TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I have not contribute on the forum... only at the DC since I joined... so.. don't know which will count.... xd.pngwub.gifwub.gif

Contributor in the case of event badges means the people who made the things for the event or wrote the stories. Drew the pictures. That sort of contributor.

And just because I'm curious, what was Radian's message to the Heartsteeler, that made me chuckle when I heard it? I redid the last day a couple times, to see if I'd skimmed over it, but I didn't see what it was.

I just went through it again myself to see if something new was there, but this time I didn't see the chuckling part.  This is all there was that time:

'Radian plucks out a whisker and asks if you'll deliver it and a short message to Tassind when you see her. You pull out your camping gear once again, and fall asleep quickly.'

I just went back to pick up the missing stuff, that didn't show up even after replaying it all earlier today, and saw it was gone too. sad.gif I'm glad my screen grab included it, so I know I wasn't just imagining things.

I wonder why it was removed entirely?

Edited by jocosa

I have not contribute on the forum... only at the DC since I joined... so.. don't know which will count....  xd.png  wub.gif  wub.gif

"Contributor" in the sense of the badges refers to those who planned the event, not those who post in the forums- all users other than those who put the event together get the regular badge C:

Edit: ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Daypaw

Lol, I have fewer items than I thought and only 28 now (edit, now have 33 items? more like what I though I had, for rows anyway...) - am still stuck on:

Talk to Tassind

"Oh my. Thank you so much," Tassind says. "It's so wonderful to know exactly which gift is supposed to go where. You've helped me so much. Would you do one teeny favor more for me? Will you take the gifts to the ones they were intended for?

Smiling, you agree.

When I go back to the people, same old, same old happens.

And am not sure how to find any option to go back...

Edit: I was given a whisker - is that the pink thing?

Edited by Syphoneira

Edit: I was given a whisker - is that the pink thing?

No, that's a feather (from the Rosebud, I think). OOPS, looked again and since the feather is pretty obviously a feather, maybe you are speaking of the ribbon.

But the whisker is gold.

I replayed Day 6 and got all the items now! Thank you to everyone who worked on this, the little sprites for the items look great and I can tell the creators really wanted us to have something fun to do for the Valentine's Event, a lot of work was clearly put into this smile.gif Thank you so much!

No, that's a feather (from the Rosebud, I think). OOPS, looked again and since the feather is pretty obviously a feather, maybe you are speaking of the ribbon.

But the whisker is gold.

Thanks! A dragon pulled out and gave me a whisker earlier - but I don't seem to have it, and the messages haven't changed on some of the giftees, although I now have a link for the gifts being given give the invitation.

Do I dare, I wonder?

i have a problem... I can't get RA Whisker, dolly, pile of ribbons, wooden blocks and Teddy bear... I have all other items, and I have completed all 7 days... can someone help me get those items? I have replayed day 6, but still no items... :/

Still missing the pile of flowers (which I'm pretty sure I was told I was given... Edit: this was when I gave 2 colours of flowers to the kids who helped?) and the chocolate scale - does that matter? I was given mana sweets at a shop at one point, dunno if that's the same, though...

Edited by Syphoneira

user posted image

I've replayed so many times now, what else can I do to get the rest of the items? This is really depressing. sad.gif

I have 40 items and a blank space (in between The Day 7 items and my previously missing Day 6 items). Anyone have 41 items?

user posted image

Edit: *add pick* Well, judging by the front page, I have all the items. So... Yay!

Edited by Shokomon

I'm also among the people who aren't getting the day six items still. I've cleared cache, refreshed, switched browser and even replayed the entire adventure, but only the day six items aren't showing up.

We don't know why the black space. But 40 is the total. There is no invisible 41st item.

Quote for new page. o3o

I'm also among the people who aren't getting the day six items still. I've cleared cache, refreshed, switched browser and even replayed the entire adventure, but only the day six items aren't showing up.

Out of curiosity, people who can't get day 6 items - do you have the new layout?

user posted image

I've replayed so many times now, what else can I do to get the rest of the items? This is really depressing. sad.gif

I second the emotion. Just hoping that the other items don't matter...

I second the emotion. Just hoping that the other items don't matter...

Do either of you have the new layout?

I've heard people talk about the "new layout" lately, but with my poor tech-skills I never managed to figure out what that is refering to, honestly. Is that when the click pages started looking like this:

user posted image

Good to know there are only 40. I've got all mine now smile.gif

Thanks to the spriters for a nice holiday! The event was fun and I love the new dragons.

I've heard people talk about the "new layout" lately, but with my poor tech-skills I never managed to figure out what that is refering to, honestly. Is that when the click pages started looking like this:

user posted image

Yup. Let me see if TJ will poke this.

Do either of you have the new layout?

If by new layout you mean what Ripan showed, yus I do.

If by new layout you mean what Ripan showed, yus I do.

I don't. Is that due to the fact I'm using the Portal skin?

WB