Obscure_Trash

Holiday-Kin Massbreed Event

I bred all my cb's now going to dump my higher gen checkers on the ap wink.gif happy hunting

If someone could get me a Magi from Magi x Radiant Angel, not related to the one in the lineage below, I'd be very happy! I don't know where else to post this, but if anyone could also get me a mate for this during christmas breeding center, http://dragcave.net/lineage/dF8OQ, or a Radiant Angel from Magi x Radiant Angel that will not inbreed with the Magi above, I'll give you a hug!

Unlikely. Last I checked, Radiant Angels are a Valentine breed smile.gif (I made the same mistake before, with them being Angels and stuff)

Sending a Silver from Solstice to Viridis now. Accepted! smile.gif You're welcome!

Sending an Ice from Wrapping Wing to Lurhstaap now.

Hollies (they're all long gens) done and auto'd.

Yulebucks (all checkers and stairs, none of the requested combos) done and auto'd.

Snow Angels done and auto'd, the little they produced ...

Ribbon Dancers done and the single Dark Green egg auto'd ... dry.gif

Winter Magis done and auto'd - I hope the Nebulae colour correctly smile.gif

Wrapping Wing done.

Solstices - all Avatar checkers - all laid an egg and auto'd smile.gif

Mistletoes also done (keeping CBs for lilysally for when I have scrollspace - which will be when Sunsets start hatching).

No Golds or Xenos from my CBs ...

@Dolphine: Did you want Almerald from enraged or from pacified Aegides?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I've bred most of my Christmas dragons and sent the eggs to the AP. I still have a couple to go which I'll do in a little while.

Sadly a lot of the checkers were with metals and most simply refused to give an egg. Even more sadly more than one CB Holiday dragon bred with a common also failed to give an egg sad.gif

I have sent a PM to Lurhstaap with a link to a 3rd gen Gold x Solstice egg. Accepted!

I have also sent a PM to IIII with a link to a 2nd gen Aegis x White egg. Accepted!

I have also sent a PM to Dolphine with a link to a 2nd gen Aegis x Almerald egg. Accepted!

Thank you to rinoa26 for the lovely Silver x Yulebuck 4th gen (PM also sent).

I'm always happy to help with Holiday lineages, so if you'd like me to breed something (try to at least) something in particular, just drop me a PM.

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

Late, oddball request, but if anyone can breed a 2G Frost from Mistletoe from code parents (like this girly) please poke me. |D;

Breeding all of my 3G Frostbite and Ice checkers in a few minutes~! (And the few others I have except for my Green Neb x Solstice line and Winter checkers.)

Edit: All done! I think I got sixteen eggs. Most of the Ice pairs didn't cooperate, but I did get a few.

Edited by 11th

I bred all of my Christmas pairs, but no Golden Wyverns or Coppers delivered... oh well, at least there was one gold... good luck hunting!

Will start breeding requests, as soon as I'm out of egglock.. 2 eggs in the ER now, so it shouldn't be long.

To whom it may concern.. if I breed for you but you've already received an egg from someone else, please PM me and let me know so I can go ahead and abandon the egg and breed for someone else.

All eggs bred. Two ended up going to the AP. The rest have found homes already. :3

Unrelated, but I'm currently working through giving away Valentine'skin (and later Halloweenkin) in the departure thread.

Edited by Jazeki

Bred all my Christmas CBs and checkers that aren't holiday x holiday to the AP. And my Valentines, too, for good measure. Probably going to do Halloweens this evening just for giggles. Not as many eggs as I'd hoped, and not just metals; a lot of common pairs didn't produce either.

Sent 29 2nd gen and checkers to the AP. Bred one with a z-code that was too awesome to just drop. laugh.gif Most of my Silver checkers gave me no egg, but I did get two Silvers from Wrapping Wings that are out there.

Thanks, Sock, for organizing this and sending out all the reminders!

Yay, pre-Christmas breeding! I've just started, with Frost x Mistletoe. smile.gif

-Request deleted- Thank you!

I'm now checking the requests, but just noticed I haven't got a single Snow Angel or Ribbon worth breeding, as they're either stairs or hodgepodge even gens. Thus, I need to breed loads of Mistletoes, Solstices and Aeges (Aegises?).

Edit: Sent a PM to Dolphine, for whom I bred an Almerald / Aegis.

Edited by Fly-by-Night

Yay, pre-Christmas breeding! I've just started, with Frost x Mistletoe. smile.gif

If anyone is as late (or later) to the party as I am and could breed me a male Nhio x female Ribbon Dancer as a mate for her http://dragcave.net/lineage/fZWkT , that would be just wonderful.

I'm now checking the requests, but just noticed I haven't got a single Snow Angel or Ribbon worth breeding, as they're either stairs or hodgepodge even gens. Thus, I need to breed loads of Mistletoes, Solstices and Aeges (Aegises?).

Edit: Sent a PM to Dolphine, for whom I bred an Almerald / Aegis.

Got an egg for you. Sent a PM

Bred all my available pairings (save for my CB WW/Mistletoes/Aegises and something else that I got a request for). But I'm open for breeding requests for those CBs. (Please PM.)

Wow, you leave the PC to make some pasta, and when you return, you've got a wonderful egg! Thank you so much, Nooey! Would you be interested in an egg from your baby come Christmas?

Received 4 2nd Gens - Thanks a lot!

Bred a load alreadyand will continue.

Sent some Golds to the AP and a load of my Mint-Wrapping Wing lineage, 3rd, 4th and 5th Gens.

Bred all my Christmas dragons today. Gifted a few metallics through the forum, abandoned the rest.

Most of my CB's still on cooldown as I gifted the few 2g the bred in the last weeks.

Only my CB Winter Magi is left to breed. So if someone still needs a common 2g from Winter Magi let me know smile.gif

I sneaked in and bred my 2nd gen and higher checker Christmas dragons when the day turned over on the 3rd. I was surprised how many no interest and no egg results I got. Wasn't really that many sent to AP.

I do still have cb Christmas dragons to breed. I'll take requests if you can take the egg right away. Keep in mind I have very little inbox room so if you don't get through at first try again in a little bit.

Aurora Borealis Skies - Winter Magi from alpine

Spirit of Winter Magic - Winter Magi from alpine

Blanket On the Ground - Wrapping Wing from volcano

​Christmas Poncho - Wrapping Wing from volcano

ATONe - Solstice from volcano Bred, you're welcome Ruby Eyes!

Solstice Magik - Solstice from jungle

​Krystle Frost - Mistletoe from jungle

The Way To Go - Mistletoe from coast

​Oh a Zap - Aegis from jungle

​Q says Hi - Aegis from alpine

My Aegis are permanently pacified.

Edit: Logging for night, be back in about 8 hours (from edit time stamp) if you need a 2nd gen bred. Back and able to take any requests. If there are no requests I'll breed them to AP this evening.

Final Edit: Remainder of list were bred to the AP. Of my total 10 cb Christmas dragons: 7 produced eggs, 2 no egg, 1 no interest, with lunar herald mates for all.

Edited by Dracaena

Thanks so much to everyone who sent me an egg! And I'm glad the people to whom I sent eggs liked them. ^^ I'm about to do my actual massbreed now, sending stuff for which there were no requests to the AP. I know I still have a couple gifts to pick up, but I'm egglocked since you all were so amazing and generous, so if you can hold what you bred for me until I can incuhatch something, that would be amazing, but if you need the space, PM me to let me know and I'll bribe one of my friends who plays more casually to hold stuff for me temporarily. tongue.gif

EDIT: All done! My Hollies were mean and refused to make any eggs, sadly. And my Silver x Mistletoe pairs refused to many any G3 checkers, but I did get a silver evengen that's pretty. I've bred every evengen and checker I had into the AP. Got some disappointing no-eggs and refusals, but there are some pretty things that went through, so yay!

Also, because so many of you helped me out, I'm going to make a point of breeding my best pairs, including all the new matches you guys just helped me make, into the AP again about a week before Christmas breeding season opens, so probably on the 10th.

Edited by Lurhstaap