TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I named my main Conciliantis Dovahrok

and the spare Conciliantis

(it should mean 'matchmaker' in Latin +surname 'he Dragon' in Dovahzul)

Edited by VixenDra

Ok, now that I'm unstuck and have the flowers and the scale, I also suddenly have a rock and a torch. Is that supposed to happen? Sorry if this has already been answered, but I've been away from my computer most of the day.

Mine are named Lovable Grump (surprised that wasn't taken!) and Ship Out of Water (in reference to the dragon's amphibious nature).

Edited by Capella

What are you planning on breeding yours with? I plan on breeding one with a Carmine, and another with a Thalassa.

Ok, now that I'm unstuck and have the flowers and the scale, I also suddenly have a rock and a torch. Is that supposed to happen? Sorry if this has already been answered, but I've been away from my computer most of the day.

yes. The torches and chalk rock were from day 2.. and were the reason for the blank space. They were added retroactively for those who had missed them.

What are you planning on breeding yours with? I plan on breeding one with a Carmine, and another with a Thalassa.

Heartstealing tongue.gif need ValxVal

My BF considers Blacktea for 1.

yes. The torches and chalk rock were from day 2.. and were the reason for the blank space. They were added retroactively for those who had missed them.

I still don't have mine though...sad.gif

Ok guys: Heres the deal: I know a lot of you missed items, either by skipping paths or getting caught in funky loops. Please do not get hung up on that. There WILL be a chance to go back and get everything you missed, and re-read everything you skimmed over while clicking through to fast.

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GO BACK LATER, TO GET THE MISSING ITEMS. Be patient.

Sorry if we are causing you stress, Thuban.

user posted image

I think we mainly are just exchanging notes here just so we know whats going on in the inventories among us various players... At least that is my only intent. Reading all the various oddities that have gone on, it at least gives an idea of the rate of the glitches and just how haphazard collecting things have become.

I love these new drags! Mine are named Incompatible lover and Inefficient Relationship

Bahahaha that description... anywa, the adults look so good omf

Thank you to every artist, coder, staff member, etc. who worked on the darguns and the event c:!!!

Sorry if we are causing you stress, Thuban.

user posted image

I think we mainly are just exchanging notes here just so we know whats going on in the inventories among us various players... At least that is my only intent. Reading all the various oddities that have gone on, it at least gives an idea of the rate of the glitches and just how haphazard collecting things have become.

Stress was only because I didnt know things were jammed up until I was already 2 hours past needing to be in bed. Only got 2 hours of sleep (since i stayed up to try to figure out what happened).

As far as im aware, everything up to this point is ok (i... have no idea if things will break over the next few days, but i'll try to keep on top of things as I see them, so i can poke the bossman to update code).

The only thing that seems to still be happening is people NOT getting the torch and chalk, if they started the game after the fixes. Unfortunately, I have no clue whats going on there, and am hoping that when replay opens, you guys will get them then.

Oh, are we discussing names?

Mine are R e s t r a i n t and I m p u l s e, as the non-spaced versions were taken.

I named mine Grouchy Simon and Grumpy Walter. Simon is from American Idol and Walter is one of Jeff Dunhams dummies xd.png

What did you guys name/or plan to name yours?

I named mine "Royal Matchmaking Komodo" and "Pairing Monitor" because they reminded me of Komodo dragons when they were hatchlings. tongue.gif

The punster in me is particularly proud of "Pairing Monitor" xd.png

Love all the creative names! I can't wait for more information on these guys!

I think a Black Tea pairing suggested above may be cool. I do have a thing for pairing my Valentine dragons with blue-color mates, so I'd probably at least try Waterhorse and Skywing or Daydream pairings. Maybe Winter....

By the way, my brother is complaining that he did the event's Day 4 last night when the whole loop-de-loops were going on and that he didn't get anything except the 3 beetles, although he says he took the flowers and scale to the town shop and did a chore list and was given chocolates and candy etc. I didn't get around to doing the event until this afternoon so I guess I missed all the fun with that, and I didn't encounter any problems and got all the stuff I was supposed to have got I think...

Even though the majority of my Latin-named dragons are from waaaaay back, couldn't resist...

Crocodylus similis

Crocodylus acinosus

What can I say, I love crocodilians. To the point that I recently managed to obtain the genuine skull of Crocodylus siamensis <3

I'm still stuck in the gully...I got the chalk and torch today, I remember reading about those and getting them before, though. Hm.

I love the look of the new dragons! Breeding plans still pending, unfortunately.

Here are my thoughts;

Females:

Red (Eaglefeather)

Albino (Shasta Oakleaf)

Males:

Astrapi Xenowyrm (Reznorith)

Royal Crimson (Alistair Wulfric)

^ Lineaged & Cave-Born mates in plans.

I can't wait to see the adults!

Eedrah Ro'taigahn and Hadre Ro'taigahn are the names I gave mine (Eedrah and Hadre are brothers - figured it was fitting because they both have four out of the five letters in common in their codes [but not in the same order])

Now comes the fun of choosing Mates for them...Striped Rivers came to mind instantly for me (total color contrast), but we'll see as time rolls on (got a whole year to think about it!)

Well done Infinis and anyone else who had a hand in this dragon's creation! And thank you again TJ and all other Spriters for this wonderful Valentine's Event!

My goodness the adults are awesome. Definitely a new favorite for me in the Valentine's dragons. I am not, however, sure what I'm going to try breeding them with. Their colors and form are just really interesting. I think they'd probably look good with any of the golden species, though - Gold, Golden Wyvern, Gold Lunar Herald, et cetera. Might try with Horses or normal Ridgewing. Various greens might look good with them too, and the White. Radiant Angel or Aegis would be pretty if it was possible but alas. I bet they'd look nice with Gemshard, too, come to think of it.

EDIT: Come to think of it I bet these would look AWESOME with the Heartstealings. The red tone of the Hearties would pick up the reds on these guys. Love the way the color fades to purple/lavenderish, and the white markings! Just really great work, Infi. smile.gif

Edited by Lurhstaap