TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Finally it seems to be fixed. I went back and did day 6 yet again and this time I picked up the 4 toys and the whisker. So I have 40 items, but no empty space.

user posted image

Interesting -- it looks like items that we picked up on replay are displayed at the end instead of in their sequential order.

Edited by purplehaze

And just because I'm curious, what was Radian's message to the Heartsteeler, that made me chuckle when I heard it? I redid the last day a couple times, to see if I'd skimmed over it, but I didn't see what it was.

I just went through it again myself to see if something new was there, but this time I didn't see the chuckling part. This is all there was that time:

'Radian plucks out a whisker and asks if you'll deliver it and a short message to Tassind when you see her. You pull out your camping gear once again, and fall asleep quickly.'

Thank you to everyone who helped with this wonderful event! I loved it. And I personally loved that we didn't have to actually figure out the logic puzzles, i would have been seriously stuck.

This was a great event and I had loads of fun!

Finally it seems to be fixed. I went back and did day 6 yet again and this time I picked up the 4 toys and the whisker. So I have 40 items, but no empty space.

Interesting -- it looks like items that we picked up on replay are displayed at the end instead of in their sequential order.

Mine looks much like katcombs, with a space. The space occurs after the items I picked up on the appropriate day. Then the ones I missed. I did not get the bucket of flowers the first time (because glitch) or the statue (because I declined. They are in the group with the day 6 items after the space.

Edited by ainisarie

Yay, a pretty whisker! Thanks for making sure we got all the missing items. smile.gif (I have no blank space either, BTW)

I loved this event, but I do want to know what the Radiant Angel's message was! tongue.gif

I have 40 items plus a blank space now. I tried hard refresh to get rid of it, but can't get rid of it

I'm missing the 4 gifts for the children and the whisker. I've retried several times and nothing happens.

Edited by Elvish Maiden

I'm missing the 4 gifts for the children and the whisker.

It looks like this was recently fixed, so if you replay day 6, you should be able to get those now.

Woot! 40 items. Thanks for posting that it was fixed, Sock. I went back and replayed Day 6 and now have them all.

Yay I got all 40 items! :D :D

Well, that was a fun adventure, between the missing items and the super cute story. Thank you to all the people that worked on this and everyone who helped us get our items <3 It was a very fun Valentine's event/my first DC event!

Edited by Holocast

I noticed a glitch on the Rosebud part. The replay cuts out some of her dialog. Going in the Rosebud cave skips straight to "Do you have any more questions for me?" Edited by JBluewind

It took me forever... BUT.. I finally got 40 items..... wub.gif **DANCES**

I don't know if I'm missing anything.... xd.png

THANKS TJ and his staff!!! thumbs_up.png

Do we have credits for the artwork and the stories? It is obvious that Thuban did some of the writing, but I believe she said there were days she did not write.

Anyway, thanks to all who worked to bring us this event! Thanks to Infinis and C4 for the new dragon. And thanks to TJ for making it all possible. biggrin.gif

And I would like to add a big thanks to all those who bred Valentine dragons for me, both the ones that were trades or gifts and the ones I picked up in the AP. I netted 21 new bred dragons I think. I could have done better with better planning, but I am happy with what I have now. I will try to pick up or breed some mates thoughout the year and be more ready next year. (Yeah, right! wink.gif)

I replayed day 6 and got the five missing items. I now have 40 items. Thanks to everyone who worked on the event and to those who posted comments in this thread on what was broken and what to do to get stuff I missed. xd.png

I would like to thank every person which helped with making this beautiful story.

And thanks to that glitch we can have our personal inventory look, I like it that mine looks a bit different than images posted earlier, it's looks nice biggrin.gif

user posted image

Awesome! I have 40 items now, but no blank space. Wonder what it's supposed to be...

Great - me too - though I DO have a blank space, and the whisker is all by itself at the bottom.

Everyone seems to have only 40 items but this blank space is starting to bother me now xd.pngI really want to know if something is suppose to be there or not! Thanks Fiona! Hopefully it goes away.

user posted image

Edited by lollipop00

We don't know why the blank space. But 40 is the total. There is no invisible 41st item.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Happy Valentines day!

Credits:

Badges: Shajana and Thuban

User: user posted image

Contributor: user posted image

News post image: Shajana

On-site announcement image: Shajana

These look cute....

THANKS for all your hard work~~~ **CHUUUUUUUUUU*

I have not contribute on the forum... only at the DC since I joined... so.. don't know which will count.... xd.pngwub.gifwub.gif