TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Another aw... Because I went through the round, I cannot see the gift in my bag anymore... because it is on my table. -__-

Yes, as I do every day. I tried resetting before the game loaded; again, no change.

Finally corrected itself after I reset and then did not water the tree.

Quoting to see if this helps others who can't seem to start the new day.

I am still trying to find the start for the day 5 task. I water my tree and leave the house and nothing happens. I've wandered the map a few times, talking to everyone I see, and nothing.

I have tried resetting the game but the link doesn't want to work.

i had to refresh the page before it would work. try going back home and refreshing the page, if you haven't tried that already.

Ugh the timing sucks for my phone what were the two options in order for the Romeo plot?

I accidentally clicked the first which, by his reaction, was naughty.

But I don't know what I did.

Ugh the timing sucks for my phone what were the two options in order for the Romeo plot?

You lied to him about what she said. I'm curious to know what his reaction was in that case.

The nice option was to be honest, return the gift to him, and tell him what Alana said. He says it's a bummer and thanks you for your honesty, giving you the gift.

The naughty option, from what I gather, was to lie about Alana and tell him it went well. He believes there is still hope and continues to pursue her, leaving you with the gift.

If you water your tree, you should be able to double check which option you ended up with. If you chose the nice option, your tree will appear healthy. If you chose the naughty option, your tree will appear droopy.

Something about Alana wanting to get married and bring a new baby into the world on Christmas... that should go over well... Maybe bring one of those yummy blackbirdz pies over with you Alana is really having cravings for those....

(NO that is not what really happens...Maybe he should just move on to a Jane or Anne)

And to start it there is a guy walking around in a big square in front (I guess more Behind, but NORTH on the main street on the way to the town center) of Romeo's house before you get to the Town Square.... (Yes there are Two Romeos there).. Go talk to him. He walks in the same square so just stand there and when he bumps into you hit enter or space bar....

Edited by natayah

The nice option was to be honest, return the gift to him, and tell him what Alana said. He says it's a bummer and thanks you for your honesty, giving you the gift.

The naughty option, from what I gather, was to lie about Alana and tell him it went well. He believes there is still hope and continues to pursue her, leaving you with the gift.

If you water your tree, you should be able to double check which option you ended up with. If you chose the nice option, your tree will appear healthy. If you chose the naughty option, your tree will appear droopy.

So that's what watering the tree's for. I forgot to water it for 2 days and was thrilled when it said that the tree looked healthy in spite of me not watering it

Tried to refresh several times, I'm still stuck on the reindeer quest, which I've completed twice now. I've tried not watering the tree and leaving, that didn't work. Any ideas?

Someone please PM me and tell me how to start today's quest T-T

Is it not starting at all for you? Because if you look a few posts up from your post, there is two posts with suggestions of how to fix this.

Or are you having trouble figuring out where to go?

Hm so I reset and I still can't figure out how to get to the reindeer in the first place? Can someone tell me what I'm missing??

Tried to refresh several times, I'm still stuck on the reindeer quest, which I've completed twice now. I've tried not watering the tree and leaving, that didn't work. Any ideas?

What happens after you complete the reindeer task?

What happens after you complete the reindeer task?

It days 'day complete' and then gives me the option to go back to my house and keep exploring.

It days 'day complete' and then gives me the option to go back to my house and keep exploring.

And then you just can't start the new day or you have to re-do the reindeer task again?

Is it not starting at all for you? Because if you look a few posts up from your post, there is two posts with suggestions of how to fix this.

Or are you having trouble figuring out where to go?

I've refreshed and restarted from my house several times now. I didn't water my tree, and I even went to Alana's house and nobody was there. And I don't see anyone walking around either

I think there is more than just DC mod/spriter references. I notice that Ned is talking about dead birds and pies. Birds + pies = blackbirds = Crows. The Crows are Dead, Winter is Here, and Ned's Bakery sure looks Stark. I am thinking that even though he makes pies fit for a king, he should get his Hand out of this business, stay away from the mayor, find some woman and move very FAR north and go have kids where the wolves run free. And Stay away from Perl's Party... That is just not gonna go down well. Someone is gonna lose a head, a hand, a baby, various family members... various limbs... And we got winds knocking over trees, blocking escape routes and dead crows lying around everywhere... The White Walkers are coming to Town.... Perl might be one of them.... It's a good way to recruit bodies for your army after you have killed them all at your Party....

I am totally hanging with Quark so I have a dragon who can create flames with Beans and Oil.... At least I have war tools ready for battle. Oils + Beans + Quark = Wildfire!

You spriters' built a lovely little game... but now I see why it won't outlast the holiday season....

At least we made friends with the stag guy who is still bemoaning the loss of his dead wife.... let's see how he does with an axe in hand. I don't think the store sells hammers yet.

Edited by natayah

And then you just can't start the new day or you have to re-do the reindeer task again?

Then I have to do the reindeer quest again.

I am still trying to find the start for the day 5 task. I water my tree and leave the house and nothing happens. I've wandered the map a few times, talking to everyone I see, and nothing.

I have tried resetting the game but the link doesn't want to work.

I've got exactly the same problem.

I had problems starting the day as well.

I went back into my house, hit refresh, didn't water my tree and then stepped outside and saw Romeo walking around.

Maybe try that and see if it works for you guys?

Natayah that is a... Very involved theory.

i love it! i haven't laughed so much in ages laugh.gif

....is today's even when you get the present? Cause if it is, I already did it... *face plants and screams*