TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Can I get some help please? I'm stuck on bringing stuff to everyone's houses and no matter times I click on each house, It still brings me back to the same page.

WB

You may need to do a refresh between each house. Several people reported that.

That's just it,fuzzbucket the story WON'T LET ME go to the party I've REMAINED STUCK at the "You pull the pearl, and the invitations out of your bag, and explain that Valentina wanted them to have the pearl, and an invitation. You mention that they had also told you that they would be able to tell you how to find the others." and that's that,for lack of better phrasing.

And IF I were to clear cookies and thus find myself logged out of EVERY site I'm logged into it would be BAD cause I wouldn't be able to get into my email NOR here due to loosing the pw part of my forum login which means I wouldn't be able to get the info were TJ to send it to me.sad.gifsad.gif

IE11 is the ONLY browser that WON'T crash my com,btw.

Is there a link to the items? I'd like to be able to see what I'm missing.

Edit: Also I can't seem to get the whisker. What am I doing wrong?

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

That's just it,fuzzbucket the story WON'T LET ME go to the party I've REMAINED STUCK at the "You pull the pearl, and the invitations out of your bag, and explain that Valentina wanted them to have the pearl, and an invitation. You mention that they had also told you that they would be able to tell you how to find the others." and that's that,for lack of better phrasing.

And IF I were to clear cookies and thus find myself logged out of EVERY site I'm logged into it would be BAD cause I wouldn't be able to get into my email NOR here due to loosing the pw part of my forum login which means I wouldn't be able to get the info were TJ to send it to me.sad.gifsad.gif

IE11 is the ONLY browser that WON'T crash my com,btw.

But you pull the pearl etc is day 2 or something.... I got to give an invitation to Tassind, but not the pearl....

The items are all shown in the wiki - except those for Day 6.

Edited by fuzzbucket

But you pull the pearl etc is day 2 or something....

The items are all shown in the wiki - except those for Day 6.

I know that and THAT is where I've become STUCK thanks to having manually changed the URL in an ATTEMPT to get the bucket o flowers (would NOT let me change the URL to day 3 which is the day that said bucket of flowers are found,and that was AFTER getting today's items but NO party for me and NO option to go back to do ANY of the different days.Oh well...even if I wind up without ALL the items I've still had (slightly frustrating) fun with it.

I know that and THAT is where I've become STUCK thanks to having manually changed the URL in an ATTEMPT to get the bucket o flowers (would NOT let me change the URL to day 3 which is the day that said bucket of flowers are found,and that was AFTER getting today's items but NO party for me and NO option to go back to do ANY of the different days.Oh well...even if I wind up without ALL the items I've still had (slightly frustrating) fun with it.

One thing you COULD try, then, is opening the history sidebar - and with the page for the game NOT open anywhere, find the history for that and right click and "forget page" - that should only forget the game page...

One thing you COULD try, then, is opening the history sidebar - and with the page for the game NOT open anywhere, find the history for that and right click and "forget page" - that should only forget the game page...

That's also been tried.Like I said though I had fun so oh well for not getting the empty and full buckets...the wikki says that Day 3 sees some finishing said day's piece of the story WITHOUT getting said two items.*shrug*

There are still a couple little bugs for the Bossman to take a look at, so don't panic.

Finished the event and got all the items except the ones for Day 6 (and going back didn't help).

This was really fun, though I am sorry that others are still having problems.

Thank you so much to everyone involved.

I can't do anything for the people Tassind explains. I've clicked all of them multiple times and gone back but there's nothing new on the list. sad.gif My friend did it all last night and she has 37 items...

I can't do anything for the people Tassind explains. I've clicked all of them multiple times and gone back but there's nothing new on the list. sad.gif My friend did it all last night and she has 37 items...

Lucky friend. I am still at 35.

Did you go back to the same houses? Some of them have new scripts now. I started at the bottom of the list and worked up, and when I was done I had a new option at the bottom of the list.

ETA: Can she screenshot the items she has? According to the wiki, there are only 35 items, so I'm curious what extra two she has.

Edited by Xasora

So what happened with yesterday's items? We're we supposed to get the gifts and tags? I still haven't received the items from that day.

Any chance she can take a screen shot to see what all is missing please?

WB

MaskedDeath, after you've visited all 10 houses, does a new link pop up? Click that, you should get the items. Then visit at least the last 5 houses again. I had to try that a couple times and then talk to Tassind again before a new link popped up.

Revisiting Day 6 didn't fix the missing items for me either. I've only got 35. I'm not really fussed about it but maybe at some point we'll get a fix for what's missing.

I'm going to apologize for any confusion on this last story. In hindsight I see a way I could have set it up so it'd be more clear but at the time I was under a time press and laid it out in something of a hurry.

So I got five new items today...

BUT now I am stuck on a "Return" loop when I was supposed to help Tassind with another favor and have no options to go back and get items. -.-

There's just a "Return" button, and when I click it it takes me back to the list of people's houses and the option to talk tot he dragon again.

Halp :c

I'm having this problem too - figured out who gets what gift but no way to take them to them just that 'Return' option that just takes me back to the dragon's list of things she remembered. Now what?

ETA: Never mind, revisited people got them their things, went to the party drank some stuff and heard lots of stories then got the option to re-visit days. So it's over now, right? And there are only 35 items in the Inventory.

Edited by Ayelldee

Cool! I'm super glad that we can redo the stories from each day!! Now I know what the statue was, and since there were apparently 35 items, that was the last one I needed;) That was a cool story; could have some more exploration prizes, though...

There we go - went back and got the Statue I missed.

Not that I really cared once I learned the badge was the same regardless of how many items one had - but its nice to have the complete set (at least, I think I do - there's only 35 items, right?)

All in all - I enjoyed the Event and the new Dragon we got. Thank you TJ and everyone else involved!

There we go - went back and got the Statue I missed.

Not that I really cared once I learned the badge was the same regardless of how many items one had - but its nice to have the complete set (at least, I think I do - there's only 35 items, right?)

All in all - I enjoyed the Event and the new Dragon we got. Thank you TJ and everyone else involved!

Rumor has it there are 37 items. Still trying to figure out what they are. A whisker and ??? Or is someone just trolling and pretending there are two more?

I have been everywhere everyday and I have 35 items, are there really 37?

This was a really fun event!

I've gone over and over everything (even clicked to refuse to help!) and I can only find 35.

Rumor has it there are 37 items. Still trying to figure out what they are. A whisker and ??? Or is someone just trolling and pretending there are two more?

See my post higher up - Thuban said there should have been things on Day 6 - and SOMEONE said they got some.

Stories are cute, but I have to say I like the building/decorating type things more. I can amuse myself with those for hours. The stories last a few minutes each day and then are done so they don't have quite as much appeal to me, I like "hands on" stuff that I can keep messing with.

Or they are miscounting, which is what I suspect happened.

But if someone really does have more than 35, please screenshot 'em for the rest of us smile.gif