Obscure_Trash

Holiday-Kin Massbreed Event

I'm a bit behind but just sent my Winterkins to the AP. Mostly 2G, and a few Hollykins that are EG or 4g.

Also got a refusal from a pairing that has kids. That was an unpleasant surprise. ohmy.gifdry.gif

If anyone could help me out with a mate for this lonely gal, I'd be super appreciative! But.. not for a few days as I'm locked until Tuesday around this time. laugh.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mhjTR

(2G from Ribbon Dancer x Fall) Not sure where my brain was that year, I totally missed that Holiday release. Got it, thanks!! smile.gif

Edited by jocosa

Sigh, I was late again, sorry about that! Still, I sent a couple of 2g combos to the AP plus some nice checkers. Unfortunately, quite a number of pairings didn't produce any eggs, maybe because of too many people breeding at the same time?

Anyway, looking forward to the next holiday-kin event!

Sigh, I was late again, sorry about that!

Totally fine. I didn't breed until last night. Our eggs will just lag in the AP as a happy surprise. =)

Seems like a good idea. I'm looking for some VD mates and I've got a bunch of CB VD Dragons to breed.

Mid-January for a VDay breeding event?

I'm in! biggrin.gif

Edited by Terces

Yes! I wanna try out some new pairings ovo Got a nice number of CBs to play around with.

Count me in! I need to figure out what the heck I'm breeding with my mutamores...

Saturday the 14th good for everyone?

That's fine with me.

Will we be able to ask for any specific lineages we may be looking for?

That's fine with me.

Will we be able to ask for any specific lineages we may be looking for?

Yep, go ahead and start asking. :3

Yep, go ahead and start asking. :3

Thank you.

If anyone could help, please, I am looking for a 4th gen Ice x Rosebud checker unrelated to her

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

The 14th works for me. Nikki, I tried to breed you the Heartseeker x Red and Ice x Rosebud from my own pairs but both decided they didn't feel like producing eggs. sleep.gif Hopefully someone else has better luck!

I'm looking for the following holidaykin:

3rd gen Magi x Sweetling with Alt base (mate for him)

3rd gen Ice x Sweetling with Alt base (mate for him)

3rd gen Flamingo x Radiant Angel (mate for him and unrelated to her)

Nikki, I tried to breed you the Heartseeker x Red and Ice x Rosebud from my own pairs but both decided they didn't feel like producing eggs.

Thank you so much for trying; I really appreciate it. I know that result well.

I'm afraid I can't help you with any of your wants as I don't have those lineages. Hopefully though someone will have something.

Thanks again.

Sent a White egg to Nikki smile.gif

14th is just a tad late for golden Lunar Heralds xd.png Oh well. Thanks Nikki for taking care of this smile.gif

However, I'm still looking for:

a 3rd gen Daydream from Rosebud checker unrelated to these 3 taken care of smile.gif Thanks!

and

a 3rd gen Gold from checker with Heartseeker unrelated to these

Apparently I failed to plan for Valentine mate trades for almost the whole year xd.png

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I have none of these pairings either. sad.gif

I know it's unlikely, but if anyone has a 4th gen Skywing x Rosebud unrelated to her

( https://dragcave.net/lineage/6JOoQ )

or a 2nd-gen Golden Wyvern from Heartseeker unrelated to him

(https://dragcave.net/lineage/IsbJs ),

that would be gorgeous.

Edit: Munificent bred and sent me a wonderful 2nd gen Golden Wyvern, so I don't need one any more! Thank you so much! Fuzzbucket also bred one... maybe you'd like to give it to someone else? It certainly is a beautiful pairing. smile.gif

Edited by Fly-by-Night

I can't wait to participate and share with others! I'll hit it some time this weekend, and maybe a few days before and after as I don't always have a large chunk of time to do it all at once. Can't wait to see it. Love these, thanks for keep them doing! And super thanks to everyone who participates and shares these events with others to help them get great support and so everyone can find wonderful gifts, whether they know about it or its just a great surprise!

@ruby eyes -- no luck with heartseeker x gold but pm me next week if you're still looking.

if anyone is able to do 2g royal crimson from radiant angel or 2g cassare from heartseeker, i would be most grateful!