TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I'm ok with a "calm" event given the epicness of the winter event.

Have 35 items. But I'm "missing" the empty space.

I have 35 as well. Radiant gave me a whisker, but it didn't show up on my items list...

Ashywolf: I think the empty spaces have been fixed already. I had them and now I have a torch and a stone insetad

I have 35 items! If there really are 37 someone tell us where to find the others if you have them xd.png I re-cllicked everything :/

Stories are cute, but I have to say I like the building/decorating type things more. I can amuse myself with those for hours. The stories last a few minutes each day and then are done so they don't have quite as much appeal to me, I like "hands on" stuff that I can keep messing with.

All sorts for all sorts of people. thumbs_up.png All the ones I was able to participate in I have liked from puzzles, collecting to decorating. All are my kind of things. (A real shame I missed out on the Halloween Carnival, Snow Forts and Dragon Matchmaking things, though... those looked awesome. I fear I feel some of the deadly sin known as Envy.)

I hope one of the next events this year follows up on the mysterious Dragon Head statue from this event. I am very curious about it!

That was a sweet event. Was hoping for a bit more interaction at the party, but even still, glitches and all, it was fun! Thanks again, to all involved! And extra huge thanks for allowing us to go back and redo things, and pick up what we missed the first run through.

I know there was a mia item on day six, the whisker. I ran through it 3 times just now, and it's still missing. But that seems to be the case for everyone so far based on the previous posts. I can see where it should be, I think. The gap in my last row of items, below the yellow flower, there is a space for one item.

user posted image

And just because I'm curious, what was Radian's message to the Heartsteeler, that made me chuckle when I heard it? I redid the last day a couple times, to see if I'd skimmed over it, but I didn't see what it was.

That was a fun event. I am glad we could finally go back to get items missed, I have 35.

I read the post saying that day 6 has items but I've done day 6 three times now and haven't gotten any new items. My total still stands at 35.

Thanks TJ, new dragon spriter and folks involved in the event. This was a fun Valentine's Day.

I also have 35 items. It would be nice if someone could confirm if there were 37 or not; or if there are 37 items, someone who has all 37 could maybe post a screenshot, so that people can figure out what's missing smile.gif

All sorts for all sorts of people. thumbs_up.png All the ones I was able to participate in I have liked from puzzles, collecting to decorating. All are my kind of things. (A real shame I missed out on the Halloween Carnival, Snow Forts and Dragon Matchmaking things, though... those looked awesome. I fear I feel some of the deadly sin known as Envy.)

I hope one of the next events this year follows up on the mysterious Dragon Head statue from this event. I am very curious about it!

I think the dragon head statue may have been indicating the new valentines day Mutamore Dragon, but in case it isn't, like you I do hope they follow it up as well. That would definitely be interesting smile.gif

Edited by Lily-

I visited day 6 when I heard of the whisker, and got to the page where it says Radien gave me one. Yet, I have no whisker or even a blank space. I revisited again, like many people have, no blank space or whisker.

Edited by eaaem

Ashywolf: I think the empty spaces have been fixed already. I had them and now I have a torch and a stone insetad

Mine haven't been fixed yet, so I'm thinking not everyone's has been.

I think the dragon head statue may have been indicating the new valentines day Mutamore Dragon, but in case it isn't, like you I do hope they follow it up as well. That would definitely be interesting smile.gif

Hm... maybe... I had thought that too, but other than the snout (though it is broken on the statue) I don't see much resemblance between the two. Mutamores seem to have longer necks than the statue's. The Mutamores also have long horns and their ears don't quite look like the webbed ones the statue has... in fact I'm not sure the Mutamores even have visible primas, unless what I think to be horns are the ears... *Muses*

It is a Bloody Mystery! Ah-ah-ah! xd.png

And just because I'm curious, what was Radian's message to the Heartsteeler, that made me chuckle when I heard it? I redid the last day a couple times, to see if I'd skimmed over it, but I didn't see what it was.

I want to know that too! tongue.gif

Hm... maybe... I had thought that too, but other than the snout (though it is broken on the statue) I don't see much resemblance between the two. Mutamores seem to have longer necks than the statue's. The Mutamores also have long horns and their ears don't quite look like the webbed ones the statue has... in fact I'm not sure the Mutamores even have visible primas, unless what I think to be horns are the ears... *Muses*

It is a Bloody Mystery! Ah-ah-ah! xd.png

I was thinking those things myself when I had a look; and I was thinking the hatched stage resembles it more than the adult. Either way I do agree with you, it definitely is a mystery smile.gif

As far as the dragon head statue goes, it looks kind of like a pachycephalosaurus head to me, or a dragon with a similar look plus a broken horn. Maybe they'll make an event for Easter....

So wait from what I have read are we suppose to have 37 items or did someone just miscount (I only got 35)? I played through day 6 multiple times and I have not found any other items needed. It would really help if someone with 37 items can give a screenshot so we can see if we actually are suppose to have 37.

As far as the dragon head statue goes, it looks kind of like a pachycephalosaurus head to me, or a dragon with a similar look plus a broken horn. Maybe they'll make an event for Easter....

I am hoping for an event. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see smile.gif

I got more items huh.gif

I have 41 now (if you count the blank spot)

(replay day 6)

Edited by lollipop00

I think I just got everything!! I just went and did the 6th day again, and got all five items: the gifts and the whisker. Now I have 40. If there are any others, let us know.

Well I have 40 and here is the Merlots Link as I do not know how to do a screen shot. The last 5 items I returned to day 6 and got them

user posted image

This look right?

user posted image

I have this now.

Edited by lollipop00

I guess day 6 may have had a glitch or something until recently. Anyway I repeated it again and now I have 40, but I don't have a blank space.