Obscure_Trash

Holiday-Kin Massbreed Event

My breeding is done. biggrin.gif I can't wait to see the AP when all these eggs hit. I am sure I will find a TON that I love.

As always I'm a bit late - but I did manage to breed all my perfect lineaged Halloweens - of course loads of no interest /eggs sad.gif

Well I kept my CBs ready if anyone needs something just shoot me a pm tomorrow wink.gif

And I managed to finally finish to work over my wishlist/scroll spreadsheet. Currently I'm going to keep ONLY Halloween kin in my signature so to have at least some chance to find some of that stuff this months...

Did my dragons late as well. Lots more eggs this time, even a couple of shinies (shimmers).

Almost no embers, oddly.

Halloweens were all bred at about 8 o'clock last night - lucky I remembered even with the reminder pm cuz I got busy yesterday and almost forgot!

Had quite a few that didn't produce anything, though, but the several that did were some nice checkers, so I hope whoever they end up with enjoys wink.gif. I'll be keeping an eye out for some nice random checkers for myself as well.

A little late, but now I'm done! Fewer metals than last time, but at least my trios were a little more obliging. Lots of BSAs, and I also bred some new combos - Monarchs look great with Desipis, Diamondwings with Mutamores and Caligenes!

@purplehaze: Sending you a Tri-Horn, can try for a Frostbite when I'm unlocked.

edit: nope, no Frostbite - they weren't interested.

Thanks for the Trihorn. I tried to thank you by PM, but of course your PM box was full! laugh.gif

I will be trolling the AP to see what is out there that might interest me.

Bred a bunch of Halloween dragons. I'm in love with Graves and Dark Luminas together <33 I want a checker of them now.

Also accidentally bred a messy lineage so there's a trick for you lot among all the treats.

Massbreed is over, but I'm still willing to breed Holiday-kins and take requests for Halloween dragons. All of my Halloweens are caveborn, so I can only breed 2nd gens, but I'll breed to whatever mate you choose.. including purebreds if I still have two available. First asked gets precedence.

I can breed kins thru the 15th. Will start breeding Halloweens, as soon as the season starts. Anyone wanting Oct 31 dated eggs will need to guarantee pickup ASAP.

You can see what's available HERE

Will breed for free, but if you're feeling generous, I could use new Halloween hatchlings, or cb Nexus eggs/hatchlings AFTER Halloween is over.

We've got less than a month before Christmas breeding begins - I think it's high time for one more Holidaykin mass-breed.

I think it'd be nice to celebrate American Thanksgiving, too, with some Autumns, Harvests, Monarchs - late fall transitioning to winter. Maybe get some Avatars of Change in the mix. Who else thinks that sounds exciting?

I'd rather not host two events before Christmas - there's just not that much time and lots of prep that people may need to do. A holiday-kin breeding for Thanksgiving doesn't really make much sense (especially if your focus is just autumn breeds), imo, but we could do a specific Christmas-kin breeding at the beginning of December if folk are interested. ^^

I'm in! Just be so kind and send me a reminder. smile.gif

I'm always up or a holiday-kin mass breed of any kind. Count me in.

Gonna go ahead and call the event for December 3rd, since that's a Saturday.

I'll put up lineage requests again if anybody has them.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Oh, that's going to be Indigo Lunar time! May I ask for Indigo Lunar from Golden Lunar and Solstice, just like him? smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

This is going to still be happening since there was a release today, right?

We're not breeding for another week and then the eggs'll still take a day or so to show up on the AP, so yeah. I'm not worried about this release. People can choose if they prefer to prioritize the new release over Christmas mates or vice versa. =)

I'll be very happy to join in this event and breed all of my Christmas dragons on Saturday. I really do love Holiday dragon lineages.

I'm not really expecting this, but one thing I would love (if at all possible, please) would be a 3rd gen Purple from Purple x Yulebuck checkerboard unrelated to him.