TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Oh I figured it out now delivered everybody their stuff and party time!!! biggrin.gif Then it says Revisit Day 1, 2, 3,4,5,6 and 7. So is that it?

Oh I figured it out now delivered everybody their stuff and party time!!! biggrin.gif Then it says Revisit Day 1, 2, 3,4,5,6 and 7. So is that it?

Yep! That's the end of the event ^^

I replayed day 6 and got the toys along with the whisker. Now I have all 40! biggrin.gif Yay thank you! I wanted to see the whisker the most. <3 It is as beautiful as I would imagine a Radiant Angel whisker to be! <3 Thank you TJ09 and spriters and everybody for making this a FABULOUS event indeed! biggrin.gif <3 And my two adult mutamores are great! <3 I still don't know what to breed them to... e.e Hrm.

I made a thread for breeding ideas for Mutamore Dragons. Can be found here.

The party is te end of the event.

i went back and replayed day 6, and now have the presents and the whisker, so a total of 40 items. also, the mystery space has gone from my inventory, yay!

i'm trying to breed my mutamores with silvers, but so far have not got an egg from either of them.

My blank space is now gone! I am so happy because my inventory is now all symmetrical (just how I like it)!

Thanks for the new dragons and the event everyone ^^

So 40 items is the new collection? Went back and got the stuff from Day 6 (again) so I now have 10 rows of 4 items with no spaces. *I had the space issue when I went back and got the Statue from Day 2 - but its gone now*

So how long will we able to revisit the seven days from this event?

Okay, I turned my computer on and off and went back to the event and then the invitation to the party showed up, along with the ability to go back and redo the whole event, which I did. I now have 40 items, with a weird gap in the inventory, but I can live with that. Thanks, everyone for the advice.

And thanks, TJ and the others who worked on this. It was fun, even though I prefer the events where you build things or give out gifts. But I like how every event is different, and Christmas was exhausting, though I loved it. :-)

user posted image

I guess I was lucky to not get a blank spot.

I really love that doll though - it's so cute! ^^

Aw, Holo! Our inventory orders match! I think the Mutamores are behind this! tongue.gif

I'm most impressed by the seashell, but then again I somewhat have the beach on my mind outside the annoying headaches I've been having the past few days... dry.gif I fear they will turn into migraines like they have the past two full moons... user posted image

Edited by Nyxity

Aw, Holo! Our inventory orders match! I think the Mutamores are behind this! :P

I'm most impressed by the seashell, but then again I somewhat have the beach on my mind outside the annoying headaches I've been having the past few days... <_< I fear they will turn into migraines like they have the past two full moons... user posted image

Yay Valentine buddies XD

Yeah the seashell is really pretty, definitely one of my favorites. Also, that is one super fancy whisker o: I like it.

Do either of you have the new layout?

Hi, Socky! smile.gif

Thanks, no, mine seems to be the same, as far as I can tell... sad.gif Guess I just wait for a while?

Loved the Adventure with all the Valentine Dragons!

Got all 40!

My thanks to TJ and everyone who worked on making this Holiday event so much fun!

I has all 40 items plus a blank space. I did have to replay two different days to get the statue (I was too nice and left it alone, rofl) and the toys from day 6. biggrin.gif

I think all the items are super cute, but my favourites are the beetles, the doll and the torch. :-)

How do I get the dragon stone head? I've been going to the same gifting scene and the results are the same

Revisit Day 2. That is where the dragon head statuette is, in Day 2.

Seems I'm missing 4 items, and not sure what day they're are from ^^; Missing the doll, ribbon pile, wood and teddy bear ^^;

For some reason the torch isn't showing up for me. >.< It's the only one that I'm 'missing' despite searching the cave opening a couple times and being told that I found one.

Edit: Oh, and the chalk is also missing.

Edited by Tehya Faye

So how long will we able to revisit the seven days from this event?

I think just today. So one more hour?

I'm not positive, though.

Seems I'm missing 4 items, and not sure what day they're are from ^^; Missing the doll, ribbon pile, wood and teddy bear ^^;

Those are all from Day 6!

Day 6. I went back and got those items there.