TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

The adults are absolutely beautiful! So happy that this is a male-only breed. I love them biggrin.gif Great work spriters!

I got 35 total.

I got 35 as well but I have a space between 2 so it makes wonder if there are 36?

Edited by Spyridon

Me too. I got 35 in total and anyone know what is in the blank between flower crown(day5) and day 6 items?

Redid day 6 twice now and I'm still not getting the whisker. I only have 31 items, I wonder which ones I missed.

Alright so this is where I'm at:

http://prntscr.com/a5ltal

I never got the chocolates/candy/scale etc. I believe because of the bug if you clicked links on the forums to get past the statue/cleaning loops but otherwise am I okay?

Do I just stop here btw? I tried revisiting but went back since I didn't see much point unless I'd missed out on items overall, not just their images.

Anyone?

Can you get the chalk or the torch now? My friend can't seem to find the day/story to get it...

This is what I have:

user posted image

Not sure about the whisker though ^^' I still don't have it but hey, I got most of the ones I was missing previously so that's good.

Aw, that was cute! I got everything on their respective days with no apparent problems with collecting, and I have this

user posted image

Is there an item missing? It seems people who went out of order more have an empty space? The whisker, perhaps?

I have 35 now, but the text on Day 7 after getting the gifts never showed that Adam, Brent, Carla, Darcy & Egan got their gifts although the others did. Anyone else have that glitch?

I've only got 32 items sad.gif

I couldn't figure out how to get the statue or the bucket with and without the flowers

Also how do we give the people their gifts? or is it looped again?

I have 35 now, but the text on Day 7 after getting the gifts never showed that Adam, Brent, Carla, Darcy & Egan got their gifts although the others did. Anyone else have that glitch?

I don't think it was a glitch though? I think those five are the ones who had gifts to give until the Heartstealer mixed them up by accident and we gave them to the proper recipients, who didn't have things to give in return (or at least, things that we didn't have to help with).

I haven't yet gotten any Day 6 items, but I have everything else, so yay! :D This was a ton of fun and the writing was just darling. I think my favorite dragon character would have to be Rafphael the Heartseeker. ^-^ Was I the only one reminded a bit of Mr. Tumnus' home from the Narnia books while reading Day 4? :3

I've only got 32 items sad.gif

I couldn't figure out how to get the statue or the bucket with and without the flowers

Did you replay day 3?

user posted image

Got the "invisible" item myself. Wonder what it's meant to be. The whisker perhaps?

same here smile.gif

Are we supposed to get items on Day 6 on our inventory? The kids' gifts that were tagged or the whisker? Or is that a 0-inventory-additions day?

Just done that - fun - BUT I still don't have the items from Day 6 even after revisiting. sad.gif Thu said there had been a fix, but...

When you have completed the game there will be an option to revisit the days.

Where can you find that?

Just done that - fun - BUT I still don't have the items from Day 6 even after revisiting. sad.gif

Exactly the same for me. Hope they will show up or at least show up after another visit...

35 items now. smile.gif

My only sadness is that my items are out of proper order. Sigh... You just can't win them all. tongue.gif