TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I absolutely Cannot start today's day either, I've been walking around for awhile and nothing has happened, I've watered my tree and went to multiple places and houses and nothing is happening. Is this a glitch?

Edit: How are you guys starting today's mission? I really need help with this...

Edited by Frozenluver

I went North to go explore since I can't seem to figure out how to start today's adventure and now I'm stuck on a ledge and can't move. The out of bounds reset button doesn't work either. Exiting out and starting the game again doesn't work it keeps me right where I'm stuck. Any ideas?

Edit: I went on mobile and the out of bound button worked just then so we're good. Weird.

Second edit: Dangit! I accidentally hit the naughty option. Now I feel terrible. sad.gif

Edited by titinian.masquarade

Aww, poor Romeo. I hope he finds his true Juliet.

It's tempting to lie, to make him happy, but it'd only be worse for him and he'd probably end up mad at you as well. xd.png

I hate slippy-slidey puzzles. I can never work out the solution and I always get stuck like I am now, sliding between the same two rocks over and over. The only thing that's different is that I have a reindeer mocking me. :,(

Oh wow, I finished today's quest with no spoilers! It was one of the easier quests, I'll admit, but it feels good. And I told Romeo the truth, and got to keep the present too! That was nice.

I'm taking screenshots of this game as I go, just to remember it by, but I keep forgetting to take screenshots while on the actual quest. Poo.

I absolutely Cannot start today's day either, I've been walking around for awhile and nothing has happened, I've watered my tree and went to multiple places and houses and nothing is happening. Is this a glitch?

Edit: How are you guys starting today's mission? I really need help with this...

Romeo will be walking around outside your house/by the fountain. You talk to him to get things started. If you don't see him, then I'm not sure what to suggest. :/

To Get Day 5's Quest Started if You Don't See Romeo Outside Your House

Try:

1. Refresh your browser

2. Enter your house

3. Exit your house

4. If it works there should be a new person walking around outside/by your house

You can Also try:

Watering Your Tree and Leaving your house

Turning on your sound and leaving your house

Pressing the reset button

Edited by Clya

Just realized something... Click (go to day 11)

So the hissing cat-thing was Buffy? They decided to keep it?

Not the same cat, actually. They let that one go. Odeen wrote why they do have a cat now somewhere back in previous posts, though.

EDIT: Y'know... I wonder if there is someone out their who has named their Bloodscales Reno and Ronin or just one Bloodscale Renonin...

Edited by Nyxity

Can someone tell me where the cave is? I'm by the Post Office. I'm sure I walked past it yesterday but I can't remember where it is. Thanks so much and Merry Christmas.

Edited by DOLPHIN232

Jolly-Folly Speculation.

I think it would be great if at the end of Jolly-Follies if we get a special Egg in Romeo's present.

At the beginning we were asked our favorite color, red, blue or green. Whatever color chosen is part of the color/pattern of the dragon. Say like a main white body, but with red, blue or green markings.

If the majority of the time you were nice, your dragon is normal. If the majority of the time you were naughty, you get a neglected dragon.

Jolly-Folly Speculation.

I think it would be great if at the end of Jolly-Follies if we get a special Egg in Romeo's present.

At the beginning we were asked our favorite color, red, blue or green. Whatever color chosen is part of the color/pattern of the dragon. Say like a main white body, but with red, blue or green markings.

If the majority of the time you were nice, your dragon is normal. If the majority of the time you were naughty, you get a neglected dragon.

Oooh. I doubt that would happen, but that would be so cool! Man, I'd totally be naughty the whole time if it meant getting a neglected.

Jolly-Folly Speculation.

Aw, I hope not! I'm STILL bummed about not being able to get all the pretty Snow Angel varieties, so I'd rather not see another multi variety you-only-get-one release again >___<

I do think it'll affect how our badges look at the end, though!

Since there are three characters on the first page of this thread one in red one in blue and one in green, I think your choosing a color gives your character a red, blue or green coat.

Interesting speculation. I have my own in regards to the Naughty and Nice thing going on, but it deals more with Perl's various mentions of a party and the mysterious bag of ballots in the post office. *Shrugs*

In response to the color thing - I chose green as my color and I have a green coat....

Edited by oddsoxdi

Please help! I am having trouble finding the reindeer and... am sort of stuck!

Oops, accidentally hit the wrong option and scored a "Naughty" for today. Sorry Romeo! :x

UGH me too! I just hit enter too fast.. Hope it doesn't really affect anything... sad.gif

edit; I'm glad the choices at least don't affect the raffle. Just hoping now that there isn't some special badge for always picking the same thing.

Edited by Ixxyon

Maybe it's because I'm thinking of the old pokemon games and the ice cave... but I'm stuck on the ice pond...

Maybe it's because I'm thinking of the old pokemon games and the ice cave... but I'm stuck on the ice pond...

Is it POSSIBLE to get past that frozen pond? O.o I was beginning to wonder.

Okay, still haven't been able to start the quest. I've also tried using a different browser and that didn't work either. Thanks anyways guys xd.png