Obscure_Trash

Holiday-Kin Massbreed Event

Bred all my lineaged ones and my Mutamores, got no metals to drop sad.gif

Now looking if my other breedable-today CBs can be of use for someone. (edit: only my Rosebud, go figure xd.png)

2G Almandine Pyralspite from Rosebud for her

Sending you one smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

If requesting lineages is still possible, I'd love any nice Heartseeker holiday-kin, but especially 2G/checker Aria, Spirit Ward, Sunrise/Sunset, any Xenowyrm, or any Pyralspite.

I bred all my Valentines already, but if anyone wants to request something for next week, feel free to PM me ^u^

I have CB Radiant Angels, Heartstealers, and a Mutamore, plus a few checkers from various valentine's breeds.

Can't open your spreedsheet. Don't know if it's an issue on my end. It's asking me for logging in with my google account and then says I need permission blink.gif

@cbussiere: sent a 2g Storm from Radiant Angel your way. Hope you still looking for one smile.gif

Sorry. Apparently I had it set to private. huh.gif

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-X9...dit?usp=sharing (Apparently this links to my Christmas tab, but the Valentines are in the same document, just have to click the tab at the bottom.) I have bred all but the CBs now, but if you see anything you are interested in send me a PM and I'll breed next week for you.

I just sent 17 eggs to the AP. No metals, as I have no metallic lineages in my Valentines. Some pretty checkers, though. I have not bred my CBs yet. Everything else that wasn't on cooldown has now been bred.

Edited by purplehaze

I forgot to breed mine yesterday, but did so today. My anyVal x gold lines didn't produce a single egg, but I sent several silvers to the AP, including one 2nd gen. smile.gif

I woke up (yah it's a bit later than normal for me) and saw the AP was getting close to that almost incuhatchable eggs time. I decided to keep breeding to keep the love going. I cannot help it. I hope no one else decided to miss out on the opportunity just because they missed it by a day. might as well keep the love rolling for a few days to go.

I can report success - munificent's Golden Wyvern that was given to me via this thread has not refused her mate. smile.gif The little GW egg is on its way to the AP - one day late, because breeding on the day dragons grow up tend to get me more refusals... maybe it's superstition, but I didn't want to risk it.

thought i posted already but i don't see it, so my apologies if this is a repeat:

dropped a dozen checkers (incl. a couple of metals) and some 2nd gens to the ap. biggrin.gif hopefully we'll get one more window for light luminae breeding before valentine's, as i just need a couple more from light lumina lines...

also found a couple of eggs that have given me ideas for new projects, so thank you everyone!

Thanks for the event reminder Sock or would have totally missed it. Was busy this weekend and just now have time to sort through things.

I think I have a gold egg needed by Ruby Eyes if they haven't already gotten one and I didn't make any mistakes looking at the not related to's. Sending PM. ~Claimed, your welcome! smile.gif

I might have a lead now on Nikki_Of_The_Night's 4th gen ice x rosebud request. My 3rd gen pair is incompatable out of season but I did get an ice egg from my 2nd gen pair and can try this pairing next week. Remind me if you don't hear from me next week Nikki. smile.gif

Edited by Dracaena

I wish I had more scroll space! I just picked up a needed mate and another beauty that will be the start of a new lineage for me. And now I am egg-locked until some of them hatch.

I think I have a gold egg needed by Ruby Eyes if they haven't already gotten one and I didn't make any mistakes looking at the not related too's. Sending PM.

Thanks, it is exactly what I need - perfect, thank you! smile.gif

Thanks for the reminder Sock, I sent loads. I was having a nice browse earlier, but think I'll turn in now as the Sunsong mass breeding has got too boring. Happy hunting all smile.gif

Edited by nooey

After the disappointing experience yesterday I decided to give it another try and bred some of my other (non-Valentine) holiday drags. And would you believe it, the results were much better! I sent about another 20 eggs to the AP, including some metals (silver and copper). I'm much happier now, just sorry that I can't help people with their wish lists, but I can't breed any of the lines requested.

Dropped a number of 2gs in the AP, hopefully some will be useful!

Thanks for the reminder Sock.

As a PSA of my own, I highly suggest people check out the checker database center in my sig if you're looking to arrange holiday bloodswaps (and add your own checkers if you do, pretty please! biggrin.gif)

It's been really nice to see all the excitement since starting yesterday of people finding (and now today with even lower AP times) nice lines (especially Holidaykins but all sorts of nice things) and seeing them shared in the "Great AP Finds (New Thread just created since the old one got so big)" and also posting them on the Departures and other Gifting Threads on the forums to share the nicer finds with others that they aren't necessarily keeping themselves.

Still going thru and finishing up some Holiday Line Related Breeding, and I went to EATW (I am not promoting them, this is just one of the tools I use on my Breeding Runs) and ran my scroll stats to get the list of my dragons with "the most offspring" and realized a lot of my favorite to breed dragons most commonly bred haven't been bred since Early September. Early September??? Has it really been that long since I've done a real breeding focus other than participating here and there for a few Holiday themed Breeding Events. Yup. It was really eye opening and I'm really glad I got the chance to dust off some stuff that has been over 4 months! But always only nice stuff.

Thanks for hosting these, Socks. Some of us really do forget to dust off our breeding stock once in awhile and need a reminder to do it a little more regularly. Maybe not every week, that takes a lot of dedication, but goodness, it's been over a season! Guess that is what New job and Holiday Season will do to you!