TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

It makes me wonder if we have control over how fast time flows in this adventure, or if we didn't get enough sleep?

Seeing that it is still really early in the day, you ask if there is anything else you can do to help out.....You pull out your camping gear once again, and fall asleep quickly.

Why would we go to sleep early in the day? Its amusing to me though.

Thank you event organizers for putting this together, I'm enjoying meeting all these characters.

It makes me wonder if we have control over how fast time flows in this adventure, or if we didn't get enough sleep?

Why would we go to sleep early in the day? Its amusing to me though.

Thank you event organizers for putting this together, I'm enjoying meeting all these characters.

because kids are exhausting. And you got to deal with them twice in a row.. or something tongue.gif

(because i had a high fever and was lazy.)

I loved today's little story, but I for one am glad we didn't have to solve the logic puzzle ourselves in order to keep going. I SUCK at those kind of puzzles. I tried to figure it out on my own and couldn't do it, and was so glad when we didn't actually have to.

I did my run about fifteen minutes ago and got no items. I guess I'll be doing the redo to try to get these items?

I love the story and I really don't mind that it's not a 'real' cyo adventure. I also love the items and hope that we get to keep them even after the event is over.

That said, I also didn't get any new items today, and have no possibility to re-do the day. I did a relog, but nothing has changed.

I thought we had to actually assign the gifts, so I made a quick logic puzzle chart, but it turns out, we didn't need to do anything. Darn.

And no one got anything today. It looks like they will be given to us later like the torch and chalk.

because kids are exhausting. And you got to deal with them twice in a row.. or something tongue.gif

(because i had a high fever and was lazy.)

Aww, I hope you are feeling better now. Thank you for for the stories, they are entertaining.

Aww no Teddy for me and the whisker i want that whisker in my inventory...

I was so glad because i was tearing my hair and saying to myself "A puzzle?! No, not really i don't have time for that right now." I think my first guest today literally rang at my door just a few minutes after i finished the day. laugh.gif

About 14 hours and i also can join the club of Mutamore adult owners.^^

I'm soooo excited~ My Mutamores are about to grow up and I can't wait to own the adults <3

All 30 items here!

I'm surprised I got all of them, even though I missed a day. The part with the mixed up gifts was really confusing.

My adults will come in 2 to 3 hours. biggrin.gif

I don't have the whisker yet though or any of the present items. :/ Or tags. :/ Is there another story tonight? :3

I don't know when they were adults... biggrin.gif

I just bred mine but only one gave EGGY....>>>>> Valentine's 2016

I'm so lost with the Event.. I have 28 items... are we done with the Event??

I missed count.. only 27 items

Edited by HEEDLESS

My adults will come in 2 to 3 hours. biggrin.gif

I don't have the whisker yet though or any of the present items. :/ Or tags. :/ Is there another story tonight? :3

Same, I don't have any of the items from today's story.

Same, I don't have any of the items from today's story.

Unless it was a glitch like Day 2's, today's (day 6) story didn't have any sprited items added to the inventory.

I wish I got more Vday dragons when I had the chance and I really regret freezing one of my mutamores when I had my panic attack over giving them such girly and prissy names. Oh well c'est la vie,can't change the past. Its actually pretty funny once I start thinking about it,I can be pretty absent minded when I go into panic mode.

Edited by MagicUnicorn

I thought we had to actually assign the gifts, so I made a quick logic puzzle chart, but it turns out, we didn't need to do anything. Darn.

And no one got anything today. It looks like they will be given to us later like the torch and chalk.

I hope so. I'm currently missing two of them, including the whisker.

should have 30... missing most of day 4 still for some reason (probably because i was one of the glitched people and toyed around with going ahead via forced pages)

I'm still missing:

dragonhead statue, Day 2

bucket of flowers, Day 3

all of Day 4, except for the beetles (i was glitched)

I thought we were going to be able to go back and get all of the items?

especially if we were glitched?

Edited by Arwen17

Thuban has said that we will have a chance to go back and get missed items at some point, so don't stress too much about it. smile.gif

Played tonight's story and it unlocked the ability to revisit past days. So I replayed day six, the one with the toys, and still didn't get any items from it even though I replayed it twice. This has been a very nice little story and the items are cute, but I really hope this is fixed before it ends. Because if not, it will be the first time I've played a DC event and not gotten all the available items, and that's a little frustrating.

I don't know when they were adults... biggrin.gif

I just bred mine but only one gave EGGY....>>>>> Valentine's 2016

I'm so lost with the Event.. I have 28 items... are we done with the Event??

I missed count.. only 27 items

wink.gif Heyyy~~

and the whole list of items are here:

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Currently_Being_Released

If you're missing any just look on which day they were and I THINK you can still go get them all.

Played tonight's story and it unlocked the ability to revisit past days. So I replayed day six, the one with the toys, and still didn't get any items from it even though I replayed it twice. This has been a very nice little story and the items are cute, but I really hope this is fixed before it ends. Because if not, it will be the first time I've played a DC event and not gotten all the available items, and that's a little frustrating.

Are you sure there are supposed to be toys from day 6? I didn't get any on my first runthrough and I didn't get any on a rerun, and I'm still sitting on 35 items.

Recieved all items from today i think and items from past that are on the wiki

guess the toys werent included?

Whelp, I just finished today's quest. smile.gifI got 5 new items: a potted flower, a seashell, a bouquet of flowers, a pink ribbon and a heart-shaped stone. The total of items in my inventory is now 35.

Once I had finished the quest, I was directed to a page where you could revisit the quest for each day so far, so those who missed out on any items needn't wait or despair any longer: if you finish today's quest, you'll be able to go and revisit the days where you missed some items. smile.gif