TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

And I think I just crush a man's heart.

I wish I could have said, "No, you go do it. Show her your dedication." Or something like that.

"I hope it's not too awkward."

OF COURSE IT WAS. sad.gif

*pouts over fictional characters*

Huh... I don't know how it would go in real life, but I didn't find the scenario awkward at all. "Oh, so I'm a mail man again, huh? Along with an oral messenger status. Okay. *Shrugs*"

*Delivers package and message. Gets reply.*

"Huh, poor guy." (Only thought since I barely know him.)

*Leave and play messenger again.*

"Ah... good for him. Moving on. Still, though..." *Eyes present uncertainly* "I'm guessing the gift was gender neutral and not romantic?"

Ahhh! I clicked through the text to fast after visiting Alana! I think I lied and told Romeo things went well instead of telling him the truth. D:> I assume there's no way to fix this?

Sadly, no... if you got the Day Completed message, you are stuck with it.

How can I reset my day? I accidentally chose the naughty decision to lie to Romeo and I want to choose only the good ones. I just clicked enter twice by mistake - is there a way to fix it? ;(

How can I reset my day? I accidentally chose the naughty decision to lie to Romeo and I want to choose only the good ones. I just clicked enter twice by mistake - is there a way to fix it? ;(

It looks like your choice may be locked in when you get the completion message.

For future days, it may be better to just let the text fill in on its own at the end of a task to be sure you're making the choice you wanted. But I'm sure Santa will forgive you for accidentally being naughty once or twice!

Edited by Lythiaren

I haven't received the completion message yet. I just stopped playing after the choice. Still no way to fix it?

Once you've made the choice, the day is complete, so you should have gotten the day complete message. o.O Could you describe in more detail what happened after you made the choice?

I haven't received the completion message yet. I just stopped playing after the choice. Still no way to fix it?

I was confused when I didn't get the day complete message too but then Romeo came and talked to me again so maybe try talking to Romeo again.

Once you've made the choice, the day is complete, so you should have gotten the day complete message. o.O Could you describe in more detail what happened after you made the choice?

Well, Romeo says a happy line that things couldn't have gone better. I haven't continued since I wanted to check whether there was a way to alter the choice.

Well, Romeo says a happy line that things couldn't have gone better. I haven't continued since I wanted to check whether there was a way to alter the choice.

If you haven't completed the day yet then try clicking the "reset location"

I also accidentally chose naughty but clicked that, and I was able to go back and choose nice but I hadn't exited from the text yet

If you haven't completed the day yet then try clicking the "reset location"

I also accidentally chose naughty but clicked that, and I was able to go back and choose nice but I hadn't exited from the text yet

Thanks a lot! smile.gif

Where the heck are the reindeer? I've looked all over the place north of Luid's house and the broken fence

Where the heck are the reindeer? I've looked all over the place north of Luid's house and the broken fence

Spoiler:

North of Luid's house, pass the frozen lake and go through the tree maze

Awwww, the Romeo story is so sad for him. Poor boy.

@Husky51

Spoiler:

The reindeers are over the reindeer farm, lil bit right way. You have to pass the frozen lake and the wood with trees and stones. After that you have to pass the snow walls. Than you reach the reindeers. smile.gif

Hope that helps. smile.gif

Edited by Laurelin

MY, that was a relief after the reindeer hunt ! I was impressed by Alana's honesty, too. She could have kept the gift....

I can't figure out the solution to the frozen lake, help?

same here. can't get past it, I think maybe I'm giving up on this now.

Bumping this for people who are stuck with Day 4's puzzles ^^

thanks - if I could've figured it out myself, I wouldn't need this, but I couldn't so I did smile.gif

Please can all the rest of them be this easy?

Somehow I don't think they will!

now I'm stuck out o the ice lake but can't get anywhere. can't get to where the screenshot of the forest is. the avalanche has foxed me.

edit: never mind! LOL

Edited by daba555

Ok what we have to do today? I'm totally lost

Highlight:

After exiting your house you should see Romeo walking around the area. Talk to him to get today's quest