have mates linked are ones I can breed with dragons I have now. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-X9...t#gid=442225472 The ones highlighted in red are reserved for me for the actual holiday breeding, but are available for kin breeding now.

Can't open your spreedsheet. Don't know if it's an issue on my end. It's asking me for logging in with my google account and then says I need permission blink.gif

@cbussiere: sent a 2g Storm from Radiant Angel your way. Hope you still looking for one smile.gif

I breed my Vals. biggrin.gif Few Magmas, few Skywings and something more. Unfortunately no Metals. Happy hunting. biggrin.gif