TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Huh ? I have 35 and no space for anything invisible....

i have 34 items, then a gap, then my statue that got added last. so 35 and an invisible thing smile.gif

Edited by greycat

I'm glad I looked here to see how many items. I just got the last 5 a few minutes ago and now have all 35^^ That was a fun event^^

As i finished todays quest, i got todays items, but still lacked the ones from yesterday.

So i did day 6 again, but they're still missing. I might bear with it....

Thanks for all the work that was nessecary to create this event!

Edited by milkaq66

[snip]

That's where i got the rest of my items 'n' now have a grand total of 35 ^^.

This event was fun biggrin.gif Thank you to those who made it!

Thank you!

Now I've finally got all 35 items. This event was fun. =D

I have. First item on bottom row is missing.

Do you mean you don't have a pot of rosemary which is what I have at the left hand end of that line ? ? Or that everything else has slid along ?

As i finished todays quest, i got todays items, but still lacked the ones from yesterday.

So i did day 6 again, but they're still missing. I might bear with it....

Thanks for all the work that was nessecary to create this event!

Same here. Did Day 4 again and got the missing items but still got nothing from yesterday

I do have 35 items now, though no whisker.

I loved the story. And now I'm going to enjoy the 'party'. ^^

It was a fun Valentine! Thank you all for taking the time and effort to do this for us!

Could someone link that whisker thing's sprite? I cannot see anything like that on the Wiki O_o

And how will I get the chalk and torch?sad.gif Is anybody else not having those 2 yet, or I'm alone and should report my individual case to TJ?

Can I do sth else to get them?

I cleared cache, I went through this day again...

Hey guys, whenever I try to click on any other than brent's house it just redirects me to brent's house. The links don't work. What can I do to fix that?

Edit:

Nevermind, when I refresh each time I'm at main page it gives me only 1 house to visit, the rest of the links redirect to said house. So I'll just refresh every time...

Edited by animaddness

Hey guys, whenever I try to click on any other than brent's house it just redirects me to brent's house. The links don't work. What can I do to fix that?

Edit:

Nevermind, when I refresh each time I'm at main page it gives me only 1 house to visit, the rest of the links redirect to said house. So I'll just refresh every time...

Sounds like a cache issue. Try clearing cookies/cache or a hard refresh and it should be solved.

Do you mean you don't have a pot of rosemary which is what I have at the left hand end of that line ? ? Or that everything else has slid along ?

I've got the pot of rosemary, looks like they've slid along.

I did each house in order refreshing every time as well as clearing my cache but still NONE of today's items NOR have I been given the option to go back to any of the previous days and I'm STILL missing the bucket of flowers.Oh well,it's still fun.

Just got the last 5 items smile.gif

What's that rumor about a whisker?

Yesterday someone posted that they now had 35 items, and Thuban said we should have ended up with 35 items at that point, and we all worked out that that must be 4 toys and the whisker.

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=9127430

The story was cute today, didn't get any new items though. Did I do something wrong with the toys or were there no items today?

There were items and people were supposed to get them, but.. something was missed and thats wht people didnt get items. The fix seems to have been put in place, but im not sure why people who should have items didnt get them. The replay should hopefully fix that.

Since then, she said

Just did my play-through for today a few minutes ago (the kids and their mixed-up gifts) and still didn't get any items from it. My inventory is the same as it was yesterday. So if there has been a fix implemented, it didn't work for everyone.

fix was fixed. I dont know about implemented. I'll look into it.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I did each house in order refreshing every time as well as clearing my cache but still NONE of today's items NOR have I been given the option to go back to any of the previous days and I'm STILL missing the bucket of flowers.Oh well,it's still fun.

Did you go back to each house twice? That's where I went wrong.

The bucket of flowers is on day 3, you have to look left smile.gif

To go back to the previous day's you have to look in the URL, change the numbers to 1 and 1 and you will start back on day 1! smile.gif

The bucket of flowers is on day 3, you have to look left smile.gif

To go back to the previous day's you have to look in the URL, change the numbers to 1 and 1 and you will start back on day 1! smile.gif

No need to change any numbers in the URL. Once you have finished today's quest you will have options to revisit all the other days. You need to visit each house once and then revisit the houses of the people who need their gifts returned. If you can't figure out which ones those are just revisit them all and the script will let you know. Once you have returned the last gift you will go to the party. From there you will have a list of each day with a link to revisit.

No need to change any numbers in the URL. Once you have finished today's quest you will have options to revisit all the other days. You need to visit each house once and then revisit the houses of the people who need their gifts returned. If you can't figure out which ones those are just revisit them all and the script will let you know. Once you have returned the last gift you will go to the party. From there you will have a list of each day with a link to revisit.

And going back over Day 6 doesn't get you anything more, no matter how hard you try sad.gif

I seem to have everything except the torch and rock chalk thing. No matter how often I search the cave opening it just doesn't show up. Clearing the cache didn't help either.

Anyone know what's up with that?

I don't have the option to go back to revisit past days NOR will the URL show todays part of the story no matter WHAT I do including restarting the browser and whatnot.I'm STUCK at the

•Do you need anything?

•Where can I find this crystal?

•Can you give me any other information about where the rosebud lives?

•Go find fruit

bit.Starting to wonder if I should've done the URL alterations in the first place now. :'(

As the first post says, the badge is participation-based.

Here is your badge:

user posted image

^^

~

Oop, I better go explore this day's story!

Ah, thank you! I thought there would be a second badge for some reason (as there was with Halloween).

Can I get some help please? I'm stuck on bringing stuff to everyone's houses and no matter times I click on each house, It still brings me back to the same page.

WB

Finally got todays items BUT when I TRY to do the manual changing of the end of the URL I get stuck here

http://dragcave.net/valentines16/story/d2r6

and it STAYS on that one no matter what I try in regards to refreshing each time as well as repeating the clearing of the cache et all.sad.gif

You don't have to change the url - go to the party and you can redo any day you like.

@ Wolfs_Bane - you just need to visit each house twice.